Marquette law school poll shows DeSantis gaining popularity and Trump is losing popularity among Republicans.

Consider who was an imbecile?
Who ever you may be thinking of biden puts everyone to shame when it comes to being an imbecile.
Don't play imbecile.

Cohn called him a "moron" and "dumb as shit", Tillerson called him a "fucking moron" and I can't quite remember the term attributed to McMaster....

Don't play imbecile.

Cohn called him a "moron" and "dumb as shit", Tillerson called him a "fucking moron" and I can't quite remember the term attributed to McMaster....

Who gives a shit what Cohn called him.
Trump had America kicking ass and running on all cylinders. Record low unemployment for all Americans,low gas prices,energy independence and the list goes on.
In steps the retard biden and everything goes to shit.
There's no denying it,biden has fucked over the middle class in a huge way.
Dont bother trying to tell me thats not the truth I'll just ignore your dumbass.

Which one of the three men below would like to be a Dictator?
Joe Biden
Donald Trump
Ron DeSantis

Easy answer - DONALD TRUMP - The only people who would argue that are Trump cult members. Trump's lemmings.

I'm not a democrat, I don't seek dictatorship.

If Trump were offered the chance to be dictator, he'd refuse - as would DeSantis.

If Xi's Man were offered the same chance, he'd shit his depends and try to shake hands with a ghost.

That answer shows he cannot say why.
I can say why HereWeGoAgin wants Trump. It is because he is a braindead Trump cult member. Trump controls his thinking and actions. He does not question anything Trump tells him. Trump says don't say anything bad about Nazis and white supremacists then Here does not say anything bad about Nazis and white supremacists

Projecting again Mud?

Just because you Nazis want a dictatorship doesn't mean decent folk do.

And yes, Trump condemned you - rightfully so.

{Trump said in brief remarks to reporters in the Diplomatic Reception Room of the White House, where he returned after a week of vacation in Bedminster, N.J. “We condemn in the strongest possible terms the egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence. It has no place in America.”

Trump added: “Racism is evil and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists and other hate groups that are repugnant to all that we hold dear as a nation.”}

Hunter isn't president.

Nope, just the bag man for the vegetable Xi installed as "president."

Grifty is on Adderal....and you cast 2 or more votes for him.

Grifty?

LOL, you fucking Nazis.....

It wasn't Trump with his son embezzling millions from US Foreign Aid to Ukraine. It isn't Trump sending billions more to the same black hole - 10% to the big guy.

Nope, just the bag man for the vegetable Xi installed as "president."

Grifty?

LOL, you fucking Nazis.....

It wasn't Trump with his son embezzling millions from US Foreign Aid to Ukraine. It isn't Trump sending billions more to the same black hole - 10% to the big guy.
Please...how many times must I skewer the same myth?

DeSantis won't run against Trump, is my guess...he can't afford the Trump wrath, nor would he want to deal with it....imo...

In 4 years, 2026 he'll be done with being governor of Florida, just in time to begin campaigning for 2028.... That is, if Trump doesn't succeed with his next Self Coup....if he did ever win 2024.

Straight from the Trump cult handbook. Used all the time by Trump lemmings.

"You're a Godless heathen leftist."

Nah, you're just a fucking Nazi.

Simple as that.

1670177619850.png

Forum List

Back