Martin Gugino

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
That's the 75 year old guy the police shoved to the ground. A recent report on OAN revealed that Mr. Gugino is a well known activist and agitator. The thing he was holding up to the officer was a police tracker that gives coordinates of police locations and is a well known tactic of Antifa. It's called 'skimming' and also used to blackout police communication.

"Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. Gugino’s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment [SEE HERE]. Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his home in Amherst, New York, to Buffalo to agitate a protest crowd."

"During his effort Gugino was attempting to capture the radio communications signature of Buffalo police officers. CTH noted what he was attempting on Thursday night as soon as the now viral video was being used by media to sell a police brutality narrative. [Thread Here] Today, a more clear video has emerged that shows exactly what he was attempting."

Last edited:
Old fool. That is the organization of young transexuals.
Well that too but Antifa is a German organization supported by the Communists. George Soros funds them along with the Democrat party. Soros has infected our bureaucracy with antifa plants. All Obama holdovers need to be expunged. We have a cancer in our America.

That's the 75 year old guy the police shoved to the ground. A recent report on OAN revealed that Mr. Gugino is a well known activist and agitator. The thing he was holding up to the officer was a police tracker that gives coordinates of police locations and is a well known tactic of Antifa. It's called 'skimming' and also used to blackout police communication.

"Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. Gugino’s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment [SEE HERE]. Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his home in Amherst, New York, to Buffalo to agitate a protest crowd."

"During his effort Gugino was attempting to capture the radio communications signature of Buffalo police officers. CTH noted what he was attempting on Thursday night as soon as the now viral video was being used by media to sell a police brutality narrative. [Thread Here] Today, a more clear video has emerged that shows exactly what he was attempting."

As much as I know how right Sundance has been on OTHER stuff at CTH -- I think he's WAY off on this one.. There are 2 vids of this "push down" and in BOTH -- the object in the guys' right hand is a cell phone...

This is NOT a surveillance tool for "skimming" anything.. You can only record audio on a cell phone so no "frequencies" or coding or other metadata is gonna get "skimmed"... And all he's gonna hear is the ambient audio... Guy might have THOUGHT he was doing something, but it was a stupid move to approach the police and started waving a cell phone at their belts...

As much as I know how right Sundance has been on OTHER stuff at CTH -- I think he's WAY off on this one.. There are 2 vids of this "push down" and in BOTH -- the object in the guys' right hand is a cell phone...

This is NOT a surveillance tool for "skimming" anything.. You can only record audio on a cell phone so no "frequencies" or coding or other metadata is gonna get "skimmed"... And all he's gonna hear is the ambient audio... Guy might have THOUGHT he was doing something, but it was a stupid move to approach the police and started waving a cell phone at their belts...
Prove it.

Prove it.

It doesn't matter. The cop shouldn't have pushed him. He was not threatening the cop.

There's an app for that.....

The trashing of the victim.
Not if what is put out there about victims is true.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if a person wants a better caption, painting a better picture may be the only way to make it happen or they can just be happy that anything is said or done about how they are at all period. My question is, what kind of response was the guy hoping for it he was wanting one at all?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if a person wants a better caption, painting a better picture may be the only way to make it happen or they can just be happy that anything is said or done about how they are at all period. My question is, what kind of response was the guy hoping for it he was wanting one at all?

Okay...

Like we should care less about police brutality if the victim, as in Floyd's case, has a criminal record? If not...what possible reason is there to bring up that Floyd had a record of that this gentleman is supposedly a "professional agitator" whatever the hell that is?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Okay...

Like we should care less about police brutality if the victim, as in Floyd's case, has a criminal record? If not...what possible reason is there to bring up that Floyd had a record of that this gentleman is supposedly a "professional agitator" whatever the hell that is?
....well, if you LOVE criminals so much, why don't you keep some for awhile??.........a dead criminal is GOOD for the community

Prove it.

It doesn't matter. The cop shouldn't have pushed him. He was not threatening the cop.
He was scanning for the frequency so antifa could use it for leftist propaganda.

Prove it.

yes he was he was skimming.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Okay...

..it's NOT brutality if the jackass is resisting or did resist

Prove it.

He was scanning for the frequency so antifa could use it for leftist propaganda.

Prove it.

yes he was he was skimming.

That doesn't matter. You don't push 75 year olds in that manner.

^^^ What happened to the guy may have been over the line, but you can't say that the guy didn't deserve some form of punishment concerning his reasons for being out there in such a way.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Okay...

I never mentioned Mr. Floyd in my message.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Last edited:

Forum List

Back