Many Democrat Leaders Are Afraid To Look At What They've Done To Our Border Including The Pres And VP

Did Hitler tour his Concentration Camps? Why do you expect Xiden and Harris to tour theirs?
Himmler did, and he was arguably the second most powerful person in the Nazi party so, that would mean Knee Pad Harris should.
Interesting, though I think you could argue that Goring was...and he certainly didn't...he in fact used at his trial the defense he wasn't aware....I think Harris is taking a page from his book
Himmler, Goring, Hess, Goebbels... they all had a lot of power in the Nazi party, but Himmler controlled the SS and the Gestapo, which actually gave him the most power under Hitler. Goring was just in command of the Luftwaffe.

Did Hitler tour his Concentration Camps? Why do you expect Xiden and Harris to tour theirs?
Himmler did, and he was arguably the second most powerful person in the Nazi party so, that would mean Knee Pad Harris should.
Interesting, though I think you could argue that Goring was...and he certainly didn't...he in fact used at his trial the defense he wasn't aware....I think Harris is taking a page from his book
Himmler, Goring, Hess, Goebbels... they all had a lot of power in the Nazi party, but Himmler controlled the SS and the Gestapo, which actually gave him the most power under Hitler. Goring was just in command of the Luftwaffe.
Gotcha...either way...it seems Harris is attempting to old Goring defense...out of sight, out of mind...she's laughing it up, and more concerned with when the tax payer funded renovations to her home will be done then the kids living in cargo boxes.

It's all about POWER. The democrats want to flood America with as many new democrat VOTERS as possible and spread them out across America to all the red states as fast as they can before the outcry to stop it gets too loud to avoid.

no-border-walls-no-voter-id-laws-figured-it-out-yet-nancy-pelosi-chuck-schumer.jpg

It's all by their design.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
yeah they are afraid like you are afraid to look at the evidence that reagan was the most corrupt president ever at his time.LOL

Forum List

Back