Marjorie Green explains communism.

Why are Republicans so outraged over people being able to identify themselves as safe?

Is it because so many Republicans choose to be unsafe?
Why do you make the asinine assumption that only those who have had this experimental gene therapy are, "safe?" It has been admitted over and over in the corporate press that this treatment neither prevents you from contracting the virus, nor does it prevent you from spreading it. . .

So. . . . how does it make you. . . "safe?" Anymore than a person who has already had it that has acquire background T-cell memory, along with those who already have natural antibodies?

The sheer folly of this scam is so transparent to those who have critical thinking capacity it defies logic . . . I am so sorry you are being hoodwinked.
Nicely put, QAnoner

Like a grocery store making you wear a mask to shop. It's communism. LOL
That is a false composition fallacy.

Wearing an article of clothing does NOT inherently alter your immune system.

The whole notion of vaccine passports violates privacy and autonomy standards.

Why 'vaccine passports' could be complicated to pull off in the US

“What we're learning with COVID, is that it’s not just between me and the airline,” Nahra said. “There are a whole bunch of other people that have an interest in my information, as well, right? All the other passengers."

A more likely potential roadblock, absent Congress' override, Cohen said, is the ADA, which requires employers to accommodate workers who can't get vaccines due to health concerns, and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act that protects employees who refuse vaccines over religious objections. The ADA also prohibits certain businesses generally open to the public — such as restaurants, movie theaters, schools, day cares, recreation facilities, and doctors' offices — from discriminating based on disability.

So how do private businesses weigh the risk of shutting their doors and services to those who either can't or won't get vaccinated? And how much information about a customer's vaccination or COVID-19 test history can they share with other customers?

"Our laws don’t deal with that...There’s a gap in the law,” Nahra said.

Why are Republicans so outraged over people being able to identify themselves as safe?

Why do you make the asinine assumption that only those who have had this experimental gene therapy are, "safe?" It has been admitted over and over in the corporate press that this treatment neither prevents you from contracting the virus, nor does it prevent you from spreading it. . .

So. . . . how does it make you. . . "safe?" Anymore than a person who has already had it that has acquire background T-cell memory, along with those who already have natural antibodies?

The sheer folly of this scam is so transparent to those who have critical thinking capacity it defies logic . . . I am so sorry you are being hoodwinked.
Nicely put, QAnoner
Dr. Francis Collins, Fauci's boss is QAnon? :dunno:

Immune T Cells May Offer Lasting Protection Against COVID-19

“What we're learning with COVID, is that it’s not just between me and the airline,” Nahra said. “There are a whole bunch of other people that have an interest in my information, as well, right? All the other passengers."

A more likely potential roadblock, absent Congress' override, Cohen said, is the ADA, which requires employers to accommodate workers who can't get vaccines due to health concerns, and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act that protects employees who refuse vaccines over religious objections. The ADA also prohibits certain businesses generally open to the public — such as restaurants, movie theaters, schools, day cares, recreation facilities, and doctors' offices — from discriminating based on disability.

So how do private businesses weigh the risk of shutting their doors and services to those who either can't or won't get vaccinated? And how much information about a customer's vaccination or COVID-19 test history can they share with other customers?

OK. But why would it be communistic or somehow wrong for a hotel to not rent you a room unless you got the shot? You can't enroll kids in public schools without proof of vaccination because we think you folks are nuts and dangerous to public health. What's different here? Or do you think your kids should be in public school without the MMR?

Nicely put, QAnoner

What?
Dr. Francis S. Collins (Director Of NIH) Debunks Myths About COVID Vaccines | The Bobby Bones Show | The Bobby Bones Show (iheart.com)

If you don't want the vaccine, don't get it. But don't think you have a right to infect me.

What communism are you talking about.

You don't know what communism is?

What are you talking about? Communism has never worked anywhere. Do you have an education?
True, communism has never worked but they have not given up on trying to make it work

How are vaccines communism?
Do you know what that word means?
When you are forced to be vaccinated with an experimental vaccine for a virus with a 99.97% survival rate.

99.7 survival means 550,000 DEAD

It is 95 percent effective in keeping you safe.
Not being vaccinated makes you Zero percent effective in keeping safe

OK. But why would it be communistic or somehow wrong for a hotel to not rent you a room unless you got the shot? You can't enroll kids in public schools without proof of vaccination because we think you folks are nuts and dangerous to public health. What's different here? Or do you think your kids should be in public school without the MMR?
One type has been approved by the FDA, the other has Emergency Use Authorization.

