Mark Levin: "The Democrat Party must be obliterated"...let's do it together with an oppo research thread that exposes the Dems! we're on to you, Dems!

What did Trump do that was conservative?

Protectionist tariffs? Nope! That's a far left tactic.

$8 trillion of debt in half the time it took Obama? Is that conservative?

Attempted to overthrow our democracy? Is that conservative?

Appointed conservative judges? So did Bush, including one of the most conservative judges, Alito.

Paid off his mistresses to hide his adultery? Is that conservative?

Attempted to extort the Ukrainian president to create a fake scandal against a political opponent? Is that conservative?

Publicly praised the worst communist dictators on the planet? Is that conservative?

Refused to impose sanctions on ZTE so he could receive $500 million from the CCP for a resort in Indonesia? Is that conservative?

Refused to impose sanctions on ZTE so his daughter could get trademarks in China? Is that conservative?

Pardoned his campaign manager who was convicted for money laundering millions of dollars of ill-gotten gains from Ukraine? Is that conservative.

Pardoned his chief-of-staff who bilked Trumptards out of $5 million for a fake We Build The Wall scam? Is that conservative?

Created a fake university to steal the life savings of the elderly? Is that conservative?

Created a fraudulent foundation to steal from donors? Is that conservative?

Falsely accused a fellow Republican's dad of helping to kill Kennedy. Is that conservative?

I could go on and on and on, but you still won't get the point.

I warned you all SEVERAL times way back in 2016 that Donald Trump is a far left New York limousine liberal who would lead you all into the far left camp. But you didn't listen.

You forgot nobody has to pay their rent either. VERY conservative of him.

2008-2013 they destroyed milions of middle class familes thru loss of jobs and homes. Many never recovered.

2019-2021 they launched & spread Fauchi Flu, killing millions on respirators & nursing homes. Locked up kids 2 years no school setting America back further.

They harrassed and slow walked our most successful President Trump of modern times. Still going on. The falsely charged and rigged courts in DC to jail hundreds of supporters.

They used the MSM to send out rag tag groups of ANTIFA & BLM almost every night in 2020. At worst they burned city blocks and caused death.

Now they groom & target youg children for conversion to LGTBQ sickness while parents work. Just this weekend naked homeO on bicycle peddled up to children in a SEA parade. They installed cross dressing loons in military & GOVT jobs as a form of taunting.

They hand out borrowed money to NAZI globalist to use in a war not of our concern. All to shield their past crimes.

A bottle of Canola oil is $5.59 at Walmart with $5 gas to go get it. Were $2 under Trump common sense policy. House value down, IRA down and feels like its' only just begun. Zero confidence in 75% of citizens.

10s of millions have rushed over the border. Now housed & fed on more borrowed money

#neverforget. When is it too much? Sick Libstain on this site are enablers and the cause.
Your tinfoil hat has shorted out your brain. Seek help soon, Skippy.

You can't say what your point is? You said you did the research? You can't share what you learned?
i posted all over the thread my damn research. i'm not your slave. you do your own research about my research and read the damn thread

America needs a reawakening. People have to understand the meaning of our democratic republic. The duopoly must be unseated. Lethargy determines that these things will not happen.

Forum List

Back