Many blacks are not violent !!!

where are you getting this stuff?? I have no reason whatsoever to believe that your "Mrs Nice Black Person" believes anything different from what she says. Neither do you. I'm Mrs Nice White Person in my neighborhood. i mean it. I have no ill will toward anyone. I have not experienced a relative of mine being murdered. I cannot begin to imagine the heartbreak.
Black vs. White Crime Statistics

where are you getting this stuff?? I have no reason whatsoever to believe that your "Mrs Nice Black Person" believes anything different from what she says. Neither do you. I'm Mrs Nice White Person in my neighborhood. i mean it. I have no ill will toward anyone. I have not experienced a relative of mine being murdered. I cannot begin to imagine the heartbreak.
--Nick Cannon
--Ice Cube
--Smollet
--Obamas--which I've linked many times hate whites/America
--REVENGE in this link!!
--etc etc
....you are a FOOL to think most blacks are not sympathetic to the rioters/criminals/etc

rape at TWICE the rate of whites
murder FOUR times
hate crimes TWICE the rate
YES--there's a problem there

Yes, it's true, blacks are more prone to violence, period. The facts are clear proof of it. The internet is absolutely awash with videos of black violence, and it doesn't matter who you are, an old grandmother, a baby, another black, etc. Historically, it wasn't that long ago blacks were drug out of their primitive life in the jungle into a modern society. Well you can take the black out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the black. They have animalistic characteristics that include a proclivity for violence, and the violent ones shouldn't even be allowed in a modern society. Ship them back to Africa where they can once again be violent with each other and not reek havoc on otherwise peaceful modern societies.
You don't know anything about your fellow Americans, do you. Can trump be shipped back to Germany?

Inner city ones commit the bulk of the crime .
Many are street trash and low IQ thugs

The others are the opposite
Why do whites who commit neatly 3 times the number of crimes than anyone else think they can talk about others?

whites are over 70% of the pop., blacks 13 percent- do the math... why do black commit roughly 65 to 70 percent of all crime with only 13 percent of the pop?

We have a specific demographic in here barking about black people being violent. The record of documented instances of violent acts of human depravity show that it is specifically white males who have been the most violent. White males commit the most violent crimes every year even now. So white men here need to stop lying to yourselves and creating policies that give you the right to kill people because you imagine you're in danger.

According to the FBI blacks and 3x more likely to commit a violent crime than whites. Violent crime defined as rape, murder, manslaughter, armed robbery and aggravated assault.

The Democrats, who cannot win without the black vote, have basically given up apologizing and/or denying that statistic, and are now about explaining it as due to that imagined police racism.

We have a specific demographic in here barking about black people being violent. The record of documented instances of violent acts of human depravity show that it is specifically white males who have been the most violent. White males commit the most violent crimes every year even now. So white men here need to stop lying to yourselves and creating policies that give you the right to kill people because you imagine you're in danger.

According to the FBI blacks and 3x more likely to commit a violent crime than whites. Violent crime defined as rape, murder, manslaughter, armed robbery and aggravated assault.

The Democrats, who cannot win without the black vote, have basically given up apologizing and/or denying that statistic, and are now about explaining it as due to that imagined police racism.
That statistic is wrong since the FBI Uniform Crime Reports show that whites make up over 60 percent of the participants in violent crimes annually.

Inner city ones commit the bulk of the crime .
Many are street trash and low IQ thugs

The others are the opposite
Why do whites who commit neatly 3 times the number of crimes than anyone else think they can talk about others?

whites are over 70% of the pop., blacks 13 percent- do the math... why do black commit roughly 65 to 70 percent of all crime with only 13 percent of the pop?
I've done the math. You have not. First off black don't commit 65-70 percent of all crime.

Cowardly racists always seem to think they can pass off their fear and weakness as “the truth!” Pathetic fools.

That statistic is wrong since the FBI Uniform Crime Reports show that whites make up over 60 percent of the participants in violent crimes annually.

As usual, you lie. Link to data.

Blacks comprise less than 13% of the U.S. population.

Murders: Blacks 4,778. Whites: 3953. So Blacks commit 53.3% of the murders in the U.S, and are less than 13% of the population. Per Capita blacks are 400% more likely to commit a murder than whites.

Robbery: Blacks commit 54.4% of all robberies in the U.S. and are less than13% of the population.

