Marjory Taylor Greene Calls For Decorum In The House. I S#^* You Not

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
The House of Representatives is in session. In the clip below, while representatives speak to one another, as they do, Marjorie Taylor Greene cuts through the murmuring to say, “The members are reminded to abide by the decorum of the House.” This leads to about 40 seconds of laughter from the Democratic representatives.

Enjoy!

The House of Representatives is in session. In the clip below, while representatives speak to one another, as they do, Marjorie Taylor Greene cuts through the murmuring to say, “The members are reminded to abide by the decorum of the House.” This leads to about 40 seconds of laughter from the Democratic representatives.

Enjoy!

She gets laughed at a lot. Then she whines about it. That woman is fn crazy.

No ody with half a brain cell cares about decorum. Suits and ties shout about how insecure one is.

No ody with half a brain cell cares about decorum. Suits and ties shout about how insecure one is.

Its called being / looking like a 'Professional', intended to, among other things, instill in Americans confidence and trust in our politician. If they all looked like Fetterman no one would trust any of them, & the country would panic

For some of these piticians, though, its like putting lipstick on a pig.

Democrat representatives are classless, egotistical and selfish. People like this make better mobs than teams, and that's exactly why we shouldn't be voting for Democrats
jwei2ukiu02b1.png

She was acting as the chair. It’s not like she had some other magic phrase to use.

If I were Democrat Member of the House, at that moment, I probably would have chortled a bit at the irony, too.

how'z 'bout:

do as i say .... not as i do?

Forum List

Back