Market reacts ..

We're in the dog days of August, an earnings & revenue miss from Lowes and the market awaiting Fed word smithing out of Jackson Hole.

Trumps blabbering about government shutdowns and dropping NAFTA doesn't help but contrary to the blithering partisan lemmings on the left claims he's certainly not wholly responsible for today's small pullback in equities.

I'm on record saying the POTUS doesnt control the market or gas prices ... blithering partisan lemmings blamed Obama for a market down tick, and credit Trump for the bull market thats been taking place for YEARS ...I toss out a troll thread to fuck with the same blithering partisan lemmings
OIC, so your thread is a case of blithering partisan lemming see, blithering partisan lemming do.

Then by all means carry on with your blithering......:rolleyes:

in case you havent noticed the only partisan lemmings out in force in this thread just happen to be RW's .
A partisan dumbass started this thread.
Only a moron cries about someone else doing something and then does the very thing that had their panties in a bunch to begin with.

Dismissed

We're in the dog days of August, an earnings & revenue miss from Lowes and the market awaiting Fed word smithing out of Jackson Hole.

Trumps blabbering about government shutdowns and dropping NAFTA doesn't help but contrary to the blithering partisan lemmings on the left claims he's certainly not wholly responsible for today's small pullback in equities.

I'm on record saying the POTUS doesnt control the market or gas prices ... blithering partisan lemmings blamed Obama for a market down tick, and credit Trump for the bull market thats been taking place for YEARS ...I toss out a troll thread to fuck with the same blithering partisan lemmings
OIC, so your thread is a case of blithering partisan lemming see, blithering partisan lemming do.

in case you havent noticed the only partisan lemmings out in force in this thread just happen to be RW's .
Only a moron cries about someone else doing something and then does the very thing that had their panties in a bunch to begin with.

Dismissed

my drawers never were in a wad .. it was your thread from last night I said it would be interesting to see how the market reacted to Trumps comment ya damn idget.

correct you are ... YOU'RE DISMISSED.

Dismissed

my drawers never were in a wad .. it was your thread from last night I said it would be interesting to see how the market reacted to Trumps comment ya damn idget.

So rather than comment in that thread your attention whore side demanded a new thread?

Dismissed

So rather than comment in that thread your attention whore side demanded a new thread?

gee, nothing gets by you huh ?

YES I did, it was easier to rather than dig up your old trash.. if starting threads is for attention I'll remember that EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU START ONE ...

Deal?

I commented last night that it would be interesting to see how the market reacted to Trumps no wall - government shut down ..

well heres how, and no UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE surprise either ..

Wall St drops on Trump's threats of govt shutdown

see dipshits, words matter.... now call THAT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ fake news.

Oh noooeessssss!!!1!!!! The market goes down, then up, then down, then up and up, and down and up and down and down and up and up and up.

Siete is a blithering babbling boobie.

I commented last night that it would be interesting to see how the market reacted to Trumps no wall - government shut down ..

Oh noooeessssss!!!1!!!! The market goes down, then up, then down, then up and up, and down and up and down and down and up and up and up.

apparently you're too damn dumb to get the gist of the op too ... matches your repartee .. kudos.

apparently you're too damn dumb to get the gist of the op too ... matches your repartee .. kudos.

You sad little dupe. Every time we near the debt ceiling, we see Big Government Cronies promoting DOOM & GLOOM. And you gobble it up.

You sad little dupe. Every time we near the debt ceiling, we see Big Government Cronies promoting DOOM & GLOOM. And you gobble it up.

post #46 ... but repeat myself.

cya derp. YTDDTFW

Speak a couple of sentences and the MARKET GOES UP OR DOWN..................

LUDICRUOUS the dang place is......................

Dismissed

gee, nothing gets by you huh ?

YES I did, it was easier to rather than dig up your old trash.. if starting threads is for attention I'll remember that EVERY FUCKING TIME YOU START ONE ...

Deal?
You do whatever you like. I expect no less from board trolls. At some point y'all will realize I don't give a fuck.

I get the girst. The DOW lost 0.4% today, meaning the OP was sloppy & wishful thinking.

I get the girst. The DOW lost 0.4% today, meaning the OP was sloppy & wishful thinking.

grist huh ?

yeah well, youre dismissed too.

Last edited:

Well then, props for having the courage to represent the LW blithering partisan lemmings all by your lonesome, try not the let the loneliness deter you from your quest to achieve ever more impressive feats of foolishness. :cool:

Dasvidaniya Comrade.

grist huh ?

Typical liberal.

He starts a thread built on butt-hurt feelings caused by Trump's election.

I misspell a word and I'm dismissed.

Well thought out......................liberal.

Cause & effect?

I suppose you have proof for this? There are no other factors to consider?

Yep, you're correct. There are to many variables to blame Trump, or credit Trump, for the economy. Does he have some influence? Of course, but so does Harvey, The Congress and sites such as this one. Markets are more about psychology than economics - that's why economic setbacks were at one time called panics.

Cause & effect?

I suppose you have proof for this? There are no other factors to consider?

Yep, you're correct. There are to many variables to blame Trump, or credit Trump, for the economy. Does he have some influence? Of course, but so does Harvey, The Congress and sites such as this one. Markets are more about psychology than economics - that's why economic setbacks were at one time called panics.
Gonna have to check and see if it's raining cats & dogs cause we agree.

If Fox Noise said it, then they will believe it. Too bad Fox Noise isn't more honest with their viewers and readers.

If Fox Noise said it, then they will believe it. Too bad Fox Noise isn't more honest with their viewers and readers.

I watch Tucker almost daily. Can you articulate where/when his dishonesty is demonstrated?

grist huh ?

Typical liberal.

He starts a thread built on butt-hurt feelings caused by Trump's election.

I misspell a word and I'm dismissed.

Well thought out......................liberal.

This place has totally jumped the shark. I received a "warning material" for calling someone stupid. How pathetic. I expect the TOS to be updated with a long list of speech codes soon.

Forum List

Back