polls showing a tightening between dems and repubs for the midterms may be misleading .

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
with the left crowing that they may keep the senate after polling shows that the dems may have a very slight advantage many are predicting that repubs will take the house but lose a few seats in the already dem controlled senate ... however what many are not taking into account is the fact that many republican voters are hesitant when it comes to answering pollsters questions about who they'll be voting for ..

Last edited:
the left has been very effective at directing hate not only at conservative leaders but also at American citizens that are conservative ... and that fact alone adds to the unreliability of modern polling .

the left has been very effective at directing hate not only at conservative leaders but also at American citizens that are conservative ... and that fact alone adds to the unreliability of modern polling .

add 5 points to any national poll for the republican numbers ... 5 points or maybe even more .

Last edited:
with the left crowing that they may keep the senate after polling shows that the dems may have a very slight advantage many are predicting that repubs will take the house but lose a few seats in the already dem controlled senate ... however what many are not taking into account is the fact that many republican voters are hesitant when it comes to answering pollsters questions about who they'll be voting for ..
Of course. The media clings on to the blindest of hopes.

I'll never forget the fox poll the night before the election - stuttering fuck by 17 in WI. Yeah, no. Trump won the state handily, although it was stolen.

Polls are completely useless and only used for manipulation of the sheep.

The poll I saw showed a tightening of the pelosihole among Dimmers.

I am a conservative and I don't talk my politics with anyone except my grandma, people I work with, my wife and my cat because we're all in agreement on things.

If I don't know someone's political affiliation very well, I don't talk about it with them at all and if the start to talk and it's obvious we don't agree then I change the subject. And if a polling agent showed up at my door I'd ask them to leave.

Polls are based on steady state. They make assumptions for example to reduce cost and increase speed that blacks and other groups will vote in their historical patterns, which we know in this election just isn't the case. I'm a certified expert in polling and I was a math major. I'd hate to be a pollster right now. The trend is clear, but who knows how many will actually shot up and vote Republican versus not showing up because they don't want to vote for either party

Forum List

Back