Map Israel

I have just read a stat that saddens me: The Jewish population in Israel is now down to 74%.

I hope that Israel can find some way to raise that figure.

I have just read a stat that saddens me: The Jewish population in Israel is now down to 74%.

I hope that Israel can find some way to raise that figure.

That number has been pretty consistent for the past 60 years.

The Arab population of Israel has been about 25% of the population since Israel was founded.

OK for us non experts, and without having to go through mega threads. Her is the map. So in the west on media all we hear about is
1)Israel
2)Gaza Strip
3)West Bank
4)Golan Heights (won in a war with Syria or Lebanon?)

So where are the fences, walls, secured areas, who has freedom of movement to go where, who is restricted to what, which areas are considered Palestine and which are considered Israel? Where are the so called illegal settlements or new construction going on. When Jews started to go back during after WW1 what part of the map did they go back to? What would you your ID/Passport say on it it it based on where you live in this map?
map2-715x900.jpg
Golan Heights are Israeli and will always be Israeli. Israel has completely left Gaza all of Gaza will be the Palestinians as it is now. There is only one Jerusalem and all of Jerusalem will always remain Israeli. Some sections of Judea and Samaria will become part of Israel and the rest will go to the Palestinians.

. Some sections of Judea and Samaria will become part of Israel and the rest will go to the Palestinians
Something tells me that a two state solution is not the thing Israel is eager for.

RE: Map Israel
⁜→ ESay, et al,

BLUF: You may be right.

. Some sections of Judea and Samaria will become part of Israel and the rest will go to the Palestinians
Something tells me that a two state solution is not the thing Israel is eager for.
(COMMENT)

It is possible that the Israelis do not have an end-strategy yet, to close the issues.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

RE: Map Israel
⁜→ ESay, et al,

BLUF: You may be right.

(COMMENT)

It is possible that the Israelis do not have an end-strategy yet, to close the issues.

SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R
I think that on the contrary, they formed their strategy long ago and are moving to their goals. They just dont articulate them publicly for obvious reasons.

Then you have not being studying history Israel has made several offers to the Palestinians to have their own state and the Palestinians turned it down each time. The last one gave them 98% of the land they requested including East Jerusalem.

The Jews want peace and 2 states the Palestinians are the ones that do not!

Then you have not being studying history Israel has made several offers to the Palestinians to have their own state and the Palestinians turned it down each time. The last one gave them 98% of the land they requested including East Jerusalem.

Maybe, I haven't. What I remember is Israel's desire to have unified Jerusalem as the only capital of Israel.

When Jerusalem was divided that wasn't enough for the Palestinians who played all or none. Fine by me.

Maybe, I haven't. What I remember is Israel's desire to have unified Jerusalem as the only capital of Israel.
The last peace deal have East Jerusalem being given to the Palestinians, 98% of Judea and Samaria and all of Gaza... the Palestinians said no and launch and intifada!

Since then the boneheaded move of de-unification was taken off the table they will never and should never offer to split Israel’s capital again.

Does matter either, because the Palestinians donot want peace and never have!

Palestinians themselves will tell you rejecting the UN Partition Plan and going to war in 1948 was a mistake. The plan would have given them most of the country but they rejected it because the Arab League promised them everything. They lost the war and got nothing.

The Jewish immigrants had already begun destroying Arab villages by late 1947.. Remember the firebombing of the refinery at Haifa. The immigrants did the wrong thing towards the Arab Christians, Jews and Muslims from the get go. Zionist Aspirations in Palestine was written in 1920.. Its a poignant read.

Palestinians themselves will tell you rejecting the UN Partition Plan and going to war in 1948 was a mistake. The plan would have given them most of the country but they rejected it because the Arab League promised them everything. They lost the war and got nothing.

The Jewish immigrants had already begun destroying Arab villages by late 1947.. Remember the firebombing of the refinery at Haifa. The immigrants did the wrong thing towards the Arab Christians, Jews and Muslims from the get go. Zionist Aspirations in Palestine was written in 1920.. Its a poignant read.

The Jewish immigrants had already begun destroying Arab villages by late 1947..

Why would they do that? The Muslims have always been so peaceful.

When Jerusalem was divided that wasn't enough for the Palestinians who played all or none. Fine by me.

I think refugees should take your property and then agree to let you have some of it back.. If you protest, you'll be shot.

I think refugees should take your property and then agree to let you have some of it back..

Take your property? The Ottomans lost. Gave it up.
Doesn't suddenly turn it into Arab property. Right?

Last edited:

I have already provided information for you on this thread. Don't you read?

I have already provided information for you on this thread. Don't you read?

You provided info about peaceful Muslims?

I don't believe you. What post #?

I think refugees should take your property and then agree to let you have some of it back.. If you protest, you'll be shot.

I think refugees should take your property and then agree to let you have some of it back..

Doesn't suddenly turn it into Arab properrty. Right?

The Arabs and the British got rid of the Ottomans... Not the European Zionists.

The Arabs and the British got rid of the Ottomans... Not the European Zionists.

The Arabs and the British got rid of the Ottomans...

So where did the Ottomans give the land to the Arabs?

The Rothschilds of Paris and the Jewish National Fund were buying land here during the Ottoman period and during British Mandate era. Most of the land was owned by Arab Effendis who had land grants from the Sultan. They were willing to sell the worse land. Edmund and Alphonse Rothschild bought malarial swamps where Petach Tikva and Rishon Le Zion are today. Kibbutz Degania was swamp. Ein Gedi was salty soil near the Dead Sea where nothing grew. In 1920 the JNF bought all the Jezreel Valley from the Sursuk clan. I could go on but i think i have given you the basics.

Forum List

Back