Majority of Americans say trump committed a crime on January 6th

And I wager that number will rise. It is now a 20+% spread. trump is toast.
LOL!

The stupid article doesn't say a damn thing about who took the poll and who they talked to. It is nothing more than a bullshit article for uneducated TDS afflicted Moon Bats. You know, like you.

I wonder the if the few republicans or independents they actually get a hold of and that actually answer are pretty much like "oh yeah dude! He committed a crime man. (air hand jerk off motion while rolling eyes)

And I wager that number will rise. It is now a 20+% spread. trump is toast.
In other news, majority of Americans now think water is wet.

Those who support the blob do not care that he broke laws. The only thing that matters to them is winning....not if they win legally.

I wonder the if the few republicans or independents they actually get a hold of and that actually answer are pretty much like "oh yeah dude! He committed a crime man. (air hand jerk off motion while rolling eyes)
The reason that info was not given is because they knew is was bullshit.

It is clickbait for Moon Bats.

Many of these polls are conducted by calling home landlines in the middle of the day.

Hmmm... I wonder who they're more likely to contact- conservatives with a job or Dems with a handout?

The rest just seem to make shit up & call it a poll

In other news, majority of Americans now think water is wet.

Those who support the blob do not care that he broke laws. The only thing that matters to them is winning....not if they win legally.
kick and scream all you want ! the left is plummeting with the American people ! Hispanics are moving to the gop in droves ... Biden is a disaster !
1657748100422.png

Last edited:
Many of these polls are conducted by calling home landlines in the middle of the day.

Hmmm... I wonder who they're more likely to contact- conservatives with a job or Dems with a handout?

The rest just seem to make shit up & call it a poll

We don't even know if it was like that. They gave absolutely no info on the poll.

For all we know the poll was taken with posters on Democratunderground.com.

Forum List

Back