Martin Gugino

I guess you are unfamiliar with old people. We don't have good balance. We are also fragile. A fall that a 45 year old would shrug off, can kill an old geezer.
The same thing would happen if a young punk pushes an old person. Only the young punk would be instantly arrested.
Funny how that works.
Then the old fool should have moved his ass out of the way instead of scanning the cops radios.

Funny how that works.

Antifart doesn't believe in people peacefully protesting either.

Think about that.

That doesn't matter. You don't push 75 year olds in that manner.
Sure it matters, Captain Superhero, that is if you are trying to protect yourself an d friends from ass holes that are trying to capture you or phone frequency.

And the old terrorist fool TRIPPED, the police did not push him down.

So I guess we can consider you pro-Antifa too?

I am pro 1st Amendment. I am a constitutional fundamentalist. The geezer was pushed, and he lost his balance. He did not trip on anything.

If anyone is showing themselves to be antifart supporters it's you. They too resort to violence to shut people up.

That's the 75 year old guy the police shoved to the ground. A recent report on OAN revealed that Mr. Gugino is a well known activist and agitator. The thing he was holding up to the officer was a police tracker that gives coordinates of police locations and is a well known tactic of Antifa. It's called 'skimming' and also used to blackout police communication.

"Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. Gugino’s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment [SEE HERE]. Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his home in Amherst, New York, to Buffalo to agitate a protest crowd."

"During his effort Gugino was attempting to capture the radio communications signature of Buffalo police officers. CTH noted what he was attempting on Thursday night as soon as the now viral video was being used by media to sell a police brutality narrative. [Thread Here] Today, a more clear video has emerged that shows exactly what he was attempting."

As much as I know how right Sundance has been on OTHER stuff at CTH -- I think he's WAY off on this one.. There are 2 vids of this "push down" and in BOTH -- the object in the guys' right hand is a cell phone...

This is NOT a surveillance tool for "skimming" anything.. You can only record audio on a cell phone so no "frequencies" or coding or other metadata is gonna get "skimmed"... And all he's gonna hear is the ambient audio... Guy might have THOUGHT he was doing something, but it was a stupid move to approach the police and started waving a cell phone at their belts...
Prove it.

It doesn't matter. The cop shouldn't have pushed him. He was not threatening the cop.

I'm on the fence here bro.. I don't believe the skimming accusation, but he DID push his cell phone at one of them. Have no idea WHAT he THOUGHT he was doing, but probably reading his FB/Twitter pages -- don't think he did either...

It's a cell phone. It's not a gun. The cop should have grabbed him and towed him out of the way.

Then kept him out of the way till they had marched by. They compounded their problem by lying and claiming he tripped. That was just stupid.

Yeah I saw it.. And you're right. But I think at that point they didn't have grounds to arrest him for doing a kamikaze run at a bunch of riot cops, so they had few options.. Got to admit it was a stupid UNEXPECTED move.. Probably the police were thinking suicide bomber or something but couldn't come up with a reason to detain him.. It's just so random, I don't KNOW if their training could even address it..

Arrest, no, but steer the idiot out of the way and keep him on the sidelines. At some point the police need to be trained in common sense.

Old people don't have good balance. You push them and they are going to fall. Then, by lying about it they compounded the problem.

Had they stopped immediately to render aid I would not be as harsh as I am, but they didn't. Then they lied.

That's inexcusable.
Despite your claim of having extensive experience pushing older people, the cop clearly pushed him away, not down, and when he fell without making any attempt to regain his balance, it looked more like a stunt than a true fall. The cops were in the process of clearly an area when he confronted them and impeded their progress, and impeding an officer of the law in the performance of his duty is a crime and he, not the cops, should be under arrest.

Yeah the blood coming out of his ears was ALL Hollywood wasn't it???

There is a pic sitting up on his phone talking in an ambulance.... miraculous for someone moments before bleeding out of his ears

You poor deluded fools will believe anything

Head and brain injuries take time to present. Michael Schumacher has been in a coma for over a decade after a ski accident. He was ok....till he wasn't.

That's the 75 year old guy the police shoved to the ground. A recent report on OAN revealed that Mr. Gugino is a well known activist and agitator. The thing he was holding up to the officer was a police tracker that gives coordinates of police locations and is a well known tactic of Antifa. It's called 'skimming' and also used to blackout police communication.

