Brandon supporters: there must be something you can admit that shows that President Brandon is demented!

never.gif

That all depends on how they define "demented." To the Biden-lovers, he's just a lovable old Grandpa that says and does funny things sometimes. And then they applaud him like they would a baby making his first poop.

Drive you more crazy than you already were.

You now have the highest on record 11.2% wholesale inflation, an 8.5% consumer price index, oil that went up to $130 a barrel, $7 per gallon gasoline, food shortages, slow supply lines, a weak military, 2 million illegals in a year, massively-increasing homelessness, streets flooded with fentayl, and the world on the brink of nuclear war.

And you claim that Biden is doing "exactly what he was elected to do"? Just what the fuck is wrong with you, anyway? You really don't deserve the right to exist on this earth, so please remove yourself from it, ok?

I don't care how you do it, just do it. I would be more than happy to give you some instructions on how to do that.

I see. And you still can't answer OP's question.
Of course I won't. Your absurd claim about Biden is as stupid and unfounded as your claims that Hillary had Parkinson's, or your silly Walk Away claims, and you want me to support your lies? You're dumber than I thought.

You now have the highest on record 11.2% wholesale inflation, an 8.5% consumer price index, oil that went up to $130 a barrel, $7 per gallon gasoline, food shortages, slow supply lines, a weak military, 2 million illegals in a year, massively-increasing homelessness, streets flooded with fentayl, and the world on the brink of nuclear war.

And you claim that Biden is doing "exactly what he was elected to do"? Just what the fuck is wrong with you, anyway? You really don't deserve the right to exist on this earth, so please remove yourself from it, ok?

I don't care how you do it, just do it. I would be more than happy to give you some instructions on how to do that.
You paint a pretty bleak picture. Too bad you are too dumb to understand the complexity of what has happened and why. Biden is the best person to deal with our problems, and will continue to be for quite a while. Quit whining and get over your silly big lie.

You paint a pretty bleak picture. Too bad you are too dumb to understand the complexity of what has happened and why. Biden is the best person to deal with our problems, and will continue to be for quite a while. Quit whining and get over your silly big lie.

What is that?
Well, at least the unemployment rate is the lowest its been in 50 years....

Yall Trumpers use to pretend to care about that....

In his first year, he cut the debt by a trillion dollars.....

Yall Trumpers use to pretend to care about that.....

But...he is old and a big poopy-head.....so there's that...and his son is a pedo crack smoker....so there's that......that should make you feel a little better at night

Well, at least the unemployment rate is the lowest its been in 50 years....

Yall Trumpers use to pretend to care about that....

In his first year, he cut the debt by a trillion dollars.....

Yall Trumpers use to pretend to care about that.....

But...he is old and a big poopy-head.....so there's that...and his son is a pedo crack smoker....so there's that......that should make you feel a little better at night
Unemployment rate lowering has nothing to do with Biden, and that has been stated by me when Bush was President that the President has very little to do with Unemployment but it has to do with States.

Fact is Unemployment rose because of shutdowns from all the States across the country that was caused by your country ( China ) infecting the World and before you report me you have been told a million times I have never voted for Trump and I like Trump as much as I like you and I fucking hate your stupidity!

The reason why unemployment has dropped is because of a few factors:

1. States reopened

2. People either went back to work or fell off of unemployment rolls which mean they didn’t go back to work but were no longer eligible for benefits.

Now tell me again how Biden made unemployment fall when it was more of the doing of the State Governor’s of California, Illinois and so on!

Now watch you will go into another homophobic rant calling me every dirty word you can think of but reality is Biden is as worthless as Trump but maybe has better value than you!

Forum List

Back