Marquette law school poll shows DeSantis gaining popularity and Trump is losing popularity among Republicans.

Love it, keep throwing the working class under the bus you prissy stupid shit left wingers. :clap:
The 150,000 railroad workers will not have more power than 170,000,000 working Americans. I give all working Americans their due, not just some. One citizen, one vote. You stupid braindead Trump cult member. You are driven by fear. Trump plays on your fears. Don't be a spineless follower of a con man. You have to be better than that.

The 150,000 railroad workers will not have more power than 170,000,000 working Americans. I give all working Americans their due, not just some. One citizen, one vote. You stupid braindead Trump cult member. You are driven by fear. Trump plays on your fears. Don't be a spineless follower of a con man. You have to be better than that.
^^^ what Dems really think about the working class ladies and gentlemen.

If either one of you fascist goons thought for even a second this was true, you'd be campaigning for DeSantis in hopes of ending the Constitutional Republic and ushering in the fascist dictatorship you yearn for.
Which one of the three men below would like to be a Dictator?
Joe Biden
Donald Trump
Ron DeSantis

Easy answer - DONALD TRUMP - The only people who would argue that are Trump cult members. Trump's lemmings.

^^^ what Dems really think about the working class ladies and gentlemen.
I am not a Democrat. I am an independent. Trump cult members feel all anti-Trumpers are Democrats. Wrong dumbass.
Many are independents and Republicans.
The Democrats will not bring Trump down. Republicans and independent will bring Trumpism down.

Marquette law school poll shows DeSantis gaining popularity and Trump is losing popularity among Republicans.
According to the poll, DeSantis would beat Biden if the election was held today. Trump would lose to Biden.

That sounds more like a Viable Candidate Poll rather than a Popular Candidate Poll... at least some Pubs recognize a Jonah and Albatross when they see one.

Isn't it obvious?
That answer shows he cannot say why.
I can say why HereWeGoAgin wants Trump. It is because he is a braindead Trump cult member. Trump controls his thinking and actions. He does not question anything Trump tells him. Trump says don't say anything bad about Nazis and white supremacists then Here does not say anything bad about Nazis and white supremacists

That answer shows he cannot say why.
I can say why HereWeGoAgin wants Trump. It is because he is a braindead Trump cult member. Trump controls his thinking and actions. He does not question anything Trump tells him. Trump says don't say anything bad about Nazis and white supremacists then Here does not say anything bad about Nazis and white supremacists

That pretty funny coming from a guy who loves joe biden.
I bet you follow every crazed thought that comes out of his mouth.
And you dont even know what a woman is or what bathroom to use.
You trying to jack with me about Trump is a useless endeavor.

That pretty funny coming from a guy who loves joe biden.
I bet you follow every crazed thought that comes out of his mouth.
And you dont even know what a woman is or what bathroom to use.
You trying to jack with me about Trump is a useless endeavor.
Words from the Trump cult members handbook. The problem is I am not a fan of Biden. He is too old.
Go back to the handbook and look up an anti-Trumper who is not a Democrat and not a fan of Biden.
It is all spelled out for you in the Trump cult member handbook.
It appears you are too stupid to use the Trump cult handbook properly.

Words from the Trump cult members handbook. The problem is I am not a fan of Biden. He is too old.
Go back to the handbook and look up an anti-Trumper who is not a Democrat and not a fan of Biden.
It is all spelled out for you in the Trump cult member handbook.
It appears you are too stupid to use the Trump cult handbook properly.

Perhaps thats because there's no such thing as a Trump handbook.
And I bet you voted for biden the vegetable knowing full well he has dementia.
There's absolutely nothing you can say that will make me agree with you and the other retarded liberals,especially liberals who claim hunter isnt a coke head when it's obvious he is.

There's absolutely nothing you can say that will make me agree with you and the other retarded liberals,especially liberals who claim hunter isnt a coke head when it's obvious he is.
Hunter isn't president.

Grifty is on Adderal....and you cast 2 or more votes for him.

Hunter isn't president.

Grifty is on Adderal....and you cast 2 or more votes for him.

God Damn you leftist are stupid.
How did hunter get an 80k a month job with zero experience in the oil and gas industry? Ad the fact that joe threatened to hold back a billion dollars in aid to the Ukraine if they didnt fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma.
And it's become painfully clear that joe is the big guy and was getting kickbacks from hunters illicit business dealings.
I find it hard to believe even you are are so stupid not to see the conflict of interest.

HereWe
This statement "retarded liberals,especially liberals who claim hunter isnt a coke head when it's obvious he is." is directly from the Trump cult handbook.
I guarsantee whateve HereWe comes back with will be straight from the Trump cult handbook. I can hardly wait to see what it is.
Jesus Christ!! I didnt know you needed to be spoon fed.
Trump was a great president so obviously I want him back for another term.
I believe Desantis would make a great president as well.
Does that clear things up?
Do not use Jesus's name in connection with anything you post. When Trump is your god, you disrespect Jesus and the real God.

How did hunter get an 80k a month job with zero experience in the oil and gas industry? Ad the fact that joe threatened to hold back a billion dollars in aid to the Ukraine if they didnt fire the prosecutor investigating Burisma.
And it's become painfully clear that joe is the big guy and was getting kickbacks from hunters illicit business dealings.
I find it hard to believe even you are are so stupid not to see the conflict of interest.
I am not going to tell you again.
HereWe
This statement "retarded liberals,especially liberals who claim hunter isnt a coke head when it's obvious he is." is directly from the Trump cult handbook.
I guarantee whatever HereWe comes back with will be straight from the Trump cult handbook. I can hardly wait to see what it is.

HereWe
I guarsantee whateve HereWe comes back with will be straight from the Trump cult handbook. I can hardly wait to see what it is.

Do not use Jesus's name in connection with anything you post. When Trump is your god, you disrespect Jesus and the real God.

Now you want to bring the Church into it!!? :laughing0301:
You're a Godless heathen leftist.

Jesus Christ!! I didnt know you needed to be spoon fed.
Trump was a great president so obviously I want him back for another term.
I believe Desantis would make a great president as well.
Does that clear things up?
Why did so many of Grifty's appointees consider him an imbecile?

You are remarkably credulous.

Forum List

Back