Many Democrat Leaders Are Afraid To Look At What They've Done To Our Border Including The Pres And VP

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
They're afraid to see first-hand what they're doing to our border.
Clothes and garbage littering everything.
Gang-rapes, murder, children dying of exposure.
They don't want to face it.
This is what Democrats claim is more humane.

cccc.jpg
cbbb.jpg

Communists need a good spanking. If only there was an America to do it.

Then start rounding these invaders up and deporting them.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It is amazing what the Democrat politicians are able to get away with.
The problem is they're such petty children that they will undo even the good things Trump accomplished.
Course they wouldn't be in power if they hadn't cheated with the help of the corporate media and BLM.
That's why they claim every violent riot they cause is something to ignore....or encourage.

Last edited:
It's all about POWER. The democrats want to flood America with as many new democrat VOTERS as possible and spread them out across America to all the red states as fast as they can before the outcry to stop it gets too loud to avoid.

no-border-walls-no-voter-id-laws-figured-it-out-yet-nancy-pelosi-chuck-schumer.jpg

It is amazing what the Democrat politicians are able to get away with.
The problem is they're such petty children that they will undo even the good things Trump accomplished.
Course they wouldn't be in power if they hadn't cheated with the help of the corporate media and BLM.
That's why they claim every violent riots they cause are something to ignore....or encourage.
It frustrates the reasonable citizen, which will eventually lead to the retaliation alluded to in the Second Amendment.

One could also make a very legitimate argument that what the democrats are doing is treason. They have facilitated, encouraged and rewarded the biggest invasion by foreign nationals into the sovereign United States of America in history, all for power, and also to displace the white population. If that isn't treason, I don't know what is.

One could also make a very legitimate argument that what the democrats are doing is treason. They have facilitated, encouraged and rewarded the biggest invasion by foreign nationals into the sovereign United States of America in history, all for power, and also to displace the white population. If that isn't treason, I don't know what is.
And during a global pandemic...covid numbers are rising near the border...but you have to get that news from Skynews...no one is reporting it here....

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
And during a global pandemic...covid numbers are rising near the border...but you have to get that news from Skynews...no one is reporting it here....
And that's their icing on the cake, prolonging the scamdemic so they can demand unlimited mail in ballots again so they can CHEAT, again, with ballot harvesting. China can fire up their printing presses again and print up some more fake ballots with no chain of custody or signature required, and they have their hacking into the Dominion vote flipping/deleting/fractionalizing machines down pat.

And that's their icing on the cake, prolonging the scamdemic so they can demand unlimited mail in ballots again so they can CHEAT with ballot harvesting. China can fire up their printing presses again and print up some more fake ballots with no chain of custody or signature required, and they have their hacking into the Dominion vote flipping/deleting/fractionalizing machines down pat.
Yep and their mad scientist Herr Fauci is setting the table for it...saying even if you are vaccinated you must stay home and mask up....
I've had about enough of it....

And that's their icing on the cake, prolonging the scamdemic so they can demand unlimited mail in ballots again so they can CHEAT with ballot harvesting. China can fire up their printing presses again and print up some more fake ballots with no chain of custody or signature required, and they have their hacking into the Dominion vote flipping/deleting/fractionalizing machines down pat.
Yep and their mad scientist Herr Fauci is setting the table for it...saying even if you are vaccinated you must stay home and mask up....
I've had about enough of it....
I have worn a mask, like to the VA clinic, or to the eye doctor, otherwise I won't be seen, but other than that, nowhere. I refuse. I look at the people wearing the masks and just think how stupid they look... sheep.

That sawed off little rat turd Faucci ought to be bitch slapped and told to STFU. Yeah he's in on the entire demtrash agenda.

Did Hitler tour his Concentration Camps? Why do you expect Xiden and Harris to tour theirs?

Did Hitler tour his Concentration Camps? Why do you expect Xiden and Harris to tour theirs?
Himmler did, and he was arguably the second most powerful person in the Nazi party so, that would mean Knee Pad Harris should.

Hell the Nazi were far better for Germany than the democrats are for America. If America allows the democrats to be successful with their plans to turn the US into one party rule, THEIR rule, they'll do to America what Hitler did to Germany.

Last edited:
Himmler did, and he was arguably the second most powerful person in the Nazi party so, that would mean Knee Pad Harris should.
Interesting, though I think you could argue that Goring was...and he certainly didn't...he in fact used at his trial the defense he wasn't aware....I think Harris is taking a page from his book

Forum List

Back