Why do you try to pigeon hole folks you disagree with? I am not your enemy. I simple disagree with the corporate/government narrative you are reading. I DON'T LIKE the agenda of billionaires that are foisting off their agenda on us.

When these medical devices have the approval of society, fine. Till then, they remain a grand experiment.
On top of this? I have never, ever agreed with the narrative that this has been a "public emergency," it has all be a hoax. The total number of excess deaths due to viral and bacterial illness is no greater in the U.S. than it was in 1967.

Good Question: When will the COVID-19 vaccines get full FDA approval?

It is 95 percent effective in keeping you safe.
Not being vaccinated makes you Zero percent effective in keeping safe

. . . and your immune system is about 98 percent effective in keeping you safe. Your own system is pretty effective in fighting this shit off all on it's own.

If you do not let it do so. . . down the road, many many years, chances are, you will develop some chronic illness where your own immune system starts attacking you.

53wlf8.jpg

One type has been approved by the FDA, the other has Emergency Use Authorization.

Why do you try to pigeon hole folks you disagree with? I am not your enemy. I simple disagree with the corporate/government narrative you are reading. I DON'T LIKE the agenda of billionaires that are foisting off their agenda on us.

When these medical devices have the approval of society, fine. Till then, they remain a grand experiment.
On top of this? I have never, ever agreed with the narrative that this has been a "public emergency," it has all be a hoax. The total number of excess deaths due to viral and bacterial illness is no greater in the U.S. than it was in 1967.

I'm not trying to pigeon hole you, as you are doing that. I'm just asking. So now you are positing that people who choose to get the pfizer vaccine that has emergency FDA approval are somehow being less rational than those who do not?

And that people who have gotten the vaccine are somehow "wrong" for wanting public accommodation businesses require all customers be vaccinated or publicize that they do not?

Qanon betty is a performance artist that needs to get off the stage.

I'm not trying to pigeon hole you, as you are doing that. I'm just asking. So now you are positing that people who choose to get the pfizer vaccine that has emergency FDA approval are somehow being less rational than those who do not?

And that people who have gotten the vaccine are somehow "wrong" for wanting public accommodation businesses require all customers be vaccinated or publicize that they do not?
No, of course not. I just want folks that choose not to, to be able to fully participate in society, that is American. You? OTH, do not.

I'm against authoritarianism. You show, continually, you have no problem with it.

Nicely put, QAnoner

What?
Dr. Francis S. Collins (Director Of NIH) Debunks Myths About COVID Vaccines | The Bobby Bones Show | The Bobby Bones Show (iheart.com)

If you don't want the vaccine, don't get it. But don't think you have a right to infect me.
From your own link;

"He said vaccinated individuals could still carry the virus and give it to other people."

. . . so I am really confused as to what your point is as to whether or not I get vaccinated has to do with infecting you?

Did you want to explain your logic? :dunno:

No, of course not. I just want folks that choose not to, to be able to fully participate in society, that is American. You? OTH, do not.

I'm against authoritarianism. You show, continually, you have no problem with it.

Your own system is pretty effective in fighting this shit off all on it's own.

550,000 dead
us-mortality-1900-2020-age-adjusted.jpg
First of all, your graph is showing the first DECLINE IN US LIFE EXPETENCY IN 2020. So you may want to rethink that as support for your position that vaccination is not a good idea.

Second, you use a term "authoritarianism" that is about a concrete as libertarian.

AUTHORITARIANISM | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

But again I couldn't care less if you choose to not get vaccinated. I think it's inevitable that people will refuse to wear masks in places like grocery stores and wal-mart. Most of us may think these people are selfish boors, but we can't really lock them up for that ... even if we wanted to do so. (authoritarian).

But we can pass laws making it impossible for you to enroll your kids in public school (and let private schools exclude them) if they don't get those vaccines that were the main reason for the increase in life expectency post WWII. The reason we can do this is that your actions can, and would, cause our children to needlessly die.

And we can choose to only stay in hotels or eat in restaurants that enforce a policy of only allowing in people who were vaccinated.

You of course remain free to do whatever you like, but not to my detriment. You can't put shit upstream from me, you can't smoke inside a public place, you have to have a seat belt and use it if you choose to use a car. These are called "rules."

And, as your graph shows, 550000 Americans died from covid, so far.

And I suppose that there may be some possibility that even with only "emergency" approval the pfizer vaccine may cause some more danger than ... say ... the MMR which is beyond any doubt proven to be much safer than no vaccine.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back