Marjorie Taylor Greene's "Protect Children’s Innocence Act" outlaws gender-affirming medical care for trans youth & makes providing such care a felony

Ever see some of the forced sterilization performed in many countries around the world?

Don't try and search for it...at least on a full stomach. :)

Are you really trying to equate criminal punishment in 3rd world countries with the US condoning letting a 15 year old chop off their twigs and berries because they think they should be a girl?

Actually, that's the insurance company and their underwriters that get between doctor and patient. The government sets the rules for Medicare and Medicaid
Wrong. It's the government. Doctors can go to jail if they abuse the prescription privileges.

So you prefer I enforce my belief that murder is wrong myself, and go all vigilante?
d6kqjau-b6bc2e5d-653c-412d-965b-1b09e8461f0a.jpg

Are you really trying to equate criminal punishment in 3rd world countries with the US condoning letting a 15 year old chop off their twigs and berries because they think they should be a girl?
Again, see my comments on counseling and therapy. I think I've explained it enough.

EDIT -- In some countries, that is matter of course. nothing to do with criminal punishment.

It's illegal for people over 18 to have sex with a person under 18 for a reason. If they don't have the capacity and maturity to make the decision to have sex, then surely they aren't mature enough to make the decision to change their sex.

They can wait till they turn 18.
excellent point

and any moron can see that giving hormones to children when their bodies are definitely not ready for such is or should be a crime

Last edited:
Careful with overly broad statements.
Er... Jewish faith requires circumcision yes?
Ear piercings of anyone under 18 would be illegal as well.
We do not have to outlaw circumcision

But if thats what it takes to protect children from the designs of adults who are not even related to them I will go that far

As for ear peircing that can be allowed for people 18 or older

We do not have to outlaw circumcision

But if thats what it takes to protect children from the designs of adults who are not even related to them I will go that far
You would have a major problem getting past the First Amendment protection for religion. Given the court makeup that aint gonna happen.

Also a less broad law could (and has been implemented) which would eliminate non medical transitional surgeries until majority. It would need to be in place at the state level.

You would have a major problem getting past the First Amendment protection for religion. Given the court makeup that aint gonna happen.

Also a less broad law could (and has been implemented) which would eliminate non medical transitional surgeries until majority. It would need to be in place at the state level.
No, people who want want to hold circumcision hostage as a way of legalizing sex changes would have that battle to fight

I would be cheering for the Jews

No, people who want want to hold circumcision hostage as a way of legalizing sex changes would have that battle to fight

I would be cheering for the Jews
Except it would overturn the entire law. A more narrowly tailored avoids that issue. Note I was responding to a broad statement law, not one tailored to the issue.

If that means no tampering with childrens sexuality while they are children I dont have a problem with that

Its still a bad idea not nevertheless an adults choice to make

Again, see my comments on counseling and therapy. I think I've explained it enough.

EDIT -- In some countries, that is matter of course. nothing to do with criminal punishment.

Your beliefs don't seem to cover the reality that current "counseling" strategies basically seem to be centered on placating the kid, or in some cases the parent, or in other cases hiding shit from the parent, whichever allows the kid to progress down the trans pipeline more efficiently.

Your beliefs don't seem to cover the reality that current "counseling" strategies basically seem to be centered on placating the kid, or in some cases the parent, or in other cases hiding shit from the parent, whichever allows the kid to progress down the trans pipeline more efficiently.
You have no idea what kind of counseling or therapy it involves. It just offends your senses because your alt-right media sources get a hold of it and pound the narrative over and over. Therefore you reject and rail against it. ^Shrug^.

You have no idea what kind of counseling or therapy it involves. It just offends your senses because your alt-right media sources get a hold of it and pound the narrative over and over. Therefore you reject and rail against it. ^Shrug^.

We see stories of this crap every day, you can't just sweep it under the rug like that and expect to not be called out for it.

I'd love for you to call her that to her face, she'd probably drop you like a sake of potatos to the floor, but then, I know you haven't the guts, you probably get blisters just from making pancake batter.

I would love to see her try. I would personally love an excuse to kick her butt.

Forum List

Back