Mark Meadows removed from NC voter rolls

You must have me confused with your hyper partisan opposites...........
To an open minded person who can indeed see past their own nose they wouldn't be making the asinine assumptions you are: One I never saw that, (nor did I care) and two I'm neither a liberal nor am I a conservative yet I'm both...........
Oh and to get back to number 'one', --and may have never visited-- is anything but a slam dunk. Maybe he did and maybe he didn't, I don't know, I'm not the one judging based on partisan hatred.
Would you have that same energy if this was Obama's chief of staff?? or Biden's chief of staff??

If you ever entertained all of the BS election fraud theories but now here you are being coy about this story -- yes, you are a hack....

Fuck all of that "I'm both a liberal and conservative" babble....that is what folks say when they are too afraid to stand on their own ideas....

I don't need to preface this story by saying "Oh, Im not a this or that" to be able to say; Mark Meadows committed the very thing he has accused others of doing...

Would you have that same energy if this was Obama's chief of staff?? or Biden's chief of staff??

If you ever entertained all of the BS election fraud theories but now here you are being coy about this story -- yes, you are a hack....

Fuck all of that "I'm both a liberal and conservative" babble....that is what folks say when they are too afraid to stand on their own ideas....

I don't need to preface this story by saying "Oh, Im not a this or that" to be able to say; Mark Meadows committed the very thing he has accused others of doing...
Never did any of those things you're claiming and yes, I would have (and on occasion did) defend Obama, et al against the hard righties. Oops........ You're a blind moron but I expected no less, you're lost in the us vs them paradigm and can't see anything else.

Never did any of those things you're claiming and yes, I would have (and on occasion did) defend Obama, et al against the hard righties. Oops........ You're a blind moron but I expected no less, you're lost in the us vs them paradigm and can't see anything else.
That isn't what I said....

I am going to say this again.....if you have ever pushed the whole election was stolen conspiracy or pretended to play dumb about it.....you are a hack...

And I have seen you do both...

And......when you claimed "I never saw it reported that he never lived there" -- I showed you those reports....and you are still trying to find a way to rationalize it.....so yes, you are a hack

Translation: "Trump is an asshole....but...that is why I love him...tee-hee...he triggers the libs...tee-hee...and I will still fawn over him and back everything he does because he hates the same people I hate..tee-hee"
can you prove that biff or are you pissed off because of what i said the other day about you?....

That isn't what I said....

I am going to say this again.....if you have ever pushed the whole election was stolen conspiracy or pretended to play dumb about it.....you are a hack...

And I have seen you do both...

And......when you claimed "I never saw it reported that he never lived there" -- I showed you those reports....and you are still trying to find a way to rationalize it.....so yes, you are a hack
Holly shit!! You're doubling down on stupid. I was talking in the past tense and was not making excuses simply keeping an open mind with the absence of DEFINITIVE (court accepted) evidence, something you wouldn't know how to do if you tried. Show me where I have pushed the stolen election conspiracy, this I would love to see especially considering I make fun of them. I won't hold my breath........... Like I said, you have me confused with the opposite peas in your pod.......

can you prove that biff or are you pissed off because of what i said the other day about you?....
Your comments have proved it...

Because you felt compelled to say "but but but I said Trump was a poopy-head once" tells me that you are normally someone who parrots right-wing bullshit so much that you have to issue proclamations like that

Holly shit!! You're doubling down on stupid. I was talking in the past tense and was not making excuses simply keeping an open mind with the absence of DEFINITIVE (court accepted) evidence, something you wouldn't know how to do if you tried. Show me where I have pushed the stolen election conspiracy, this I would love to see especially considering I make fun of them. I won't hold my breath........... Like I said, you have me confused with the opposite peas in your pod.......
When Trump and others pushed all of that election fraud shit.....did you push back on it?? Did you say "there is no court accepted evidence"??

Speaking of court accepted evidence......an officer of the "COURT" in North Carolina investigated Mark Meadows and found sufficient evidence that he tried to claim a residence that he never lived at was his and used that residence to cast a ballot...

And here you are...still acting dumb about it...fuck what you talking about

When Trump and others pushed all of that election fraud shit.....did you push back on it?? Did you say "there is no court accepted evidence"??

Speaking of court accepted evidence......an officer of the "COURT" in North Carolina investigated Mark Meadows and found sufficient evidence that he tried to claim a residence that he never lived at was his and used that residence to cast a ballot...

And here you are...still acting dumb about it...fuck what you talking about
I didn't have to push it, it was stupid and I pointed it out more than a few times.
An officer of the court found sufficient evidence, okay, has he been charged and if not then why not? Just because I'm not automatically jumping on your "he's guilty" bandwagon then I'm acting dumb........... Got it..........
Are you ass u ming that I'm a Trumptard? A man I can't stand and never voted for?

Your comments have proved it...

Because you felt compelled to say "but but but I said Trump was a poopy-head once" tells me that you are normally someone who parrots right-wing bullshit so much that you have to issue proclamations like that
can you prove what you say biffy?....or are you just another who does a lot of talking?...and i never said trump was a "poopy head"....i said he is a fucking asshole...get your shit straight....

No surprise at all.

Claim someone cheated, and that gives you an excuse to do anything in response. The rubes obediently follow along.

This is why they keep referring to "war". Anything goes in war.
https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/maddowblog/voter-fraud-investigation-leads-consequences-mark-meadows-rcna24369

In fact, in September 2020, Meadows submitted a voter registration form that used the address of a rented mobile home. The official materials directed Meadows to include the residential address where he “physically” lived and sign the document “under penalty of perjury.”

There’s reason to believe, however, that Meadows did not actually live in the rented mobile home. According to the former White House chief of staff’s former landlord, Meadows never even spent the night there. It’s an open question as to whether he even ever set foot in the dwelling.

The new owner of the property told The New Yorker magazine, which published the original scoop, that it’s “really weird“ that Meadows listed the mobile home as his residence.

Nevertheless, the Republican used that address to cast an absentee ballot, through the mail, for the 2020 general election.

When WRAL in Raleigh first reported on the story, the local NBC affiliate added, “The revelation has raised questions about potential voter fraud and could prompt state and local officials to investigate.”

You don’t say.

As best as I can tell, Meadows has not responded publicly to any questions regarding the allegations. Watch this space.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mark has some 'spainin" to do. He lived in Virginia but he voted in NC and then he lied on his voter registration. That sounds like a bunch of felonies!

Forum List

Back