Mandates are here

With FDA approval, let the mandates begin!

We've had that mandate for a couple weeks now.

My state didn't wait for full approval to require everyone in the public school system to be vaccinated.

I don't like mandates. My choice is for everyone to get vaccinated so that mandates aren't necessary.

We've had that mandate for a couple weeks now.

My state didn't wait for full approval to require everyone in the public school system to be vaccinated.

I don't like mandates. My choice is for everyone to get vaccinated so that mandates aren't necessary.

....and your choice out weighs mine?

....and your choice out weighs mine?

My choice was to get vaccinated and did. Are you saying your choice outweighs mine and I can't get vaccinated?

I can't make your choices for you. You have to do that yourself.

I won't ever like mandates.

You're perfectly free to do what you want with your body.

Unlike you, I honestly believe in "my body, my choice."

I have never, ever advocated for anything else.

I don't care if you make the bad choice to not vaccinate. I just hope you don't end regretting that very bad choice.

Me believing you have full control of your body and a choice, doesn't mean I have to believe not getting vaccinated is a good choice. It's a bad choice but it's your choice to make.

My choice was to get vaccinated and did. Are you saying your choice outweighs mine and I can't get vaccinated?

I can't make your choices for you. You have to do that yourself.

I won't ever like mandates.

You're perfectly free to do what you want with your body.

Unlike you, I honestly believe in "my body, my choice."

I have never, ever advocated for anything else.

I don't care if you make the bad choice to not vaccinate. I just hope you don't end regretting that very bad choice.

Me believing you have full control of your body and a choice, doesn't mean I have to believe not getting vaccinated is a good choice. It's a bad choice but it's your choice to make.

Fair enough

Well, of course. We knew they would do this. Republicans always move the goalposts.

These were the same people who drooled over 'Operation Warp Speed' a year ago.

We've had vaccine mandates for decades with no issues until wingnuts saw it as a way to divide the country.

Yes we have. I didn't need to be mandated to get a vaccination. So any mandate is worthless for me. I'm already vaccinated.

I come from a family that has a lot of people in the medical field. So I grew up with science and my parents made sure my siblings and I were vaccinated.

When I went to school there were no exceptions. Everyone was lined up either in the gym or the cafeteria and everyone was vaccinated.

The only people excepted were those who already had the vaccination.

I get a flu shot every fall.

I don't need to be told or forced to do the right thing.

I understand some do but I wish that wasn't so. I wish everyone would get vaccinated and no mandates needed.

Yes the republicans see just about everything as a way to divide the nation.

It's disgusting they are using such a deadly disease to divide our nation.

Not only is it bad for the nation, it's killing a lot of people.

Well, of course. We knew they would do this. Republicans always move the goalposts.

These were the same people who drooled over 'Operation Warp Speed' a year ago.

Tell us how bad the "Trump vaccine" is!

1629746050630.png

Forum List

Back