Martin Gugino

^^^ What happened to the guy may have been over the line, but you can't say that the guy didn't deserve some kind of punishment.

The trashing of the victim.
Not if what is put out there about victims is true.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if a person wants a better caption, painting a better picture may be the only way to make it happen or they can just be happy that anything is said or done about how they are at all period. My question is, what kind of response was the guy hoping for it he was wanting one at all?
Okay...

Like we should care less about police brutality if the victim, as in Floyd's case, has a criminal record? If not...what possible reason is there to bring up that Floyd had a record of that this gentleman is supposedly a "professional agitator" whatever the hell that is?
I never mentioned Mr. Floyd in my message.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

For what? If he is conspiring with antifart to commit a crime then you ARREST him and prosecute him.

If you think it's okay for police to assault people because they feel like it then you are heading for a police state.

That's the 75 year old guy the police shoved to the ground. A recent report on OAN revealed that Mr. Gugino is a well known activist and agitator. The thing he was holding up to the officer was a police tracker that gives coordinates of police locations and is a well known tactic of Antifa. It's called 'skimming' and also used to blackout police communication.

"Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. Gugino’s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment [SEE HERE]. Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his home in Amherst, New York, to Buffalo to agitate a protest crowd."

"During his effort Gugino was attempting to capture the radio communications signature of Buffalo police officers. CTH noted what he was attempting on Thursday night as soon as the now viral video was being used by media to sell a police brutality narrative. [Thread Here] Today, a more clear video has emerged that shows exactly what he was attempting."
The video clearly shows the police did not push him to the ground; they pushed him back out of their way and then he fell to the ground. The difference between pushing him to the ground and pushing him out of their way is intent to do harm. Without intent to do harm there is no crime.

^^^ What happened to the guy may have been over the line, but you can't say that the guy didn't deserve some kind of punishment.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if a person wants a better caption, painting a better picture may be the only way to make it happen or they can just be happy that anything is said or done about how they are at all period. My question is, what kind of response was the guy hoping for it he was wanting one at all?
Okay...

Like we should care less about police brutality if the victim, as in Floyd's case, has a criminal record? If not...what possible reason is there to bring up that Floyd had a record of that this gentleman is supposedly a "professional agitator" whatever the hell that is?

Holly
For what? If he is conspiring with antifart to commit a crime then you ARREST him and prosecute him.

If you think it's okay for police to assault people because they feel like it then you are heading for a police state.
If the man has had nothing but a belligerent and harassment filled attitude when going out in public, perhaps he should consider himself lucky that what happened to him didn't happen sooner. How is this any different than a child getting a whupping when they misbehave, especially when all other forms of discipline are not going to make the needed difference?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ What happened to the guy may have been over the line, but you can't say that the guy didn't deserve some form of punishment concerning his reasons for being out there in such a way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Okay...

Holly
That isn’t the job of the police, is it now.

^^^ Actually it is. True, the job may not have been done the way that it was supposed to be done, but at least something was done at all. If idle hands are considered the devil's handy work, how do we label the hands of those who don't hesitate to at least take some form of action?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That's the 75 year old guy the police shoved to the ground. A recent report on OAN revealed that Mr. Gugino is a well known activist and agitator. The thing he was holding up to the officer was a police tracker that gives coordinates of police locations and is a well known tactic of Antifa. It's called 'skimming' and also used to blackout police communication.

"Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. Gugino’s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment [SEE HERE]. Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his home in Amherst, New York, to Buffalo to agitate a protest crowd."

"During his effort Gugino was attempting to capture the radio communications signature of Buffalo police officers. CTH noted what he was attempting on Thursday night as soon as the now viral video was being used by media to sell a police brutality narrative. [Thread Here] Today, a more clear video has emerged that shows exactly what he was attempting."

As much as I know how right Sundance has been on OTHER stuff at CTH -- I think he's WAY off on this one.. There are 2 vids of this "push down" and in BOTH -- the object in the guys' right hand is a cell phone...

This is NOT a surveillance tool for "skimming" anything.. You can only record audio on a cell phone so no "frequencies" or coding or other metadata is gonna get "skimmed"... And all he's gonna hear is the ambient audio... Guy might have THOUGHT he was doing something, but it was a stupid move to approach the police and started waving a cell phone at their belts...
There's an app for that.....

REALLY?? And how does a standard consumer phone tune to proprietary police band frequencies? Not the general police band that ANYONE can monitor from their living room, but the TACTICAL band for messaging and controlling personnel during an emergency action..

As much as I know how right Sundance has been on OTHER stuff at CTH -- I think he's WAY off on this one.. There are 2 vids of this "push down" and in BOTH -- the object in the guys' right hand is a cell phone...

This is NOT a surveillance tool for "skimming" anything.. You can only record audio on a cell phone so no "frequencies" or coding or other metadata is gonna get "skimmed"... And all he's gonna hear is the ambient audio... Guy might have THOUGHT he was doing something, but it was a stupid move to approach the police and started waving a cell phone at their belts...
Prove it.

It doesn't matter. The cop shouldn't have pushed him. He was not threatening the cop.