"Martin Gugino is a 75-year-old professional agitator and Antifa provocateur who brags on his blog about the number of times he can get arrested and escape prosecution. Gugino’s Twitter Account is also filled with anti-cop sentiment [SEE HERE]. Last Thursday Gugino traveled from his home in Amherst, New York, to Buffalo to agitate a protest crowd."

"During his effort Gugino was attempting to capture the radio communications signature of Buffalo police officers. CTH noted what he was attempting on Thursday night as soon as the now viral video was being used by media to sell a police brutality narrative. [Thread Here] Today, a more clear video has emerged that shows exactly what he was attempting."

As much as I know how right Sundance has been on OTHER stuff at CTH -- I think he's WAY off on this one.. There are 2 vids of this "push down" and in BOTH -- the object in the guys' right hand is a cell phone...

This is NOT a surveillance tool for "skimming" anything.. You can only record audio on a cell phone so no "frequencies" or coding or other metadata is gonna get "skimmed"... And all he's gonna hear is the ambient audio... Guy might have THOUGHT he was doing something, but it was a stupid move to approach the police and started waving a cell phone at their belts...
Prove it.

It doesn't matter. The cop shouldn't have pushed him. He was not threatening the cop.

I'm on the fence here bro.. I don't believe the skimming accusation, but he DID push his cell phone at one of them. Have no idea WHAT he THOUGHT he was doing, but probably reading his FB/Twitter pages -- don't think he did either...

It's a cell phone. It's not a gun. The cop should have grabbed him and towed him out of the way.

Then kept him out of the way till they had marched by. They compounded their problem by lying and claiming he tripped. That was just stupid.

Yeah I saw it.. And you're right. But I think at that point they didn't have grounds to arrest him for doing a kamikaze run at a bunch of riot cops, so they had few options.. Got to admit it was a stupid UNEXPECTED move.. Probably the police were thinking suicide bomber or something but couldn't come up with a reason to detain him.. It's just so random, I don't KNOW if their training could even address it..

Arrest, no, but steer the idiot out of the way and keep him on the sidelines. At some point the police need to be trained in common sense.

Old people don't have good balance. You push them and they are going to fall. Then, by lying about it they compounded the problem.

Had they stopped immediately to render aid I would not be as harsh as I am, but they didn't. Then they lied.

That's inexcusable.
Despite your claim of having extensive experience pushing older people, the cop clearly pushed him away, not down, and when he fell without making any attempt to regain his balance, it looked more like a stunt than a true fall. The cops were in the process of clearly an area when he confronted them and impeded their progress, and impeding an officer of the law in the performance of his duty is a crime and he, not the cops, should be under arrest.

I guess you are unfamiliar with old people. We don't have good balance. We are also fragile. A fall that a 45 year old would shrug off, can kill an old geezer.

The same thing would happen if a young punk pushes an old person. Only the young punk would be instantly arrested.

Funny how that works.
Well then what was a 75 year old doing trying to rush a police line? And what was he doing holding up that phone or device? I'm and old fart and I would not do that. That's just fucking stooooooopid. Maybe he was trying to commit suicide by police like a good little Antifa member.

He wasn't rushing, he was walking. The phone is a phone. Flacaltenn laid out chapter and verse, the phone uses an app to become a scanner BROADCASTER. It is not a scanner. It merely relays the signal from an actual scanner.

And it doesn't matter what he was doing. He wasn't being violent. He was exercising his Right to peacefully assemble and protest.

Listen to yourself. Either EVERYONE gets to peacefully demonstrate, or no one does.

You are starting to sound like those antifart assholes.
No he was thrusting something he was holding toward an officer that was following orders to clear the street. Why would the old fart do such a thing in the first place? My God, don't even some of you question the media propaganda? Cell phones can give GPS coordinates you know.

I also remember when the riots were happening, the police were chasing the rioters and somehow they evaded the cops. Perhaps Gugino was one reason why they were able to do that. These insurgents are NOT protestors they are USING the protests to foment anarchy and violence.

Prove it.

That's inexcusable.

Funny how that works.
Well then what was a 75 year old doing trying to rush a police line? And what was he doing holding up that phone or device? I'm and old fart and I would not do that. That's just fucking stooooooopid. Maybe he was trying to commit suicide by police like a good little Antifa member.

He wasn't rushing, he was walking. The phone is a phone. Flacaltenn laid out chapter and verse, the phone uses an app to become a scanner BROADCASTER. It is not a scanner. It merely relays the signal from an actual scanner.

