Map Israel

When Jerusalem was divided that wasn't enough for the Palestinians who played all or none. Fine by me.

I think refugees should take your property and then agree to let you have some of it back.. If you protest, you'll be shot.

I think refugees should take your property and then agree to let you have some of it back..

Take your property? The Ottomans lost. Gave it up.
Doesn't suddenly turn it into Arab property. Right?

The Rothschilds of Paris and the Jewish National Fund were buying land here during the Ottoman period and during British Mandate era. Most of the land was owned by Arab Effendis who had land grants from the Sultan. They were willing to sell the worse land. Edmund and Alphonse Rothschild bought malarial swamps where Petach Tikva and Rishon Le Zion are today. Kibbutz Degania was swamp. Ein Gedi was salty soil near the Dead Sea where nothing grew. In 1920 the JNF bought all the Jezreel Valley from the Sursuk clan. I could go on but i think i have given you the basics.

Most of the land was owned by Arab Effendis who had land grants from the Sultan.

Most? How much?

I could go on but i think i have given you the basics.

So you admit, the Ottoman loss didn't make Ottoman land suddenly Arab land. Right?

When Jerusalem was divided that wasn't enough for the Palestinians who played all or none. Fine by me.

I think refugees should take your property and then agree to let you have some of it back.. If you protest, you'll be shot.

I think refugees should take your property and then agree to let you have some of it back..

Doesn't suddenly turn it into Arab properrty. Right?

The Rothschilds of Paris and the Jewish National Fund were buying land here during the Ottoman period and during British Mandate era. Most of the land was owned by Arab Effendis who had land grants from the Sultan. They were willing to sell the worse land. Edmund and Alphonse Rothschild bought malarial swamps where Petach Tikva and Rishon Le Zion are today. Kibbutz Degania was swamp. Ein Gedi was salty soil near the Dead Sea where nothing grew. In 1920 the JNF bought all the Jezreel Valley from the Sursuk clan. I could go on but i think i have given you the basics.

They bought exactly 6% of the land.. The rest they stole.

Most of the land was owned by Arab Effendis who had land grants from the Sultan.

Most? How much?

So you admit, the Ottoman loss didn't make Ottoman land suddenly Arab land. Right?

Right. What i was saying is that Jews legally bought much land. Also the British declared that anyone who had rented from Turkish landlord could declare themselves owners of the land. That included both Jews and Arabs.

Had the Palestinians accepted partition they would have most of the land.

In a period of 15 years the population of Palestine doubled with non Arabic speaking European refugees. Would you like to see 150 million Africans to force their way into the US and offer you a portion of the land they took?

. Some sections of Judea and Samaria will become part of Israel and the rest will go to the Palestinians
Something tells me that a two state solution is not the thing Israel is eager for.
Then you have not being studying history Israel has made several offers to the Palestinians to have their own state and the Palestinians turned it down each time. The last one gave them 98% of the land they requested including East Jerusalem.

The Jews want peace and 2 states the Palestinians are the ones that do not!
Maybe, I haven't. What I remember is Israel's desire to have unified Jerusalem as the only capital of Israel.
Israel has as many secrets as Trump since the news media is up their asses 24/7.

Most? How much?

Right. What i was saying is that Jews legally bought much land. Also the British declared that anyone who had rented from Turkish landlord could declare themselves owners of the land. That included both Jews and Arabs.

Also the British declared that anyone who had rented from Turkish landlord could declare themselves owners of the land.

I don't believe you. Link?

In a period of 15 years the population of Palestine doubled with non Arabic speaking European refugees. Would you like to see 150 million Africans to force their way into the US and offer you a portion of the land they took?

The UN Partition Plan offered the Palestinians all of the Negev and also the Galilee except for the Jewish land the Effendis had sold. Most of the country. They rejected it because the Arab League promised them they would all the land in the coming war. Palestinians will tell you themselves it was a mistake. They were sold by the Arab leaders.

. Some sections of Judea and Samaria will become part of Israel and the rest will go to the Palestinians
Something tells me that a two state solution is not the thing Israel is eager for.
That happens when Jews see how peacefully all the Arab countries are living together.

Where have you lived in the Arab world?

Up until 1917 Palestine was quite sleepy and apolitical.. Arab Jews had their communities, laws, customs and magistrates.. Christian Arabs had theirs as did the Muslims.. In fact the first people to organize to try and stop the influx of Europeans were the Arab Jews.. followed by the Arab Christians.

Most? How much?

Also the British declared that anyone who had rented from Turkish landlord could declare themselves owners of the land.

Read Howard Sachars book on the history of Israel.

Then you have not being studying history Israel has made several offers to the Palestinians to have their own state and the Palestinians turned it down each time. The last one gave them 98% of the land they requested including East Jerusalem.

The Jews want peace and 2 states the Palestinians are the ones that do not!
Maybe, I haven't. What I remember is Israel's desire to have unified Jerusalem as the only capital of Israel.
Israel has as many secrets as Trump since the news media is up their asses 24/7.
I have no doubts about Israel, but am not so sure about Trump.

Most? How much?

Which one?

Most? How much?

Which one?

From the rise of Zionism to Our Time.

That happens when Jews see how peacefully all the Arab countries are living together.

Where have you lived in the Arab world?

Up until 1917 Palestine was quite sleepy and apolitical.. Arab Jews had their communities, laws, customs and magistrates.. Christian Arabs had theirs as did the Muslims.. In fact the first people to organize to try and stop the influx of Europeans were the Arab Jews.. followed by the Arab Christians.

Most? How much?

Which one?

From the rise of Zionism to Our Time.

Nov 1947

greater_israel.jpg

Selah!

Insha'Allah

No 'if' necessary.

"To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates."
Old book says what? Who wrote that, the Japanese?

I have just read a stat that saddens me: The Jewish population in Israel is now down to 74%.

I hope that Israel can find some way to raise that figure.
Bibi is a huge Trumper. Just do like his buddy and lie. Tell them it’s 94%.

Forum List

Back