Man who sparked Trump security scare held "Republicans against Trump" sign. Is a registered GOP'er

If you couldn't get the Guardian video to work, here's another interview, not the same but similar content:

another video + short interview:

We're supposed to believe that guy? Why? BTW, he claimed they were beating the crap out of him but he doesn't look too beat up to me. Where are the bruises and blood? He's lying, and he's also lying about being a Republican. I just heard it on the news, he's a Hillary supporter.

What's your point? A lot of Republicans support Hillary, especially after Trump got nominated.

If you couldn't get the Guardian video to work, here's another interview, not the same but similar content:

We're supposed to believe that guy? Why? BTW, he claimed they were beating the crap out of him but he doesn't look too beat up to me. Where are the bruises and blood? He's lying, and he's also lying about being a Republican. I just heard it on the news, he's a Hillary supporter.

So where's the gun ?

In the agents holster....why?

Does anyone know if this guy cashed his check from bob craemer and scott foval...the two men who work for the Democrat National Committee and who admitted on video that they hire people to incite violence at Trump rallies.......on video, they admitted that they hire people to incite violence at Trump rallies, and that they are paid by and receive orders from the Democrat National Committee.......they take orders directly from the Director of Special Events at the DNC....and the DNC funnels money and orders directly from the hilary clinton campaign...

so......did this guy cash his check from the DNC yet?
Thanks for revealing the conspiracy that Donald Trump works for the DNC under a false name:

We're coming for you.....

You wanna get banned, asshole?
Aw, baby libtard feelings hurt. Waaaa Waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

You guys love to dish it out but can't take it.

Does anyone know if this guy cashed his check from bob craemer and scott foval...the two men who work for the Democrat National Committee and who admitted on video that they hire people to incite violence at Trump rallies.......on video, they admitted that they hire people to incite violence at Trump rallies, and that they are paid by and receive orders from the Democrat National Committee.......they take orders directly from the Director of Special Events at the DNC....and the DNC funnels money and orders directly from the hilary clinton campaign...

so......did this guy cash his check from the DNC yet?
Thanks for revealing the conspiracy that Donald Trump works for the DNC under a false name:

Then go ahead and threaten people on the forum and get banned, it'll be hilarious.

He also said Trump supporters were grabbing at his balls.

So how many of you leftist males were bitten by a Zika skeeter? This could explain your problem and lack of.....

Zika may cause men's testicles to SHRINK by up to 90 per cent and permanently reduce fertility, medical researchers warn

Zika virus may cause men's testicles to SHRINK by up to 90 per cent | Daily Mail Online

Really? It didn't take Zika for left wingers to have small balls.........or brains.....

Bullshit. The SS would not have reacted like that to a heckler.
There was a brawl on the floor as Trump supporters acted on Trump's instructions to "get him out" directed at a man holding up a Republicans against Trump sign. During the altercation, someone shouted "gun" and that is why the SS reacted the way they did.
Were you there?
He didnt have to be there cave gibbon. There is a video.
Really, flower boy? Did you hear anybody in that video say "gun"? Yeah, neither did I.

Now you're saying the Secret Service is making shit up. Wow.

" A Secret Service spokesperson said in a statement there was a commotion in the crowd and an "unidentified individual" shouted "gun," though no weapon was found after a "thorough search." off-stage-at-campaign

So where's the gun ?

What's your point?

What's your point? A lot of Republicans support Hillary, especially after Trump got nominated.

My point is he lied about being a Republican. He's a registered Democrat. You're not very bright, are you?

Then go ahead and threaten people on the forum and get banned, it'll be hilarious.
No one knows who you are and you felt threatened?

It doesn't take much to frighten a lefty.......just look at how they insist on protection from "micro aggressions".......Micro aggressions? They don't even stop at "Small Aggressions" they are afraid of "Micro" aggressions...imagine how they feel about real aggression....

No, I just want to see your sorry ass banned.

Yes......the typical response of a left winger.......get rid of those who disagree with you....that is why countries run by left wingers always have mass graves.....