And it doesn't matter what he was doing. He wasn't being violent. He was exercising his Right to peacefully assemble and protest.

Listen to yourself. Either EVERYONE gets to peacefully demonstrate, or no one does.

No he was thrusting something he was holding toward an officer that was following orders to clear the street. Why would the old fart do such a thing in the first place? My God, don't even some of you question the media propaganda? Cell phones can give GPS coordinates you know.

The old fart WANTED a confrontation that's why.. WTF does the GPS on the phone have to do with "skimming intelligence" from police communications? That function on the phone is simply a space age compass.. I already listed all the communications that a standard cell phone can do.. GPS, "Blutooth type" local networks and Wifi... That's IT... Nothing else in hardware that can "scan" radio frequencies except those.. Not EVEN Sirius XM direct or AM/FM/Weather bands..

Prove it.

That's inexcusable.

Funny how that works.

I also remember when the riots were happening, the police were chasing the rioters and somehow they evaded the cops. Perhaps Gugino was one reason why they were able to do that. These insurgents are NOT protestors they are USING the protests to foment anarchy and violence.

Ummmm, why do you need GPS coordinates when you can have some antifart clown walking down the sidewalk telling his cohorts where they are?

C'mon, you are way smarter than this. They aren't dropping a GPS bomb on them.

The old fart WANTED a confrontation that's why.. WTF does the GPS on the phone have to do with "skimming intelligence" from police communications? That function on the phone is simply a space age compass.. I already listed all the communications that a standard cell phone can do.. GPS, "Blutooth type" local networks and Wifi... That's IT... Nothing else in hardware that can "scan" radio frequencies except those.. Not EVEN Sirius XM direct or AM/FM/Weather bands..
Why do you presume it is a standard cell phone?

I gave you the article on how it is done, and the police say that is what the old shit4brains was doing.

I dont have a single tear to shed for that agitating Marxist terrorist supporter.

Fuck him, fuck him to hell and every Antifa supporter that comes with him.

I would gladly have put a bullet in that old bastards head myself.

Your nit picking whataboutisms are a waste of time and focus.

This is war, dude, pick a side or shut the hell up.

Those "scanner apps" are NOT RF recievers.. EVERY ONE of them is just another form of Pandora for "public police transmissions"... Not NEED to commit suicide by cop to get right up close -- you could do that from a Starbucks in another state just as well...
What part of this don't you guys get?????? If the tactical units are using proprietary "emergency personnel channels -- there's NOTHING on standard cell phone capable of receiving those..
What part of THAT -- dont you get???
Whatever.

This is why conservatives are perennial losers to the left.

Conservative leaders abandoned their base and let jobs get shipped out all over the globe int he name of 'Free Trade'.

They abandoned any influence in the humanities in our colleges and now the whole higher white collar professions are full of marxists and idiots that think we are a bunch of racists that go around committing genocide on everyone.

We have people that live very comfortably off capitalism and they think capitalism is evil.

Conservatives are actively underminging their own Gawd damned President even though he is the best President we have ever had to deliver on what he has promised.

But there is never a time to counter protest beccause 'conservatives dont do that' and we concede control of the streets to Marxist thugs.

If you people dont shit or get off the pot the Marxists will shock you one morning, as you wake up and find out that America is GONE, GONE, torched and buried by people you thought miught be reasonable?

Mittens Romney, George Bush and all the other Establishment Republicans hate us to the bone and want to get rid of us, and these useless GOP morons are exactly why.

You cannot appease or compromise with Marxists when they go feral. They can only be killed in the street with whatever tools are available.

Do we have to learn that the hard way or can we just look at what they have done in ever country they have taken over?

Those "scanner apps" are NOT RF recievers.. EVERY ONE of them is just another form of Pandora for "public police transmissions"... Not NEED to commit suicide by cop to get right up close -- you could do that from a Starbucks in another state just as well...
What part of this don't you guys get?????? If the tactical units are using proprietary "emergency personnel channels -- there's NOTHING on standard cell phone capable of receiving those..
Whatever.

Conservative leaders abandoned their base and let jobs get shipped out all over the globe int he name of 'Free Trade'.

They abandoned any influence in the humanities in our colleges and now the whole higher white collar professions are full of marxists and idiots that think we are a bunch of racists that go around committing genocide on everyone.

We have people that live very comfortably off capitalism and they think capitalism is evil.

