GOP Rep. Anna Paulina Luna seeks $16 million fine against Adam Schiff for ‘lies’ about Trump-Russia collusion

Foul Owl

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2023
Ouch. Lying can be expensive. I doubt this will go anywhere but yet proves again how badly the Left lied when it came to Trump and Russian collusion.

Do you support the decision to fine Schiff? Should it be more or less?

Ouch. Lying can be expensive. I doubt this will go anywhere but yet proves again how badly the Left lied when it came to Trump and Russian collusion.

I hope her resolution is a resounding success. But you are probably right. If it has to clear the senate, it has no chance-----unless Manchin?

Sorry bout that,

1. He should do ten years in jail.
2. He lied, he can always steal more money.
3. Lying in congress is a crime.
4. And he told dozens.
5. And on different days.
6. In his zealous attempt to bring down a President, he has committed treason.
6. (A). Two bullshit impeachments, he supported.
7. And frankly he should face firing squad, Hillary as well.
8. All a follow up to the steal, which he knew all about.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

'Adam Schiff has betrayed the trust of the American people, purposely abused positions of extreme authority, lied continuously, and as such, must be held to account.

By repeatedly telling these falsehoods, Representative Schiff purposely deceived his Committee, Congress, and the American people."

D-Schiff was caught illegally altering transcripts, claiming to have a non-existent whistleblower, and tepeatedly lying - misleading Congress, the investigstion, and the American people

So, the $16 million Schiff would have to pay represents half of the cost of the Hillary Hoax investigation of Trump...

The other half - $16 million - should have to be paid by FORMER SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE NANCY PELOSI.

Pelosi told Americans she would NOT allow Impeachment proceedings continue unless she had 2 things: 1) Bipartisanship and 2) Rock-solid, hard, undeniable evidence against Trump.

She had NEITHER.

SHE LIED.

She told tbe American people she had personally seen the evidence.

Without bipartisan support or evidence ... wirhout a crime, evidence, or witnesses ... Pelosi led the intentional, treasonous attempt to overthrow the US govt through the criminal Impeachment attempt to illegally remove a sitting President from office.

Both Pelosi and Schiff - like Obama, Hillary, and Biden - are proven traitors and will be remembered in history as such.

She may be protected from prison by a criminal US AG, but she sure as hell needs to pay the other $16 million.

So, the $16 million Schiff would have to pay represents half of the cost of the Hillary Hoax investigation of Trump...

The other half - $16 million - should have to be paid by FORMER SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE NANCY PELOSI.

Pelosi told Americans she would NOT allow Impeachment proceedings continue unless she had 2 things: 1) Bipartisanship and 2) Rock-solid, hard, undeniable evidence against Trump.

She had NEITHER.

SHE LIED.

She told tbe American people she had personally seen the evidence.

Without bipartisan support or evidence ... wirhout a crime, evidence, or witnesses ... Pelosi led the intentional, treasonous attempt to overthrow the US govt through the criminal Impeachment attempt to illegally remove a sitting President from office.

Both Pelosi and Schiff - like Obama, Hillary, and Biden - are proven traitors and will be remembered in history as such.

She may be protected from prison by a criminal US AG, but she sure as hell needs to pay the other $16 million.

The Mueller investigation is fully paid for. The taxes collected, and the fines and penalties assessed against Muellers’ defendants raised $42 million, making the whole investigation highly profitable for the federal government.

Mind you there has been absolutely no recovery on any of the investigations of the Republicans against Democrats, because none of those investigations have resulted in any charges or any fines.

Would the slush fund they keep for perverted sexual acts by members of Congress pick up that bill? He did fuck the citizens of this country.

D-Adam Schiff should be charged with TREASON and sent to prison.

Schiff intentionally pushed the Hillary Hoax, claimed to have had / seen evidence, claimed to have a non-existent whistleblower, criminally altered President Trump's telephone transcripts, and manufactured false evidence IOT overthrow the US govt by trying to illegally remove a sitting Presidrnt from.office.

According to Luna the House will vote to Censure and Fine Schiff tomorrow.

$116 million tepresrnts half of the cost of the Drmocrats' Hillary Hoax investigation against Trump.

Former House Speaker Pelosi should also be Censured and fined the other $16 Million. Pelosi claimed to have personally seen undisputable evidence of 'Russian Collusion' despite there never having been any.

Lol that bitch crazy

Here's what happened the last time a Repub sued a Democrat over Russia:

"Russia, if you're listening................."

Forum List

Back