Many blacks are not violent !!!

We have a specific demographic in here barking about black people being violent. The record of documented instances of violent acts of human depravity show that it is specifically white males who have been the most violent. White males commit the most violent crimes every year even now. So white men here need to stop lying to yourselves and creating policies that give you the right to kill people because you imagine you're in danger.

The inner city blacks are very violent!!
I am talking about the Middle class who are not !!

Inner city ones commit the bulk of the crime .
Many are street trash and low IQ thugs

The others are the opposite

I am talking about the Middle class who are not !!
Inner city blacks are not very violent. The UCR shows us every year that whites lead in violent crime by a wide margin.

Inner city ones commit the bulk of the crime .
Many are street trash and low IQ thugs

The others are the opposite
Why do whites who commit neatly 3 times the number of crimes than anyone else think they can talk about others?

That is a generalism that inaccurately condemns the majority of AMERICANS living in the cities, and encourages the racist scumbags here to start drooling.

I am around every race at work
I have seen it all

Really, how about coneheads?

coneheads.jpg

Why do whites who commit neatly 3 times the number of crimes than anyone else think they can talk about others?
Inner cities are teaming with gangs and violence .
2/3 of all prisons are filled with them

USA has a thriving black middle class and upper class
The inner city thug culture does not reflect the “educated ones “

Don’t fall victim of the “ Fake hate that the Stalin Media spits out all day “

I wish Jeff Zucker was arrested and CNN closed down

I meet many fine Blacks everyday

Most all the black folks I interact with every day are fine people. I believe they want the same things most sane people want. Love, health, security, safe neighborhoods and a livable wage. The Dimocrap stereotypes regarding blacks as oppressed and powerless are mostly bullshit.

I wish more blacks would look at alternative political options that the Dims. They have given Dims their votes for over 50 years and have nothing to show for it.

We have a specific demographic in here barking about black people being violent. The record of documented instances of violent acts of human depravity show that it is specifically white males who have been the most violent. White males commit the most violent crimes every year even now. So white men here need to stop lying to yourselves and creating policies that give you the right to kill people because you imagine you're in danger.

According to the FBI blacks and 3x more likely to commit a violent crime than whites. Violent crime defined as rape, murder, manslaughter, armed robbery and aggravated assault.

...blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa
...blacks hate whites--Obama, etc ...look at Nick Cannon
...black youth commit violent crime at much, much higher rates
..no, don't try to say there is not a problem with black culture--the numbers are too HIGH to refute

....and many more are sympathetic to criminals/hate/racism--
I've linked all of this before--many times.....Mrs Nice Black person who says hi to you is sympathetic to the criminals and is like Nick Cannon, Smollet, etc
...blacks murder whites at ten times the rate of vice versa
...blacks hate whites--Obama, etc ...look at Nick Cannon
...black youth commit violent crime at much, much higher rates
..no, don't try to say there is not a problem with black culture--the numbers are too HIGH to refute

....and many more are sympathetic to criminals/hate/racism--
I've linked all of this before--many times.....Mrs Nice Black person who says hi to you is sympathetic to the criminals and is like Nick Cannon, Smollet, etc
where are you getting this stuff?? I have no reason whatsoever to believe that your "Mrs Nice Black Person" believes anything different from what she says. Neither do you. I'm Mrs Nice White Person in my neighborhood. i mean it. I have no ill will toward anyone. I have not experienced a relative of mine being murdered. I cannot begin to imagine the heartbreak.

Well, it didn’t take long for this to turn into a circle jerk of racist cowards seeking the warm comfort of affirmation among other boneless weaklings.
Didn't take long for a little bubble headed SJW to come along and puke up WAAAAYYYCIST either.

Forum List

Back