Conservatives are actively underminging their own Gawd damned President even though he is the best President we have ever had to deliver on what he has promised.

But there is never a time to counter protest beccause 'conservatives dont do that' and we concede control of the streets to Marxist thugs.

If you people dont shit or get off the pot the Marxists will shock you one morning, as you wake up and find out that America is GONE, GONE, torched and buried by people you thought miught be reasonable?

Mittens Romney, George Bush and all the other Establishment Republicans hate us to the bone and want to get rid of us, and these useless GOP morons are exactly why.

You cannot appease or compromise with Marxists when they go feral. They can only be killed in the street with whatever tools are available.

Do we have to learn that the hard way or can we just look at what they have done in ever country they have taken over?

The asshats undermining Trump are not conservatives. They are political class traitors. They are at war with the middle class.

However, peaceful protests are a founding principle of this country.

Respect that.

The asshats undermining Trump are not conservatives. They are political class traitors. They are at war with the middle class.
Respect that.
I do respect PEACEFUL demonstrators.

But as soon as one bottle is thrown, one counter protester assaulted, or one window smashed, it instantly becomes a NOT peaceful protest and the cops should sweep the streets at that point.

Also protesting does not give anyone the right to block traffic, and unlawfully detain motorists, either.

Whatever.

The asshats undermining Trump are not conservatives. They are political class traitors. They are at war with the midd
Respect that.
I do respect PEACEFUL demonstrators.

But as soon as one bottle is thrown, one counter protester assaulted, or one window smashed, it instantly becomes a NOT peaceful protest and the cops should sweep the streets at that point.

Also protesting does not give anyone the right to block traffic, and unlawfully detain motorists, either.

No, it becomes one asshole trying to cause trouble. Get a few starting that crap and by all means go after THEM. But don't paint an entire protest because of the actions of a very small group.

And yes, blocking traffic is not peaceful. We are in agreement on that.

Prove it.

That's inexcusable.

Funny how that works.
This clown confronted police and attempted to impede their progress in carrying out their duties, which is a crime for which he could have been sent to jail, and the police quite properly pushed him aside so they could continue with their lawful duties. It is unclear whether his strange looking flop was the result of a stunt gone wrong or just poor judgement on his part in illegally confronting police, but being old does not give a person a license to ignore the law. Perhaps his family should not allow him to leave the house unaccompanied in the future.

Prove it.

That's inexcusable.

Funny how that works.
This clown confronted police and attempted to impede their progress in carrying out their duties, which is a crime for which he could have been sent to jail, and the police quite properly pushed him aside so they could continue with their lawful duties. It is unclear whether his strange looking flop was the result of a stunt gone wrong or just poor judgement on his part in illegally confronting police, but being old does not give a person a license to ignore the law. Perhaps his family should not allow him to leave the house unaccompanied in the future.

And you don't push him.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Flop is the word. As a professional agitator, he has been trained in flopping. Because of his age it didn't work out as planned.

Prove it.

He was scanning for the frequency so antifa could use it for leftist propaganda.

Prove it.

yes he was he was skimming.

If it's on conservativetreehouse.com, it must be true

[/QUOTE]
Flop is the word. As a professional agitator, he has been trained in flopping. Because of his age it didn't work out as planned.
[/QUOTE]

As an old person (I'm the same age as he is) and a former competitive fencer, so have a better than normal sense of balance, I can tell you that had I been shoved like that, it would have been touch and go even for me. You don't push old people unless you either intend to hurt them, or you are stupid.

[/QUOTE]

As an old person (I'm the same age as he is) and a former competitive fencer, so have a better than normal sense of balance, I can tell you that had I been shoved like that, it would have been touch and go even for me. You don't push old people unless you either intend to hurt them, or you are stupid.
[/QUOTE]
I am a past competitive fencer also! Pleased to meet cha. From the clip I cannot judge how hard the shove was. I do know that training for activists include training on flopping. A flop done by a 20 year old is deadly when done by a 75 year old. I doubt this had anything to do with balance.

I am a past competitive fencer also! Pleased to meet cha.

I did amateur foil tournaments, what style fencing did you study?

From the clip I cannot judge how hard the shove was. I do know that training for activists include training on flopping. A flop done by a 20 year old is deadly when done by a 75 year old. I doubt this had anything to do with balance.
The doofus tripped. He may tried to convert it into a flop but his effort flopped.

Forum List

Back