Man's car attacked by mob...he has a gun...he survived....

I had an attempted break in a few years ago and the guy ran off instead of kicking my door in. He called the police on me. He stayed until the police came and said I threatened him with a gun.

I explained everything to the police including the fact that I never left my house. As between the two of us, he was wearing black jeans and a black hoodie. I was in jammies and fuzzy slippers at 3;30 am.

No he was not arrested. He said he knocked at the door to see if I would give him a cigarette.
What made you think he was breaking in? That doesnt even make sense.
He was kicking the door trying to break it in. The house I lived in was built in 1923. Solid wood door.
How did you see him kicking the door if it was solid wood? Are you sure he wasnt knocking?
No he was kicking. They didn't put peepholes in doors that old but a little door. I opened the little door made sure he saw the gun and told him I really wanted to blow his head off. It was 3 in the morning.

See, you had a gun Tipsycatlover...that automatically makes him suspicious of you...and willing to contort himself to believe the invader was the innocent victim....

See, you had a gun Tipsycatlover...that automatically makes him suspicious of you...and willing to contort himself to believe the invader was the innocent victim....
That was the second attempted break in. There wasn't a third.

Women who live alone should have two things a dog and a gun.

Women who live alone should have two things a dog and a gun.

So...I ask you anti gunners....what would you have her do....none of you have had the nerve to answer the question about the woman who was stalked and killed in the Chicago Nordstrom's....

Since you don't want her to have that gun....what would you have her do instead....?

I only gave the breaking in part. There was more to it than that.[/QUO
I had an attempted break in a few years ago and the guy ran off instead of kicking my door in. He called the police on me. He stayed until the police came and said I threatened him with a gun.

I explained everything to the police including the fact that I never left my house. As between the two of us, he was wearing black jeans and a black hoodie. I was in jammies and fuzzy slippers at 3;30 am.

No he was not arrested. He said he knocked at the door to see if I would give him a cigarette.
What made you think he was breaking in? That doesnt even make sense.
He was kicking the door trying to break it in. The house I lived in was built in 1923. Solid wood door.
How did you see him kicking the door if it was solid wood? Are you sure he wasnt knocking?
No he was kicking. They didn't put peepholes in doors that old but a little door. I opened the little door made sure he saw the gun and told him I really wanted to blow his head off. It was 3 in the morning.
Ok that makes more sense.

Forum List

Back