Mark Meadows removed from NC voter rolls

The fact of the matter is, Republicans will consider it fraud if your name is still on the voter registration rolls even after you move out of town, even though your name appears on the voter rolls simply because the election officals have not had the time to remove your from the polls. That is a large part of the GOP voter fraud hoax.
Nah. There is no GOP voter fraud hoax.

But if I tried to vote from my old district — or if somebody else tried to vote utilizing my old registration — that’s the voter fraud we say demands actual voter ID.

They can't.... because he didn't.

Meanwhile this piece of shit just got arrested for bribery and racketeering and resigned as the Lt Gov of New York.

I believe those are actual crimes.... not pretend crimes.

He was arrested & resigned, so you're going apeshit? Looks like the criminal justice system is going to take care of it so you can now dispense with the hysterical drama.

If you can.

An N.C. woman who said she was prosecuted for mistakenly voting while on probation, meanwhile, called for Meadows to face a similar fate.
--------------------------------------
I think Meadow would live in the state that he is voted for, for Congress.
mobile home in Macon County where there is no evidence he ever lived.

Mehmet Oz doesn't live in PA. He has dual citizenship, turkey and US.​

• Dr. Mehmet Oz used his in-laws' address to register to vote in Pennsylvania last year, according to the the Philadelphia Inquirer.
He probably also voted twice. He spews pseudoscience off his TV shows
No telling Republicans who voted twice, they did in Florida, if they can't win they cheat.

He was arrested & resigned, so you're going apeshit? Looks like the criminal justice system is going to take care of it so you can now dispense with the hysterical drama.

If you can.
Tramp committed crimes and he a traitor. Apparently, you don't believe in white collar crimes.

Amazing Hypocrisy! And this is the guy who kept pushing voter fraud? The CoS of TFG...what a total rat's nest?
No surprise at all.

Claim someone cheated, and that gives you an excuse to do anything in response. The rubes obediently follow along.

This is why they keep referring to "war". Anything goes in war.

I moved from El Paso up to New Mexico in 2018, just last year I found out I was still on the Texas voter rolls when I began receiving Texas/El Paso election mailings and El Paso wanted to confirm my Texas address. Not to mention I received a notice to renew my Texas drivers license........ Feces occurs........
Mark had never lived at the double wide trailer he claimed he lived at..

Why are you making excuses for the powerful elite??

I thought you guys were against the "establishment"

They can't.... because he didn't.

Meanwhile this piece of shit just got arrested for bribery and racketeering and resigned as the Lt Gov of New York.

I believe those are actual crimes.... not pretend crimes.

And he shouldn't receive any special treatment or pardons -- and no one should be claiming he was just an innocent victim of the Deep State...

You know, like these guys...

Mark had never lived at the double wide trailer he claimed he lived at..

Why are you making excuses for the powerful elite??

I thought you guys were against the "establishment"
Uummmmmm, I'm simply reporting back the article the OP linked (see post #16) and my experiences. Besides I never saw it reported where it said he never lived at the place you stated, that I did was an obvious assuption on your part, incorrect assumption. Just how is that "making excuses" for the so called "powerful elite" other than in your hyper partisan mind? And who the hell is "you guys"? :dunno:

I'll also point out post #10 and the location of this thread..........

And he shouldn't receive any special treatment or pardons -- and no one should be claiming he was just an innocent victim of the Deep State...

You know, like these guys...

Republicans love the elite. In fact they live to kiss their asses, lick their boots and be of service to them.

I mean, you've observed how the USMB Republicans carry on here, haven't you?

Again, if they only had proof!

New concept huh?
you can say what you want marc....but one thing you cant change.....the die hard lefties and die hard righties call each other the same names....they say the same shit about each other.....its like they are just mirror images of each other...i know you cant see that because you are on one side....try standing away and look,you might see something....

you can say what you want marc....but one thing you cant change.....the die hard lefties and die hard righties call each other the same names....they say the same shit about each other.....its like they are just mirror images of each other...i know you cant see that because you are on one side....try standing away and look,you might see something....
Harry we're in a thread that features proof of one side, your side, breaking the law. And all you have is this pathetic partisan response mumbling about "both sides say" the same thing about each other.

