Marjorie Taylor Greene's "Protect Children’s Innocence Act" outlaws gender-affirming medical care for trans youth & makes providing such care a felony

That is between families and their doctors. Politicians have no say in this. Greene is a Nazi who employs the same tactics as Hitler. Her constituents are pigs who need to be nuked.
I agree if the families all want to be gay, transgender, drug users, drinkers, smokers, we should not stop them. If the family wants to take their kids to conversion therapy, then so be it, if parents don't want their kids to have vaccines, so be it. Home school them, go right ahead, we should not interfere and be Nazis.

Once a school identifies a child as trans there is no way out. If the child recants, the school immediately accuses the parents of conversion therapy.

One also has to remember that only one reason for a person wanting to play "opposite sex" is not reality. There are some real cases of gender dysphoria, but most of what we are seeing today is pure fetish, at least from the older trans people.

Still, in the first case the best solution is to get the person to accept their gender, surgery and such is a last resort. In the second case, a fetish isn't a protected class.

It's hard or impossible to MAKE it a protected class. Any class that is fundamentally "self-declared" is not something you can write legal protections for. Impossible to ENFORCE and probably damn un-Constitutional.

It's hard or impossible to MAKE it a protected class. Any class that is fundamentally "self-declared" is not something you can write legal protections for. Impossible to ENFORCE and probably damn un-Constitutional.

Well they sure as hell are trying to do so.

That was my first comment on this thread.
What do you think?

It is wrong to do anything surgical unless there is obvious visual malformation, like a Hermaphrodite.
You can not do gender reassignment until after puberty, because only then do we really have a gender and know what it is.

I am far left liberal, but no one knows their sexual orientation until AFTER puberty, when sexual orientation starts to develop.
This is not about trans surgeries but about counselling, listening and understanding... Their is a huge amount of misinformation about this...

This is not about trans surgeries but about counselling, listening and understanding... Their [sic] is a huge amount of misinformation about this...

Of course, the one huge piece of misinformation, at the very heart of the whole matter, is the premise that someone can, in any rational, meaningful way, be the opposite of the sex that biology determined him or her to be.

Everything that is built on the foundation of that lie, is just more lies.

It's illegal for people over 18 to have sex with a person under 18 for a reason. If they don't have the capacity and maturity to make the decision to have sex, then surely they aren't mature enough to make the decision to change their sex.

They can wait till they turn 18.

No one can have gender changing surgery until they're an adult. They can't even do the surgery before puberty.

This is a law to prevent something that isn't happening.

No one can have gender changing surgery until they're an adult. They can't even do the surgery before puberty.

I haven't looked in depth, but I can tell you you're wrong. Jazz Jennings had her first surgery at 17. That's just off the top of my head.

Tell that to Chloe Cole, sexually confused, drugged, mutilated, all by they age of fifteen. She was sixteen, still a minor, when she came to her senses. But now she is permanently damaged.

I haven't looked in depth, but I can tell you you're wrong. Jazz Jennings had her his first surgery at 17. That's just off the top of my head.

Fixed it for you. No matter what quasi-medical Frankensteinery has been done, or will yet be done to him, he is still a he, and will never be a “she”.

Did you hear that hey built his “vagina” out of part of his anus? So basically, he's a man with two assholes.

Forum List

Back