Man poses as woman, enters MMA fights to beat women up; Breaks ones eye socket & concussion

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Transgender ‘female’ MMA fighter gives female opponent concussion, broken eye socket

He men....ever get that urge to REALLY beat the living fuck out of a weaker woman....I mean really put the fucking smack down on one, break some bones, knock her brain around....maybe even choke her out???

Yeah....I don't either.

But trannies do. And some men trannies identify as women and enter Mixed Martial Arts fights so they can REALLY put a good old fashioned beat down on a woman.

Transgender ‘female’ MMA fighter gives female opponent concussion, broken eye socket

He men....ever get that urge to REALLY beat the living fuck out of a weaker woman....I mean really put the fucking smack down on one, break some bones, knock her brain around....maybe even choke her out???

Yeah....I don't either.

But trannies do. And some men trannies identify as women and enter Mixed Martial Arts fights so they can REALLY put a good old fashioned beat down on a woman.

MMA knew she had gone through SRS in 2006. They sanctioned the fight.

Tbqv5lXx_400x400.jpeg
Fox

upload_2016-5-14_22-23-6.jpeg
Brents

Would have been cool if the real woman would have sent the demon back to hell from which it came (meaning back home but not dead). Would love to have seen the real woman put a smack down on the he/she in that situation. Yep. Yep

Yeah....I don't either.

MMA knew she had gone through SRS in 2006. They sanctioned the fight.

Tbqv5lXx_400x400.jpeg
Fox

View attachment 74854 Brents

Wow...most men turning women don't have boob muscle to carry the implants.. So those may be 10 pounds or more of implants.

As funny as i find this, i believe transwomen should be a tad more chivalrous than to live this kind of lifestyle.

have you seen those girls though? Without training they would wipe the floor with me! And i have the hide of an old boar.

Actually Cris "Cyborg" should probably be in the transgender category.

He knew he could never win as a man so he hashed out a way he could not only win, but win pretty much every time. Look for more men to go this route.

Yeah....I don't either.

That's just not right. The real women should refuse matches with this person.

Brents received a concussion. In a post-fight interview this week, she told Whoa TV that "I've never felt so overpowered ever in my life."

And this is one reason men in skirts should not be allowed in women's bathrooms and locker rooms. Women just aren't strong enough to defend themselves. Fuck Obama bad his stupidity.

Brents received a concussion. In a post-fight interview this week, she told Whoa TV that "I've never felt so overpowered ever in my life."

And this is one reason men in skirts should not be allowed in women's bathrooms and locker rooms. Women just aren't strong enough to defend themselves. Fuck Obama bad his stupidity.

Exactly right.

Disgusting.

As much as the mentally ill liberals try to convince us otherwise....a person born as a male is DIFFERENT than one born as a female. Dick and balls for one. Different horomones. Bone structure. You can hire a butcher to chop the dick off....doesn't mean you're a woman.

But hey....this may be a new avenue for men who want to be women....and harbor such hatred for natural born women rooted in envy.....to really take out some anger on them legally.

Shaquille O'Neal and Micheal Jordan should declare themselves women and join the WNBA.

Disgusting.

As much as the mentally ill liberals try to convince us otherwise....a person born as a male is DIFFERENT than one born as a female. Dick and balls for one. Different horomones. Bone structure. You can hire a butcher to chop the dick off....doesn't mean you're a woman.

But hey....this may be a new avenue for men who want to be women....and harbor such hatred for natural born women rooted in envy.....to really take out some anger on them legally.
Men have more muscle mass and are physically stronger than women.

Disgusting.

. And the way they utilize it in these fights posing as women, just shows how they are thinking as a man, yet acting as a woman in order to cause the deception.

Yeah....I don't either.

Yeah, there were several times I coulda killed, but didn't......

Disgusting.

Then why the hell do women never shut up?

Forum List

Back