Martin Luther King was not the only black leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
800px-Dr._Mae_C._Jemison%2C_First_African-American_Woman_in_Space_-_GPN-2004-00020.jpg

Dr. Mae C. Jemison

So, if I hate Blacks, how does that affect your life?
Because who think like you, run the world, make policy, make laws, are chielfs of police, allocate funding, people who think like me, don't. afterall we live in a world of racism-white supremacy

Oh really?
The elite "Whites" who run the World think like me?

Which is why many of them give aid to Africa, many of them supported Civil Rights in the U.S, many of them outsource jobs to Asian, Latino countries, and increasingly African countries too, and the worst of all, many of them import in millions of Muslims, Hispanics, and Blacks into White societies.

That makes sense?

What makes sense is that they're "Mega Capitalists" for "Mega Profits"

They care not about color of skin, but the color green of their greed.

Yes it makes sense. You give aid to places you have ruined and want a pat on your backs You sign a civil rights act to give rights that were granted in a document 188 years before you sign it that you didn't allow blacks to have and still today don't want to allow and you want credit. Yes what Essen says makes sense because it's the truth. WE don't have amnesia. We don't suffer from psychosis. Your post makes no sense.

If it's so bad, why didn't you, or your family leave?

Why do you always ask that silly question?

Jews were highly mobile, constantly moving fleeing Pogroms, and Massacres.

They fled Roman Pogroms to the Rhine, then to Poland after the Rhineland Massacres, then once Russia took over Poland and committed Pogroms they fled to the U.S.A, or after the Holocaust to Israel.

Either, what you people went through wasn't so bad as the Jewish experience.
or
Your people were masochists, or lazy sedentary dullards.

Something just doesn't fit there, no?

This thread is about Martin Luther King and other black leaders. Not some dumb ass polish white boys opinion.

Martin Luther King, Jr. on Income Inequality and Redistribution of Wealth + James Baldwin

Because who think like you, run the world, make policy, make laws, are chielfs of police, allocate funding, people who think like me, don't. afterall we live in a world of racism-white supremacy

Oh really?

Which is why many of them give aid to Africa, many of them supported Civil Rights in the U.S, many of them outsource jobs to Asian, Latino countries, and increasingly African countries too, and the worst of all, many of them import in millions of Muslims, Hispanics, and Blacks into White societies.

That makes sense?

Yes it makes sense. You give aid to places you have ruined and want a pat on your backs You sign a civil rights act to give rights that were granted in a document 188 years before you sign it that you didn't allow blacks to have and still today don't want to allow and you want credit. Yes what Essen says makes sense because it's the truth. WE don't have amnesia. We don't suffer from psychosis. Your post makes no sense.

They fled Roman Pogroms to the Rhine, then to Poland after the Rhineland Massacres, then once Russia took over Poland and committed Pogroms they fled to the U.S.A, or after the Holocaust to Israel.

or

It was worse and it continues. Now shut the fuck up because we were born here and we ain't leaving. Take your ass back to Poland if you don't like that.

The great Fannie Lou Hamer

Fannie Lou Hamer - "Until I am Free You are Not Free Either"

Mary McLeod Bethune

Also, there's many OTHER messages that those who like to tout those particular messages about MLK don't really like to address.

Other than Fredrick Douglass and MLK there aren’t many other good ones!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

We blacks will be the judge of that.

Here is a great back leader.

Rev. Dr. William J. Barber, II Speaks at the 2017 NAACP Convention

Oh really?

That makes sense?

or

It was worse and it continues. Now shut the fuck up because we were born here and we ain't leaving. Take your ass back to Poland if you don't like that.

The great Fannie Lou Hamer

Fannie Lou Hamer - "Until I am Free You are Not Free Either"

Well, I wouldn't say it's "So bad here" yet.... I'm not so sure how it will be once Hispanics outnumber Whites in the U.S, though.. Which I suspect will be dreadful.

Also, there's many OTHER messages that those who like to tout those particular messages about MLK don't really like to address.

Malcolm X is my personal favorite along with Marcus Garvey.

Hell yeah! These black men scared whites because they did not appease them.

Yeah, that must be it.
Lyndon Johnson was so scared of 'em that he gave them Civil Rights. LOL

To tell you the truth, it was probably a mix of a Capitalist, and a Political move.

Capitalist cheap labor, and Political move to appease Blacks into the Democrats.

Yeah, that must be it.

To tell you the truth, it was probably a mix of a Capitalist, and a Political move.

Capitalist cheap labor, and Political move to appease Blacks into the Democrats.
Nope. It was because the prospect of angry Blacks being led by someone like Malcolm made him piss his pants.

Yeah, that must be it.

Nope. It was because the prospect of angry Blacks being led by someone like Malcolm made him piss his pants.

Haha, good joke.
Lyndon Johnson could have sent the U.S armed forces into Black neighborhoods.

Yeah, that must be it.

Haha, good joke.
Thats exactly what he knew he would have to do and he wanted no parts of that. Hence Civil Rights.

Yeah, that must be it.

Haha, good joke.
Thats exactly what he knew he would have to do and he wanted no parts of that. Hence Civil Rights.

JFK was planning for Civil Rights anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back