Man's car attacked by mob...he has a gun...he survived....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
When there is no one else to help you, and the government can't or won't protect you...you may one day have to depend on yourself, and a sidearm...and the knowledge that you are armed and ready to fight may just save your life...and if the attackers are smart...you will save their lives as well...since you won't have to shoot them...

this man was driving and a mob attacked his car...the mob beat feet when they saw that he had a pistol, and was calmly ready to use it to defend himself...I wonder how this would have turned out if he had been empty handed....

We do know the man who was beaten to death with hammers was unarmed....and it didn't save his life....

St. Louis Driver Bumps Protestors Pulls Gun When Car is Attacked - The Truth About Guns

Defending driver on the phone with defensive firearm ready. St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter David Carson was on the scene and took these photos and posted them on Twitter. According to thestltoday.com article, the protestors had broken the rear window of the van. Notice the cell phone, finger off the trigger, pistol pointed in a safe direction. He appears to know what he is doing.

Notice a few important things....he did not just open fire, he used the gun responsibly, and he used the gun to drive off the attackers without firing a shot...

With no bodies on the ground, this event won't count in police statistics that support the idea that guns are used every year to stop violent criminal attack and save lives 1.6 million times...on average....how many bad guys did he drive off by simply drawing his weapon and being ready?

The article mentions he was arrested...

Yeah, I tried to tell the anti gunners that this is one of the reasons that people who carry guns and use them to defend themselves...yet don't fire the weapon or wound or kill their attacker...just move on along without calling the police...no harm, no foul...no jail time....for a lawful defense situation....

Yeah, I tried to tell the anti gunners that this is one of the reasons that people who carry guns and use them to defend themselves...yet don't fire the weapon or wound or kill their attacker...just move on along without calling the police...no harm, no foul...no jail time....for a lawful defense situation....

Thats probably why he got arrested. Not too smart. The article also mentions someone called the cops on him.

"One of the protesters claimed that the man struck one of the people who were blocking the street, and also called the police. "

of course, the innocent guy with the gun gets arrested while th thug mob walks free....

Actually, it sounds as if they surrounded his car, smashed the back window and he was trying to get clear of the mob....but let's not give him the benefit of the doubt....let's give that to the mob that surrounded his car and smashed his window....

Actually, it sounds as if they surrounded his car, smashed the back window and he was trying to get clear of the mob....but let's not give him the benefit of the doubt....let's give that to the mob that surrounded his car and smashed his window....
Thats one take. I tend to give credibility to the person calling the police first.

I tend to give credibility to the person calling the police first.

Well, since the guy in the car was threatened by a mob...he was a little busy....while one of the thugs in the mob was able to make the call....since the other members of the mob kept threatening the guy....

Yeah...let's side with the out of control looters and arsonists...

I had an attempted break in a few years ago and the guy ran off instead of kicking my door in. He called the police on me. He stayed until the police came and said I threatened him with a gun.

I explained everything to the police including the fact that I never left my house. As between the two of us, he was wearing black jeans and a black hoodie. I was in jammies and fuzzy slippers at 3;30 am.

No he was not arrested. He said he knocked at the door to see if I would give him a cigarette.

I had an attempted break in a few years ago and the guy ran off instead of kicking my door in. He called the police on me. He stayed until the police came and said I threatened him with a gun.

I explained everything to the police including the fact that I never left my house. As between the two of us, he was wearing black jeans and a black hoodie. I was in jammies and fuzzy slippers at 3;30 am.

No he was not arrested. He said he knocked at the door to see if I would give him a cigarette.

Wait...you aren't saying that the guy who tried to break into your house...lied to the police.....oh for shame...:smile:

It is funny....as most of the left, the anti gunners have to practice gymnastics or yoga to contort reality to fit into their world view...especially if a law abiding gun owner is in the mix....

I tend to give credibility to the person calling the police first.

Well, since the guy in the car was threatened by a mob...he was a little busy....while one of the thugs in the mob was able to make the call....since the other members of the mob kept threatening the guy....

Yeah...let's side with the out of control looters and arsonists...
Yes, because out of control looters and arsonists want the cops to show up.

What made you think he was breaking in? That doesnt even make sense.

considering that the looters were infiltrated by lefties and other agitators...and they had a chance to get a law abiding gun owner...a gun owner who stood up to them and scared them...sure...lefties will use the police when it suits their agenda...

See what I was saying Tipsycatlover.....

considering that the looters were infiltrated by lefties and other agitators...and they had a chance to get a law abiding gun owner...a gun owner who stood up to them and scared them...sure...lefties will use the police when it suits their agenda...
Wouldnt that be the action of someone calculating instead of out of control and looting?

He was kicking the door trying to break it in. The house I lived in was built in 1923. Solid wood door.

He was kicking the door trying to break it in. The house I lived in was built in 1923. Solid wood door.
How did you see him kicking the door if it was solid wood? Are you sure he wasnt knocking?

Forum List

Back