Market reacts ..

I commented last night that it would be interesting to see how the market reacted to Trumps no wall - government shut down ..

well heres how, and no UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE surprise either ..

Wall St drops on Trump's threats of govt shutdown

see dipshits, words matter.... now call THAT ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ fake news.

Another far left drone failed post and thread..

The last time the market reacted severely to government shutdowns were under Carter. And that was with the far left in control of Congress.

Historically when the far left controls Congress during a shutdown threat, the market usually acts negatively.

Don't want the market to react badly, keep the far left out of power!

OMG!!!!! It's down 56 points!!!!!!! A catastrophe!!!!

Yawn.....the OP doesn't understand or know shit about the markets, obvious

every one of you dolts threw a ticker tape parade when it bounced 48 points, so stfu.

yo, dipshits.. the link is from FOX ..

How neat, the link is from Fox. ILMAO @ starting a thread because of a 0.25% drop. Says a lot about you libs though.

I commented last night that it would be interesting to see how the market reacted to Trumps no wall - government shut down ..

The last time the market reacted severely to government shutdowns were under Carter. And that was with the far left in control of Congress.

Historically when the far left controls Congress during a shutdown threat, the market usually acts negatively.

If a 50 point drop gets your panties in a twist you're better of staying out of the markets. 50 points is nothing

If a 50 point drop gets your panties in a twist you're better of staying out of the markets. 50 points is nothing

Especially after historically record breaking highs.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

drones will blow every man package in the country making excuses for Daddy Dickbreath ... their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

The Markets are flat because Bloomberg is predicting doom and gloom all over the place today.

goobermint shutdowns don't discourage the Markets, they actually encourage the Markets. Fewer over-educated goobermint idiots to muck up the works
The markets should be going down. WAY down. The higher it goes the worse it's going to be when the bubble bursts.

Funny, if you actually read the article, stocks were mixed and it seems the anxiety stems form the debt ceiling increase, not a government shutdown. But hey, lets not little things like facts stand in the way of good propaganda.

Funny, if you actually read the article, stocks were mixed and it seems the anxiety stems form the debt ceiling increase, not a government shutdown. But hey, lets not little things like facts stand in the way of good propaganda.

didnt read the title of the fox article did you

~snark

from the fox article proving youre a lying asshat ..

Expand
U.S. stocks were lower in early afternoon trading on Wednesday after President Donald Trump warned of a government shutdown to secure funds to build the Mexico border wall, adding to nerves as the deadline to raise the U.S. debt ceiling looms.

~snark

Expand
U.S. stocks were lower in early afternoon trading on Wednesday after President Donald Trump warned of a government shutdown to secure funds to build the Mexico border wall, adding to nerves as the deadline to raise the U.S. debt ceiling looms.

I did about 70% of the article was dedicated to the debt ceiling. And like I said stocks were mixed, from the article:

Advancing issues outnumbered decliners on the NYSE by 1,625 to 1,149. On the Nasdaq, 1,389 issues fell and 1,377 advanced.

It also spoke about the Feds monetary policy making people jittery.

So blaming everything on Trump is just intellectually dishonest, typical for you.

~snark

Expand

I did about 70% of the article was dedicated to the debt ceiling. And like I said stocks were mixed, from the article:

Advancing issues outnumbered decliners on the NYSE by 1,625 to 1,149. On the Nasdaq, 1,389 issues fell and 1,377 advanced.

So blaming everything on Trump is just intellectually dishonest, typical for you.

I didnt blame anything on Trump. QUOTE ME SAYING IT WAS HIS FAULT.

I clearly said the market reacted to his comment, and it did. Facts prove it did, and you STILL manage to cuck his sorry ass.

damn good thing theres only 24% of you mindless pissants in the country who eat the peanuts out of his crap pile.

We're in the dog days of August, an earnings & revenue miss from Lowes and the market awaiting Fed word smithing out of Jackson Hole.

Trumps blabbering about government shutdowns and dropping NAFTA doesn't help but contrary to the blithering partisan lemmings on the left claims he's certainly not wholly responsible for today's small pullback in equities.

We're in the dog days of August, an earnings & revenue miss from Lowes and the market awaiting Fed word smithing out of Jackson Hole.

Trumps blabbering about government shutdowns and dropping NAFTA doesn't help but contrary to the blithering partisan lemmings on the left claims he's certainly not wholly responsible for today's small pullback in equities.

I'm on record saying the POTUS doesnt control the market or gas prices ... blithering partisan lemmings blamed Obama for a market down tick, and credit Trump for the bull market thats been taking place for YEARS .. I toss out a troll thread to fuck with the same blithering partisan lemmings who credit Trump for everything just to watch them maintain their rank in the collective ... no disappointment either. ... still deathly proud of having the moral compass of a shit maggot.

~snark

Expand

I didnt blame anything on Trump. QUOTE ME SAYING IT WAS HIS FAULT.

I clearly said the market reacted to his comment, and it did. Facts prove it did, and you STILL manage to cuck his sorry ass.

damn good thing theres only 24% of you mindless pissants in the country who eat the peanuts out of his crap pile.

The article you posted only mentioned his statement in passing, blaming the majority of uneasiness on other factors. BTW .25% ain't much of a reaction. LMAO

I'm on record saying the POTUS doesnt control the market or gas prices ... blithering partisan lemmings blamed Obama for a market down tick, and credit Trump for the bull market thats been taking place for YEARS ...I toss out a troll thread to fuck with the same blithering partisan lemmings
OIC, so your thread is a case of blithering partisan lemming see, blithering partisan lemming do.

Then by all means carry on with your blithering......:rolleyes:

Government shut down!

We're all gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm on record saying the POTUS doesnt control the market or gas prices ... blithering partisan lemmings blamed Obama for a market down tick, and credit Trump for the bull market thats been taking place for YEARS ...I toss out a troll thread to fuck with the same blithering partisan lemmings
OIC, so your thread is a case of blithering partisan lemming see, blithering partisan lemming do.

Then by all means carry on with your blithering......:rolleyes:

in case you havent noticed the only partisan lemmings out in force in this thread just happen to be RW's .

When Trump would bad mouth a company, like Boeing, the market used to react.

Nowadays, they pretty much ignore the orange clown when he trashes a company. He's totally lost his mojo.

So Trump has to make bigger and bigger threats to get attention.

Boy who cried wolf.

When Trump would bad mouth a company, like Boeing, the market used to react.

Nowadays, they pretty much ignore the orange clown when he trashes a company. He's totally lost his mojo.

So Trump has to make bigger and bigger threats to get attention.

Boy who cried wolf.

barely a flinch, they know he's a lying bitch.

Forum List

Back