Marjorie Green explains communism.

What communism are you talking about.

You don't know what communism is?

What are you talking about? Communism has never worked anywhere. Do you have an education?
True, communism has never worked but they have not given up on trying to make it work

Yes, the commies are always just one more execution away from utopia.

You are as dumb as Marjorie.

Why are Republicans so outraged over people being able to identify themselves as safe?

Is it because so many Republicans choose to be unsafe?
Why do you make the asinine assumption that only those who have had this experimental gene therapy are, "safe?" It has been admitted over and over in the corporate press that this treatment neither prevents you from contracting the virus, nor does it prevent you from spreading it. . .

So. . . . how does it make you. . . "safe?" Anymore than a person who has already had it that has acquire background T-cell memory, along with those who already have natural antibodies?

The sheer folly of this scam is so transparent to those who have critical thinking capacity it defies logic . . . I am so sorry you are being hoodwinked.
Nicely put, QAnoner
Dr. Francis Collins, Fauci's boss is QAnon? :dunno:

Immune T Cells May Offer Lasting Protection Against COVID-19
What?
Dr. Francis S. Collins (Director Of NIH) Debunks Myths About COVID Vaccines | The Bobby Bones Show | The Bobby Bones Show (iheart.com)

If you don't want the vaccine, don't get it. But don't think you have a right to infect me.
From your own link;

"He said vaccinated individuals could still carry the virus and give it to other people."

. . . so I am really confused as to what your point is as to whether or not I get vaccinated has to do with infecting you?

Did you want to explain your logic? :dunno:
OMG a vaccine that is not 100% effective. Now that's a reason to not get a vaccination. No more flu, pneumonia and shingles shots for me. I demand the best!!!!

Hopefully within a year from now the covid vaccine will be seen as just a second "flu shot." And if enough people get it, covid may become something Americans don't need vaccines for.
Yeah, I wish. That would be nice.

Unfortunately, that isn't the agenda of the folks that are in charge.

Once this one is done, they will be rolling out more versions of this disease and others, and more "vaccines," that the new global fascist, bio-security state will require everyone to have in-order to participate in civil society.

Why are Republicans so outraged over people being able to identify themselves as safe?

Is it because so many Republicans choose to be unsafe?
Why do you make the asinine assumption that only those who have had this experimental gene therapy are, "safe?" It has been admitted over and over in the corporate press that this treatment neither prevents you from contracting the virus, nor does it prevent you from spreading it. . .

So. . . . how does it make you. . . "safe?" Anymore than a person who has already had it that has acquire background T-cell memory, along with those who already have natural antibodies?

The sheer folly of this scam is so transparent to those who have critical thinking capacity it defies logic . . . I am so sorry you are being hoodwinked.
Nicely put, QAnoner
Dr. Francis Collins, Fauci's boss is QAnon? :dunno:

Immune T Cells May Offer Lasting Protection Against COVID-19
What?
Dr. Francis S. Collins (Director Of NIH) Debunks Myths About COVID Vaccines | The Bobby Bones Show | The Bobby Bones Show (iheart.com)

If you don't want the vaccine, don't get it. But don't think you have a right to infect me.
From your own link;

"He said vaccinated individuals could still carry the virus and give it to other people."

. . . so I am really confused as to what your point is as to whether or not I get vaccinated has to do with infecting you?

Did you want to explain your logic? :dunno:
OMG a vaccine that is not 100% effective. Now that's a reason to not get a vaccination. No more flu, pneumonia and shingles shots for me. I demand the best!!!!

That's snark, that isn't logic.

You said. . . that a person's right not to get the vaccine threatened you. . . but the vaccine does not protect you anyway. It lessens the symptoms, and prevents you from ending up in the hospital. Thus, there is no reason for you to want to force others to get it.

I am using logical arguments, and you are deflecting. Just admit you lost that round dog.

Forum List

Back