Don’t fall victim of the “ Fake hate that the Stalin Media spits out all day “

I wish Jeff Zucker was arrested and CNN closed down

I meet many fine Blacks everyday

USA has a thriving black middle class and upper class
The inner city thug culture does not reflect the “educated ones “

Yeah, the irony is, it's those wealthy blacks that are pushing BLM crap, and defund the police.

The blacks actually in those areas, are very much opposed to removing police, since their the ones that will be killed by criminals.

It is utterly ridiculous to identify any race with violence. Resorting to violence is an individual decision. No race has a gathering in which it is unanimously decided to take up violence. I'm of European background on both sides. No tattooed skinhead or boogaloo or militia gang asks me before prancing around in the street with guns or marching shouting racist BS or "Jews will not replace us." These are shameful acts against the community. There are groups of people who call people "race traitors." They do not have any right to do so. Everyone's actions are their own as individuals. No one is responsible for another person's crime just because their skin color is similar.

I am getting very angry at this trend of people acting in an entirely unacceptable manner while trying to pull me into it just because of my ethnic origins. They are on their own. No. I will not be calling the cops because someone is having a barbecue, and to those yelling "You're in America, speak english" I say STFU. My own nana struggled in english, having come from eastern Europe, and she led her household in the fight against Hitler in WWII, three sons and three daughters, and all in the fight. Nobody tells anybody what language to speak in the United States.

You people are all like that.
You people are all like that.
what people? I'm damned tired of people trying to enlist me into their cause just because my background is European and Christian. I have no bone to pick with anyone on the basis of race, sex, ethnicity, or religion, so I will not be a member of any of your groups,

what people? I'm damned tired of people trying to enlist me into their cause just because my background is European and Christian. I have no bone to pick with anyone on the basis of race, sex, ethnicity, or religion, so I will not be a member of any of your groups,

One of the things that all angry people have in common, they tend to be quite myopic when it comes to irony.

Yes
But some posts here are generalizing all blacks as “gang bangers “

True, some feral animals much prefer skulking around in the shadows and shooting, slugging, or knifing people from behind, or just old fashioned arson, to murder people in their way, and thus avoid any direct violence, and then you have a big chunk of the black 'middle class', who like getting feral thugs into the streets rioting and killing people, and then use them as a way of extorting more bennies for themselves.

Patrick Moynihan explained this game in great detail a long time ago, and it still works today. They all moved out to the Burbs to live with Whitey, so they don't care at all what happens after that, since they are the primary beneficiaries, not the hood rats they wouldn't be caught dead within a mile of. Now they've invented a whole new ghetto industry, The Cop Baiting Show, wherein middle class blacks, pols, 'educators', 'community organizers' and such as that, encourage the more stupid and emotionally retarded products of those black run schools and city govts. to try and provoke cops to defend themselves, and then see how much bling they can get from civil suits against governments, and of course the 'black middle class' types will rake off 70% of the top, for services rendered, you know.

...blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa
...blacks hate whites--Obama, etc ...look at Nick Cannon
...black youth commit violent crime at much, much higher rates
..no, don't try to say there is not a problem with black culture--the numbers are too HIGH to refute

....and many more are sympathetic to criminals/hate/racism--
I've linked all of this before--many times.....Mrs Nice Black person who says hi to you is sympathetic to the criminals and is like Nick Cannon, Smollet, etc

Yeah, the irony is, it's those wealthy blacks that are pushing BLM crap, and defund the police.

The blacks actually in those areas, are very much opposed to removing police, since their the ones that will be killed by criminals.

That, and with no cops around a major hood rat industry disappears without cops to bait and then sue.

Yes
But some posts here are generalizing all blacks as “gang bangers “

Most people who around a lot of blacks know many aren't gangbangers; they have too many health problems, for one, and prefer cons and scamming. Doesn't mean they aren't 110% behind genociding you off the planet and stealing all your stuff and will stand by and laugh. They do that to each other all day every day.

USA has a thriving black middle class and upper class
The inner city thug culture does not reflect the “educated ones “

Oh dear, someone is in denial of "systemic racism". All of your black friends must be Uncle Toms.

You should be beaten into submission.

I am 83 years old.

I have had experience with all ethnicities, except for Native Americans.

I have learned (often through painful experiences) two facts.

1. The said ethnicity has an unusually large percentage of its youth who are violent.

a. They will engage in even "minor" incidents as throwing rocks or bottles at other people without the slightest twinge of conscience.

2. There is a patina of violence/crime that marks the said ethnicity that one does not find in other ethnicities to such an extent.

a. Young gentlemen, for example, joke that they never tell anyone (including their best "friends") when their home will be unoccupied.

I am 83 years old.

I have had experience with all ethnicities, except for Native Americans.

I have learned (often through painful experiences) two facts.

1. The said ethnicity has an unusually large percentage of its youth who are violent.

a. They will engage in even "minor" incidents as throwing rocks or bottles at other people without the slightest twinge of conscience.

2. There is a patina of violence/crime that marks the said ethnicity that one does not find in other ethnicities to such an extent.

a. Young gentlemen, for example, joke that they never tell anyone (including their best "friends") when their home will be unoccupied.
Yes, it's true, blacks are more prone to violence, period. The facts are clear proof of it. The internet is absolutely awash with videos of black violence, and it doesn't matter who you are, an old grandmother, a baby, another black, etc. Historically, it wasn't that long ago blacks were drug out of their primitive life in the jungle into a modern society. Well you can take the black out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the black. They have animalistic characteristics that include a proclivity for violence, and the violent ones shouldn't even be allowed in a modern society. Ship them back to Africa where they can once again be violent with each other and not reek havoc on otherwise peaceful modern societies.

Last edited:
Well, it didn’t take long for this to turn into a circle jerk of racist cowards seeking the warm comfort of affirmation among other boneless weaklings.

Forum List

Back