I'm on the fence here bro.. I don't believe the skimming accusation, but he DID push his cell phone at one of them. Have no idea WHAT he THOUGHT he was doing, but probably reading his FB/Twitter pages -- don't think he did either...

There's an app for that.....

REALLY?? And how does a standard consumer phone tune to proprietary police band frequencies? Not the general police band that ANYONE can monitor from their living room, but the TACTICAL band for messaging and controlling personnel during an emergency action..
You have not proven that it was a standard cell phone. I too watched the video and it looked like he was opening it up or pulling it out of something then, he pointed it toward the officer to his left then he was pointing it toward the officer to his right's utility belt with a scanning motion. Watch it again, read the link I provided, the guy is an Antifa rotter. BTW, my cell lphone has a scanner APP.

Last edited:

Prove it.

I spent 35 years in signal/image analysis.. SEVEN of which was in support of our nations' darkest Intel groups.. I know a bit about signals intelligence and how to gather and analyze it.,.

A commercial phone has NO ability to intercept ANYTHING outside bandwidth of it devices.. So you have some "local net" receivers like "bluetooth", a GPS receiver, and a WiFi receiver..

The GPS antenna/frequencies have NOTHING of police tactical value on them and are BASICALLY just receivers.., Both the Wifi and "bluetooth like" receivers/transmitters in a phone are STANDARDIZED and PUBLISHED frequencies. Dont NEED to skim them to find those..

So if a police tactical helmet is on those standards that a cell phone CAN receive -- all you're gonna get is the voice communications from the police tactical group in the IMMEDIATE area.. And you could DO THAT with a special antenna and STANDARD Blutooth scanner from a stand-off of about 50 yards.. Don't HAVE to RUN UP to a phalanx of cops coming your direction and point your phone at their belts to FIND a standard "local net" communication...

And if the police use MODIFIED Blutooth frequencies, your PHONE cannot receive them... So if he was TRYING to be hero to find out what "local net" tact frequencies they were on -- you CANNOT DO THAT with a commercial phone.. That's the INTEL definition of skimming or finding PROPRIETARY/SECRET communications..

He's a progressive zealot moron with a "plan" that makes ZERO sense given the allegations from Sundance..

BTW, my cell lphone has a scanner APP.

For what BANDS? What does it scan? Doesn't even have the capability to monitor "on air" broadcasts of any type that don't STREAM on the web...

The 6 Best Police Scanner Apps of 2020 - Android & iPhone
  1. Police Scanner! – Best in Connectivity. Police Scanner by Logicord is a great police scanner …
  2. Broadcastify – Best Radio Scanner App Overall. Broadcastify has a huge collection of channels for …
  3. 5-0 Radio Scanner – Best Free. Next up in this is the 5-0 Radio Scanner app. This is loved amongst …
  4. Scanner Radio – Third Best. One thing that sets Scanner Radio apart from its competitors and other …
These are ALL streaming on the web on PUBLISHED PUBLIC CHANNELS.,. You could be in a coffee house in Albuquerque and monitor the NYCity police general comm bands.. Don't have to SHOVE your phone at a police officer during a riot control exercise... If the tact group is NOT USING "published public channels" your PHONE IS OF ZERO USE....

Martin Gugin is a thug who engages in classic AGITPROP

Word of the day: AGITPROP

Agitprop, abbreviated from Russian agitatsiya propaganda (agitation propaganda), political strategy in which the techniques of agitation and propaganda are used to influence and mobilize public opinion. Although the strategy is common, both the label and an obsession with it were specific to the Marxism practiced by communists in the Soviet Union.

The twin strategies of agitation and propaganda were originally elaborated by the Marxist theorist Georgy Plekhanov, who defined propaganda as the promulgation of a number of ideas to an individual or small group and agitation as the promulgation of a single idea to a large mass of people. Expanding on these notions in his pamphlet What Is to Be Done? (1902), Vladimir Lenin stated that the propagandist, whose primary medium is print, explains the causes of social inequities such as unemployment or hunger, while the agitator, whose primary medium is speech, seizes on the emotional aspects of these issues to arouse his audience to indignation or action. Agitation is thus the use of political slogans and half-truths to exploit the grievances of the public and thereby to mold public opinion and mobilize public support. Propaganda, by contrast, is the reasoned use of historical and scientific arguments to indoctrinate the educated and so-called “enlightened” members of society, such as party members.

The term agitprop originated as a shortened form of the Agitation and Propaganda Section of the Central Committee Secretariat of the Communist Party in the Soviet Union. This department of the Central Committee was established in the early 1920s and was responsible for determining the content of all official information, overseeing political education in schools, watching over all forms of mass communication, and mobilizing public support for party programs. Every unit of the Communist Party in the Soviet Union, from the republic to the local-party level, had an agitprop section; at the local level, agitators (party-trained spokesmen) were the chief points of contact between the party and the public.

The word agitprop is used in English to describe such departments and, by extension, any work, especially in the theatre, that aims to educate and indoctrinate the public. It typically has a negative connotation, reflecting Western distaste for the overt use of drama and other art forms to achieve political goals.

Written by: The Editors of Encyclopædia Britannica

Last edited:

Prove it.

