Mark Meadows removed from NC voter rolls

Amazing Hypocrisy! And this is the guy who kept pushing voter fraud? The CoS of TFG...what a total rat's nest?
I moved from El Paso up to New Mexico in 2018, just last year I found out I was still on the Texas voter rolls when I began receiving Texas/El Paso election mailings and El Paso wanted to confirm my Texas address. Not to mention I received a notice to renew my Texas drivers license........ Feces occurs........

I moved from El Paso up to New Mexico in 2018, just last year I found out I was still on the Texas voter rolls when I began receiving Texas/El Paso election mailings and El Paso wanted to confirm my Texas address. Not to mention I received a notice to renew my Texas drivers license........ Feces occurs........
According to Republicans that is illegal and you should be arrested per the stop the steal rules.

Amazing Hypocrisy! And this is the guy who kept pushing voter fraud? The CoS of TFG...what a total rat's nest?
I plan to move to a new state soon. I expect to register to vote there promptly. Once I do move, I assume the voter rolls in my currently deep blue state will remove me from the voting rolls here, too.

Bottom line? Is this non story of any actual interest?

According to Republicans that is illegal and you should be arrested per the stop the steal rules.
Not only that I recently received another mailing from Colorado about updating my residency status....... And we moved from there to El Paso back in 2016, I've notified them twice already of the move........

Okay now were even. So, can we finally get you leftist to remove the thousands and thousands of dead folks from the voter rolls?

Show me where it says in this article he vote in both states.
They can't.... because he didn't.

Meanwhile this piece of shit just got arrested for bribery and racketeering and resigned as the Lt Gov of New York.

I believe those are actual crimes.... not pretend crimes.

I plan to move to a new state soon. I expect to register to vote there promptly. Once I do move, I assume the voter rolls in my currently deep blue state will remove me from the voting rolls here, too.

Bottom line? Is this non story of any actual interest?
The fact of the matter is, Republicans will consider it fraud if your name is still on the voter registration rolls even after you move out of town, even though your name appears on the voter rolls simply because the election officals have not had the time to remove your from the polls. That is a large part of the GOP voter fraud hoax.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back