Marquette law school poll shows DeSantis gaining popularity and Trump is losing popularity among Republicans.

How many times have we heard that now?
I don't know but you will hear it a lot more. As Trump falls, you can expect piling on.
The joy of watching Trump and his lemmings fall, makes up for the pain of his rise.

I think Trump realizes he is falling but the lemming cannot believe their god could fall from grace.

I think by 2024 your TDS will still be going strong.
Oh yes. It will be a tidal wave of TDS 2024 and beyond. A tsunami. The TDS wave will wash the majority of the shit stain from Trumpism. The shit stain cannot be cleaned completely.
Generation in the future to not allow another Trump happen.

I don't know but you will hear it a lot more. As Trump falls, you can expect piling on.
The joy of watching Trump and his lemmings fall, makes up for the pain of his rise.

I think Trump realizes he is falling but the lemming cannot believe their god could fall from grace.
I really don't care if it's Trump or DeSantis. Either one will make twits bawl and scream.

Oh yes. It will be a tidal wave of TDS 2024 and beyond. A tsunami. The TDS wave will wash the majority of the shit stain from Trumpism. The shit stain cannot be cleaned completely.
Do you think DeSantis will be more to your liking.?

Reading your TDS ranting is really hilarious if nothing else you are good for a laugh.

Do you think DeSantis will be more to your liking.?
I hope the Democrats can do a lot better than Biden. There are many issues I do not agree with DeSantis but he is 100 times better than Trump.
There is a chance I would vote for DeSantis if the Democrats put up a weak candidate.
There is no way in hell I would ever vote for Trump under any circumstance.

I really don't care if it's Trump or DeSantis. Either one will make twits bawl and scream.

If its Trump, Biden has his dream opponent, the one he easily beat in the last election......with nearly half the electorate indicating they won't vote for Trump under any circumstance. Biden can sale to another easy victory with a fraction of the independent vote.

While Trump, who has historically done poorly with independents, needs almost every single one of them.

If anyone but Trump, Trump burns the GOP to the ground with accusations of fraud, rigging of the primary, and denunciation of his fellow republicans as 'the worst kind of people in the world'.

Those are the only two choices the GOP has at present. And they are both awful.

I hope the Democrats can do a lot better than Biden. There are many issues I do not agree with DeSantis but he is 100 times better than Trump.
There is a chance I would vote for DeSantis if the Democrats put up a weak candidate.
There is no way in hell I would ever vote for Trump under any circumstance.
Good for you.

If its Trump, Biden has his dream opponent, the one he easily beat in the last election......with nearly half the electorate indicating they won't vote for Trump under any circumstance. Biden can sale to another easy victory with a fraction of the independent vote.

While Trump, who has historically done poorly with independents, needs almost every single one of them.

If anyone but Trump, Trump burns the GOP to the ground with accusations of fraud, rigging of the primary, and denunciation of his fellow republicans as 'the worst kind of people in the world'.

Those are the only two choices the GOP has at present. And they are both awful.
DeSantis will destroy Biden.

I hope you enjoy the humor. I enjoy seeing the effect of TDS. It is one of the factors bringing down Trump and you.
I am greatly enjoying seeing how one man broke your so called mind so easily. As for your TDS bringing me down sorry my life is going to keep going on just fine no matter how much TDS idiocy you and those like you post as I said you are good for laughs but beyond that you are irrelevant to my life.

I am greatly enjoying seeing how one man broke your so called mind so easily. As for your TDS bringing me down sorry my life is going to keep going on just fine no matter how much TDS idiocy you and those like you post as I said you are good for laughs but beyond that you are irrelevant to my life.
Once you deprogram yourself from the Trump cult you will be doing better than you are now.

DeSantis will destroy Biden.

Nope. Trump will burn the GOP and poison the well of GOP voters....leeching support from DeSantis if Trump loses the nomination.

Trump needs only a small percentage of his base to write Trump in, join a party Trump makes up, refuse to show up DeSantis, or believe Trump's fraud claims and feel there's no point in voting.....

And Biden wins.

There's 0% chance Trump wouldn't torch the GOP and insist the republican primary was rigged. Want proof? Iowa, 2016.

“Ted Cruz didn’t win Iowa, he stole it,” Trump (@realDonaldTrump) tweeted. “That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!”

and later:

“Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified,” Trump wrote.

Trump doesn't give a shit about the GOP. This is all about him. And that makes him the GOP's problem.

Marquette law school poll shows DeSantis gaining popularity and Trump is losing popularity among Republicans.
According to the poll, DeSantis would beat Biden if the election was held today. Trump would lose to Biden.

hahahaha... EXACTLY.

Yet you folks will keep on destroying Trump because you can't help yourself. You're TDS is non-curable. KEEP GOING. In the perfect end to TDS, you'll deliver us President DeSantis. :)

Nope. Trump will burn the GOP and poison the well of GOP voters....leeching support from DeSantis if Trump loses the nomination.

Trump needs only a small percentage of his base to write Trump in, join a party Trump makes up, refuse to show up DeSantis, or believe Trump's fraud claims and feel there's no point in voting.....

And Biden wins.

There's 0% chance Trump wouldn't torch the GOP and insist the republican primary was rigged. Want proof? Iowa, 2016.

“Ted Cruz didn’t win Iowa, he stole it,” Trump (@realDonaldTrump) tweeted. “That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!”

and later:

“Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified,” Trump wrote.

Trump doesn't give a shit about the GOP. This is all about him. And that makes him the GOP's problem.

Direct quote from a Democrat, open school mom on Twitter:

"I would walk over hot coals to vote for Ron DeSantis for president"

There are a lot of those moms. A LOT.

Direct quote from a Democrat, open school mom on Twitter:

"I would walk over hot coals to vote for Ron DeSantis for president"

There are a lot of those moms. A LOT.

You've cited one mom.....and think she's going to swing the election? You're assuming that there are more people like her.....enough to swing an election. But you have no actual evidence of it.

You're expressing your desire. Not what the evidence supports.

The evidence supports Trump burning the GOP and turning on fellow republicans if he doesn't win. He's done it before. And it won't take much to turn the election to Biden. Even 10% of Trump's base sticking with him....and DeSantis is easily defeated by Biden.

You've cited one mom.....and think she's going to swing the election? You're assuming that there are more people like her.....enough to swing an election. But you have no actual evidence of it.

You're expressing your desire. Not what the evidence supports.

The evidence supports Trump burning the GOP and turning on fellow republicans if he doesn't win. He's done it before. And it won't take much to turn the election to Biden. Even 10% of Trump's base sticking with him....and DeSantis is easily defeated by Biden.

Nervous?

You should be

Forum List

Back