Don't you get tired of being an insignificant, little, partisan hack?

Harry we're in a thread that features proof of one side, your side, breaking the law. And all you have is this pathetic partisan response mumbling about "both sides say" the same thing about each other.

Don't you get tired of being an insignificant, little, partisan hack?
if i am so partisan how come i am on record here saying that both parties should go straight to hell and trump is an asshole.....how about you marc?....when was the last time you said anything about the democrats?.....when have you said anything about bidin or harris?....Don't you get tired of being an insignificant, little, partisan hack?.....or is all this because i had the gall and audacity to question something you said?.........and like i said marc,you cant see what im saying because you are one of the people i am talking about....

Uummmmmm, I'm simply reporting back the article the OP linked (see post #16) and my experiences. Besides I never saw it reported where it said he never lived at the place you stated, that I did was an obvious assuption on your part, incorrect assumption. Just how is that "making excuses" for the so called "powerful elite" other than in your hyper partisan mind? And who the hell is "you guys"? :dunno:

I'll also point out post #10 and the location of this thread..........

It was reported almost a month ago....I guarantee you that if this was Biden's chief of staff; you would be having a totally different energy...why is that??

"Questions arose about Meadows last month, when North Carolina Attorney General Josh Stein's office asked the State Bureau of Investigation to look into Meadows' voter registration, which listed a home he never owned — and may never have visited — as his legal residence. Public records indicated Meadows had been registered to vote in Virginia and North Carolina, where he listed a mobile home he did not own as his legal residence weeks before casting a 2020 presidential election ballot in the state. The previous owner said Meadows' wife rented the property "for two months at some point within the past few years" but only spent one or two nights there. Neighbors said Meadows was never present, The New Yorker reported."

If someone at the highest levels of government was going on and on about voter fraud, illegal voting, blah blah...yet, guilty themselves of using a fake residence to be able to vote in a state; wouldn't you demand accountability?

They are basically insulting your own intelligence by doing this....almost as if, they know you will back it just because they have an R by their name....you aren't a partisan hack are you??

if i am so partisan how come i am on record here saying that both parties should go straight to hell and trump is an asshole.....how about you marc?....when was the last time you said anything about the democrats?.....when have you said anything about bidin or harris?....Don't you get tired of being an insignificant, little, partisan hack?.....or is all this because i had the gall and audacity to question something you said?.........and like i said marc,you cant see what im saying because you are one of the people i am talking about....
Translation: "Trump is an asshole....but...that is why I love him...tee-hee...he triggers the libs...tee-hee...and I will still fawn over him and back everything he does because he hates the same people I hate..tee-hee"

It was reported almost a month ago....I guarantee you that if this was Biden's chief of staff; you would be having a totally different energy...why is that??

"Questions arose about Meadows last month, when North Carolina Attorney General Josh Stein's office asked the State Bureau of Investigation to look into Meadows' voter registration, which listed a home he never owned — and may never have visited — as his legal residence. Public records indicated Meadows had been registered to vote in Virginia and North Carolina, where he listed a mobile home he did not own as his legal residence weeks before casting a 2020 presidential election ballot in the state. The previous owner said Meadows' wife rented the property "for two months at some point within the past few years" but only spent one or two nights there. Neighbors said Meadows was never present, The New Yorker reported."

If someone at the highest levels of government was going on and on about voter fraud, illegal voting, blah blah...yet, guilty themselves of using a fake residence to be able to vote in a state; wouldn't you demand accountability?

They are basically insulting your own intelligence by doing this....almost as if, they know you will back it just because they have an R by their name....you aren't a partisan hack are you??
You must have me confused with your hyper partisan opposites...........
To an open minded person who can indeed see past their own nose they wouldn't be making the asinine assumptions you are: One I never saw that, (nor did I care) and two I'm neither a liberal nor am I a conservative yet I'm both...........
Oh and to get back to number 'one', --and may have never visited-- is anything but a slam dunk. Maybe he did and maybe he didn't, I don't know, I'm not the one judging based on partisan hatred.

Forum List

Back