Man working in backyard finds burned human remains in BBQ pit

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Police are investigating after a man working at home in southeast Houston found human remains in the backyard BBQ pit.

Officers responded to a "person down" call in the 5200 block of Peach Creek Drive at about 3 p.m. Tuesday. A worker left the property after making the discovery and called to report it, police said. When officers arrived, they found burned human bones in the built-in pit.

"It's a full skeleton with a skull," Sgt. William Dunn explained. "I don't know if any bones are missing, but it appears to be a full skeleton."

Man working in backyard finds burned remains in BBQ pit, police say

Houston wins again!

6mo10s.jpg

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Police are investigating after a man working at home in southeast Houston found human remains in the backyard BBQ pit.

Officers responded to a "person down" call in the 5200 block of Peach Creek Drive at about 3 p.m. Tuesday. A worker left the property after making the discovery and called to report it, police said. When officers arrived, they found burned human bones in the built-in pit.

"It's a full skeleton with a skull," Sgt. William Dunn explained. "I don't know if any bones are missing, but it appears to be a full skeleton."

Houston wins again!

6mo10s.jpg
"The secret's in the sauce."

Houston wins again!

6mo10s.jpg

In DemoKKKrat-run cities like Houston, this is called a "pop-up restaurant".

Houston, Austin, and El Paso are all cesspools of degredation and corruption..........and HUGE cancers on the face of Texas.

And, unfortunately, DFW and Ft. Worth aren't far behind.
SO many RINO's poisoning everything here, like the POS Cornyn and Abbott.
They BOTH should have been "suicided" decades ago!!

I find it hard to believe the family never looked in the BBQ pit after they moved in.
I bought a piece of property (former 12-lot campground) that has a 8'L X 4'W X 3'D BBQ Pit on it and it was a couple years before I cleaned it out when my wife's niece wanted to have her wedding there and I did-up a pig.

It's along the Shenandoah river and that part floods quite often so it was filled with top soil that had washed into it over time......I dug the soil out and used it for my tomato beds at home.....No bones though. ;)

It's along the tree line to the right of the pic....I've since put a new roof on the pavilion.

river.jpg

I bought a piece of property (former 12-lot campground) that has a 8'L X 4'W X 3'D BBQ Pit on it and it was a couple years before I cleaned it out when my wife's niece wanted to have her wedding there and I did-up a pig.

It's along the Shenandoah river and that part floods quite often so it was filled with top soil that had washed into it over time......I dug the soil out and used it for my tomato beds at home.....No bones though. ;)

It's along the tree line to the right of the pic....I've since put a new roof on the pavilion.

View attachment 669840

And you never even looked at it?
Shiiiit,show me a pit like that and I would have checked it out when I first looked at the property.

And you never even looked at it?
Shiiiit,show me a pit like that and I would have checked it out when I first looked at the property.

I'm not a big BBQ guy. I don't suspect I've used it but a few times after I did-up the pig for the wedding. I'm too damn anal about stuff like that and end-up working myself to death.....I like to enjoy the place.

I did make a 4' X 8' wooden top for it so I could use it as a sort of table to lay out food on. It's right next to a basketball half-court sized concrete pad the former owner would put his big-assed camper on so it's a great place to have cook-outs and lounge around. It stays nice and cool there even on the hottest days.

View attachment 669840
What a lovely property.

I'm not a big BBQ guy. I don't suspect I've used it but a few times after I did-up the pig for the wedding. I'm too damn anal about stuff like that and end-up working myself to death.....I like to enjoy the place.

I did make a 4' X 8' wooden top for it so I could use it as a sort of table to lay out food on. It's right next to a basketball half-court sized concrete pad the former owner would put his big-assed camper on so it's a great place to have cook-outs and lounge around. It stays nice and cool there even on the hottest days.

I do understand the whole having to work to hard.
I no longer do those 24 hour brisket smokes like I used to when I was younger.
If you're not willing to go all in on a $200 dollar brisket it ain't worth doing.
These days I look for the smallest brisket I can find in a premium grade beef or I'll smoke some ribs and chicken which can be done in 4 hours.

Houston wins again!

6mo10s.jpg
Darn them Clintons!

What a lovely property.
I got lucky with that one....The owner was going through a nasty divorce and need some quick cash. That and I wanted it because it adjoins another, slightly larger, piece of property I have down there so he came to me first.

LOL.....His ex called me about a month later claiming that he had no right to sell it to me and that he had used the money to un-ass the area.....I told her that she should have had her name on the deed as the guy had cleared the title check. She hung-up. ;)

Forum List

Back