Marjorie Taylor Green calls for the development of Anglo-Saxon Space Lasers!

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
:heehee:

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, a leading member of the new America First caucus, is calling for the development of what she called “Anglo-Saxon space lasers.”​
“Anglo-Saxons have for too long ceded space-laser superiority to the airborne laser beams of foreign banking élites,” she said. “This shall not stand on my watch.”​
She took the opportunity to reassure her concerned QAnon supporters that she would be able to serve both QAnon and Anglo-Saxonhood at the same time. “I can multitask,” she promised.​
Greene concluded her remarks by invoking the name of the mighty Anglo-Saxon deity who inspired her space-laser vow. “By Woden’s will, we shall prevail!” she shouted, brandishing an oversized hammer.​

MQ555PSHKZBUVEX2AWGA25KBZY.jpg

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene, a leading member of the new America First caucus, is calling for the development of what she called “Anglo-Saxon space lasers.”​
“Anglo-Saxons have for too long ceded space-laser superiority to the airborne laser beams of foreign banking élites,” she said. “This shall not stand on my watch.”​
She took the opportunity to reassure her concerned QAnon supporters that she would be able to serve both QAnon and Anglo-Saxonhood at the same time. “I can multitask,” she promised.​
Greene concluded her remarks by invoking the name of the mighty Anglo-Saxon deity who inspired her space-laser vow. “By Woden’s will, we shall prevail!” she shouted, brandishing an oversized hammer.​

and?

and

I love the way one retarded bitch triggers you people. No one gives a crap about her but you.

And no one but you loons seem to give a crap about AOC either - RIGHT? :lol:
Yeah but she's dangerous. A millennial kook teaching millennials to be kooks. A slut so fucking stupid she never heard of a garbage disposal. Plus stealing other slut waitresses tips...My God.

I love the way one retarded bitch triggers you people. No one gives a crap about her but you.

Yeah but she's dangerous. A millennial kook teaching millennials to be kooks. A slut so fucking stupid she never heard of a garbage disposal. Plus stealing other slut waitresses tips...My God.

And you righties get your panties in a twist about her. A Congresswoman...from New York. Talk about getting triggered.
But I notice it's the Baby Boomers and older Gen-X'ers that get set off by AOC. She's young and politically inexperienced.
But she has ideals and opinions. And there are a lot of voters her age...that agree with her. I think that's what scares you the most. :)

And you righties get your panties in a twist about her. A Congresswoman...from New York. Talk about getting triggered.
But I notice it's the Baby Boomers and older Gen-X'ers that get set off by AOC. She's young and politically inexperienced.
But she has ideals and opinions. And there are a lot of voters her age...that agree with her. I think that's what scares you the most. :)
Her ideas and opinions will and have caused a lot of misery to people. If you knew what I wished happened to her, it would frighten you to death. I'll start with pliers and toenails

Q-Kooks and those who agree with them are indeed scary.

Has MTG taken a co-ownership of you with your One True Love Donald Trump? Seems that way...

Forum List

Back