Trump: “Take the vaccine! I did.”

Nothing wrong suggesting people take the vaccine. Everyone has their own health issues and decisions, Trump experienced the virus so he is in a position to speak from a place of concern.

Some are very committed to freedom, especially in regards to their health. To each their own. The vaccine isn't a lifelong defense anyways as we are learning. I hope all of those standing on their soapbox understand that more vaccines and booster shots are coming.

At what point will so many of these in ones body be more risky than the risk of the virus? That is my calculus at this point anyways. Unless we figure out the full details of this virus, which the "host" country may or may not have. They certainly aren't sharing any information if they do.

To the lefties, No, he did not make it a request.

To the Right wingers, he was only suggesting. A strong suggestion is not a command.

For those who have a short memory, he was the biggest endorser when he gave the green light for them to be made...
maybe the fattest...? He also did a covid hoax tour for a month while the pandemic took hold.

Is the reverse also true? Is there nothing wrong with suggesting people NOT be vaccinated?

I'm not vaccinated. I still think it's probably a good idea for most people, possibly including myself. So I'm not going to tell people anything to the contrary. Ultimately, as I said, it's up to each to make their decision, I'm not my Brothers Keeper.

There are multiple reasons why I haven't done so yet, not least of which is the fact that I dislike medication of any kind and avoid it as much as possible.

For the record, democrats were the ones saying "there is nothing to worry about, come on down to China Town!" early on in the pandemic.
Yes, irresponsible. We can compare the dates of that single event and Trump's monthlong hoax tour, if you want. But I think you know the difference.

For the record, democrats were the ones saying "there is nothing to worry about, come on down to China Town!" early on in the pandemic. Nobody knew shit about what was happening.

Yep.

Trump tried to close off traffic between China and the USA back in late 2019, early 2020.
The Dementocraps threw one of their famous toddler tantrums and refused to allow it!!!
The Dementocraps are the ones that brought this deadly disease inside the USA.
Trump tried to stop it, the Dems REFUSED!!!

Toro
Trump has always been pro vaccine and that is why he assembled the smartest biochemist in the nation to do the impossible
This vaccine by mRNA is on par with humans landing on the moon

Yes, irresponsible. We can compare the dates of that single event and Trump's monthlong hoax tour, if you want. But I think you know the difference.
There is no difference... Covid was a new thing, and everybody was saying something different. Trump was saying that it was being over reported, and he was right. Flu all but disappeared for the first time in... well for the first time. He was merely saying that it was being overblown, stretched out, and beefed up by the media to make him look bad.

There is no difference... Covid was a new thing, and everybody was saying something different. Trump was saying that it was being over reported, and he was right. Flu all but disappeared for the first time in... well for the first time. He was merely saying that it was being overblown, stretched out, and beefed up by the media to make him look bad.

Just like Dementocraps and Libturdz............twisting and construing other peoples words to mean something opposite of what was meant.

Trump has a sarcastic sense of humor as well..........something that is WAY over their heads and above their toddler mentalities. They all took his puns, jabs, and sarcastic jokes as "facts"..........LMAO.

By what mechanism would they be? The vaccines leave your body completely within days.

The entire danger from covid comes not from the virus, but the over reaction of the immune system.
Everyone dying after getting covid is actually dying from and autoimmune, allergic reaction, and not the virus itself.

So tinkering with your immune system, to hype it up a notch even more, is asking for trouble.
And the mechanism of how the vaccine then can later kill, is obvious.
Sure the vaccine leaves your body within days, but whatever programming it created in T cells and B cells will not likely leave in a life time.
So if the vaccine that only contains spike proteins and nothing else, were to have accidentally programmed your immune system to attack spike proteins of you own exosomes, then there would be no way to stop that, and you would die.
And this deadly, autoimmune, allergic reaction, could happen any time.
It could happen the next day, or a decade later.

What you should be saying is not that the vaccine is safe, but that it may be less risk than covid.
The vaccine most definitely is not safe, but is likely safer than covid at this point.
The only frustrating part is that there were better and safer means of ending this epidemic, last March.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back