No, I just want to see your sorry ass banned.
If course you do... That's how you cowards deal with confrontation that you can't overcome. You have to have it removed. You're a pussy.

Bullshit. The SS would not have reacted like that to a heckler.
There was a brawl on the floor as Trump supporters acted on Trump's instructions to "get him out" directed at a man holding up a Republicans against Trump sign. During the altercation, someone shouted "gun" and that is why the SS reacted the way they did.
Were you there?
Really, flower boy? Did you hear anybody in that video say "gun"? Yeah, neither did I.

" A Secret Service spokesperson said in a statement there was a commotion in the crowd and an "unidentified individual" shouted "gun," though no weapon was found after a "thorough search." off-stage-at-campaign
He said yelling "gun" was on the video. You can't hear anybody on the video yelling gun. That's what I was responding to.

Unhinged Trump campaign workers and son Erik immediately put out tweets that the incident was an assassination attempt. Trump is surrounded with people who are easy to bait, easy to panic, and easy to make bad judgments and decisions, just like Trump.

You think that little of the Secret Service? Interesting Camp.
The SS did not put out a report of a possible assassination attempt. They behaved in a professional manner and correctly .

Last edited:
Were you there?

He said yelling "gun" was on the video. You can't hear anybody on the video yelling gun. That's what I was responding to.
You may be correct. The report of someone shouting "gun" was a witness, a Secret Service agent, report and may not be true. It may be just an excuse for having assaulted the guy with a sign and the SS may have just been reacting to the altercation in front of the stage. If the witness report is false it makes the attackers look even worse. He was simply attacked because the Donald instigated them to take action against the guy just for having a sign.

Last edited:
You can't yell "Gun" in a crowded theater of Trump alternative reality folks ....at Breitbart they are claiming it was a Hillary Clinton /George Soros "contract hit" on the Orange Martyrdom Seeker Trump....

Secret Service says no gun involved in Trump rally commotion

Source: Associated Press

RENO, Nev. (AP) — No weapon was involved in a commotion that briefly disrupted Donald Trump’s Saturday night rally and caused agents to hustle Trump from the stage, the Secret Service said.

The Republican presidential nominee had been speaking to supporters for a while when a disturbance broke out in the crowd close to the podium. Two Secret Service agents quickly surrounded Trump, then hustled him away.

In a statement, the Secret Service said a person in front of the stage had shouted “Gun!” but that no weapon was found after a search of the person and the immediate area. The person was apprehended, but officials did not identify the person or disclose whether the person had been charged with a crime.

The Secret Service said an investigation into the incident was ongoing.

-snip-

Read more: http://www.salon.com/2016/11/0...

Were you there?

You may be correct. The report of someone shouting "gun" was a witness report and may not be true. It may be just an excuse for having assaulted the guy with a sign and the SS may have just been reacting to the altercation in front of the stage. If the witness report is false it makes the attackers look even worse. He was simply attacked because the Donald instigated them to take action against the guy just for having a sign.

No.....the violence at Trump rallies has been created by the democrats....bob craemer, and scott foval have hired people to create violence in the rallies...they have stated this on video, and they get their money and orders from the Democrat National Committee...who receives their direction directly from the hilary campaign.....this is all on video, they state exactly what they do to get the people into the rallies......

so try to be honest about who is actually causing the violence...this guy probably just cashed his check from craemer and foval....

Breaking news:

"The man whose protest saw Donald Trump rushed off the stage by Secret Service agents has said the Republican nominee’s supporters turned on him when he held up a sign reading: “Republicans against Trump”.

The man, who identified himself as Austyn Crites from Reno, told the Guardian he was holding the sign at a rally when Trump supporters wrestled him to the ground.

The 33-year-old – who says he has been a registered Republican for about six years – said he was kicked, punched and choked, and feared for his life when the crowd turned on him at the gathering in Reno, Nevada."
Trump protester: I was beaten for holding a 'Republicans against Trump' sign
The GOP establishment makes people loopy in the head...

Forum List

Back