I spent 35 years in signal/image analysis.. SEVEN of which was in support of our nations' darkest Intel groups.. I know a bit about signals intelligence and how to gather and analyze it.,.

A commercial phone has NO ability to intercept ANYTHING outside bandwidth of it devices.. So you have some "local net" receivers like "bluetooth", a GPS receiver, and a WiFi receiver..

The GPS antenna/frequencies have NOTHING of police tactical value on them and are BASICALLY just receivers.., Both the Wifi and "bluetooth like" receivers/transmitters in a phone are STANDARDIZED and PUBLISHED frequencies. Dont NEED to skim them to find those..

So if a police tactical helmet is on those standards that a cell phone CAN receive -- all you're gonna get is the voice communications from the police tactical group in the IMMEDIATE area.. And you could DO THAT with a special antenna and STANDARD Blutooth scanner from a stand-off of about 50 yards.. Don't HAVE to RUN UP to a phalanx of cops coming your direction and point your phone at their belts to FIND a standard "local net" communication...

And if the police use MODIFIED Blutooth frequencies, your PHONE cannot receive them... So if he was TRYING to be hero to find out what "local net" tact frequencies they were on -- you CANNOT DO THAT with a commercial phone.. That's the INTEL definition of skimming or finding PROPRIETARY/SECRET communications..

He's a progressive zealot moron with a "plan" that makes ZERO sense given the allegations from Sundance..
What was the old fart scanning with his phone then? My phone has a police scanner on it. Could he have been getting a GPS position? He certainly at least thought he was scanning something. For all the cop know, that 'phone' could have been a bomb or weapon. I have no problem with the cops pushing him out of the way. The old fart is lucky he didn't get killed. I noticed when he was lying on the ground he had the 'dead man's' leg cross. At any rate Gugino was an activist and probably affiliated with Antifa.

Prove it.

It doesn't matter. The cop shouldn't have pushed him. He was not threatening the cop.

I'm on the fence here bro.. I don't believe the skimming accusation, but he DID push his cell phone at one of them. Have no idea WHAT he THOUGHT he was doing, but probably reading his FB/Twitter pages -- don't think he did either...

It's a cell phone. It's not a gun. The cop should have grabbed him and towed him out of the way.

Then kept him out of the way till they had marched by. They compounded their problem by lying and claiming he tripped. That was just stupid.

Is it right to do entrapment things on purpose? Is this a form of propaganda to convince the masses of another group's bad side? Is this a thing that takes away from another person's right to the pursuit of happiness. Progs have no ending in that agenda. And have made some happy but many more not so.

Prove it.

It's a cell phone. It's not a gun. The cop should have grabbed him and towed him out of the way.

Then kept him out of the way till they had marched by. They compounded their problem by lying and claiming he tripped. That was just stupid.

Yeah I saw it.. And you're right. But I think at that point they didn't have grounds to arrest him for doing a kamikaze run at a bunch of riot cops, so they had few options.. Got to admit it was a stupid UNEXPECTED move.. Probably the police were thinking suicide bomber or something but couldn't come up with a reason to detain him.. It's just so random, I don't KNOW if their training could even address it..

Prove it.

Yeah I saw it.. And you're right. But I think at that point they didn't have grounds to arrest him for doing a kamikaze run at a bunch of riot cops, so they had few options.. Got to admit it was a stupid UNEXPECTED move.. Probably the police were thinking suicide bomber or something but couldn't come up with a reason to detain him.. It's just so random, I don't KNOW if their training could even address it..

Arrest, no, but steer the idiot out of the way and keep him on the sidelines. At some point the police need to be trained in common sense.

Old people don't have good balance. You push them and they are going to fall. Then, by lying about it they compounded the problem.

Had they stopped immediately to render aid I would not be as harsh as I am, but they didn't. Then they lied.

That's inexcusable.

Prove it.

Arrest, no, but steer the idiot out of the way and keep him on the sidelines. At some point the police need to be trained in common sense.

Old people don't have good balance. You push them and they are going to fall. Then, by lying about it they compounded the problem.

Had they stopped immediately to render aid I would not be as harsh as I am, but they didn't. Then they lied.

That's inexcusable.
Despite your claim of having extensive experience pushing older people, the cop clearly pushed him away, not down, and when he fell without making any attempt to regain his balance, it looked more like a stunt than a true fall. The cops were in the process of clearly an area when he confronted them and impeded their progress, and impeding an officer of the law in the performance of his duty is a crime and he, not the cops, should be under arrest.

Prove it.

That's inexcusable.
Despite your claim of having extensive experience pushing older people, the cop clearly pushed him away, not down, and when he fell without making any attempt to regain his balance, it looked more like a stunt than a true fall. The cops were in the process of clearly an area when he confronted them and impeded their progress, and impeding an officer of the law in the performance of his duty is a crime and he, not the cops, should be under arrest.

Yeah the blood coming out of his ears was ALL Hollywood wasn't it???

Prove it.

That's inexcusable.

Yeah the blood coming out of his ears was ALL Hollywood wasn't it???
Apparently he needs more practice staging this stunt.

Forum List

Back