Across all crime statistics blacks are more than twice as likely to commit a crime than whites. 27.4% of all crimes in the U.S. are committed by blacks yet they are less than 13% of the population.

And you wonder why blacks are scrutinized by police? Blacks have a large part of the responsibility for their issues with law enforcement. It is about damn time they own it.

Last edited:
I am 83 years old.

I have had experience with all ethnicities, except for Native Americans.

I have learned (often through painful experiences) two facts.

1. The said ethnicity has an unusually large percentage of its youth who are violent.

a. They will engage in even "minor" incidents as throwing rocks or bottles at other people without the slightest twinge of conscience.

2. There is a patina of violence/crime that marks the said ethnicity that one does not find in other ethnicities to such an extent.

a. Young gentlemen, for example, joke that they never tell anyone (including their best "friends") when their home will be unoccupied.
Yes, it's true, blacks are more prone to violence, period. The facts are clear proof of it. The internet is absolutely awash with videos of black violence, and it doesn't matter who you are, an old grandmother, a baby, another black, etc. Historically, it wasn't that long ago blacks were drug out of their primitive life in the jungle into a modern society. Well you can take the black out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the black. They have animalistic characteristics that include a proclivity for violence, and the violent ones shouldn't even be allowed in a modern society. Ship them back to Africa where they can once again be violent with each other and not reek havoc on otherwise peaceful modern societies.

1. This is a very controversial and hurtful topic, so we should all be as gentle as possible.

2. No one really knows why certain folks act the way that they do.

3. This morning (July 24, 2020), I as always checked the Daily Mail website (which reports stories that are often ignored by our politically correct media).

a. There was an article with the headline "DNA study reveals the slave trade's dark history of ...."

(i) Of course, I do not know whether the study's findings are accurate or not.
(ii) Its conclusion, I think, is very controversial and may be considered as "racist" by some people.
(iii) Being a computer illiterate senior citizen, I apologize for not knowing how to link to it.

I am 83 years old.

1. The said ethnicity has an unusually large percentage of its youth who are violent.

a. They will engage in even "minor" incidents as throwing rocks or bottles at other people without the slightest twinge of conscience.

2. There is a patina of violence/crime that marks the said ethnicity that one does not find in other ethnicities to such an extent.

a. Young gentlemen, for example, joke that they never tell anyone (including their best "friends") when their home will be unoccupied.

1. This is a very controversial and hurtful topic, so we should all be as gentle as possible.

3. This morning (July 24, 2020), I as always checked the Daily Mail website (which reports stories that are often ignored by our politically correct media).

a. There was an article with the headline "DNA study reveals the slave trade's dark history of ...."

(ii) Its conclusion, I think, is very controversial and may be considered as "racist" by some people.
(iii) Being a computer illiterate senior citizen, I apologize for not knowing how to link to it.

"No one really knows why certain folks act the way that they do."

I do.

In their desire to win the votes of the black community, Democrats/Liberals, with no desire to advance the happiness and success of these folks, simply pat them on the head and refuse to describe any pathology as wrong. The result is that there is never a need to better oneself: problems are always other folks'....white folks.....oppression.

Is it possible to induce psychopathology in a subculture????

Clearly the answer is "yes."

Another feature to consider in the heredity vs. environment controversy: females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs. Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593. They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies.

There is a pathology that certainly holds some individuals back, and it is one that has been encouraged by the Liberals/Democrats.

The only question is, whether the debilitation can be reversed.

Well, it didn’t take long for this to turn into a circle jerk of racist cowards seeking the warm comfort of affirmation among other boneless weaklings.
It wasn't that long ago they were swaying the same about Hispanics and Muslims..

I am 83 years old.

"No one really knows why certain folks act the way that they do."

I do.

In their desire to win the votes of the black community, Democrats/Liberals, with no desire to advance the happiness and success of these folks, simply pat them on the head and refuse to describe any pathology as wrong. The result is that there is never a need to better oneself: problems are always other folks'....white folks.....oppression.

Is it possible to induce psychopathology in a subculture????

Clearly the answer is "yes."

Another feature to consider in the heredity vs. environment controversy: females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs. Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593. They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies.

There is a pathology that certainly holds some individuals back, and it is one that has been encouraged by the Liberals/Democrats.

The only question is, whether the debilitation can be reversed.
They just need to be subjugated a little more, right? To help them become the compliant for the class of drone society needs, like the white people and the Asians have be conformed into.

Forum List

Back