A so called "transgender" MMA fighter chokes out female competitor in debut match

Not sure what your point here is. These women do a pretty good job of doing harm to each other, and you are fine with it. If you want to argue this sport should be banned, I'm good with that. I'm personally for banning boxing, much less this street brawling shit.

No, you see, that's actually assault. Sorry you are too dumb to see the difference.

Okay, so what? So are people who are depressed. So is my Crazy Sister In Law when she doesn't take her meds.
Hypocrite.

Again, not sure why you are worked up about this...

Frankly, I'm kind of horrified there is a "sport" where women beat each other up, it doesn't suddenly become worse because one of them used to be a man.
"Alana" didn't "used to be" a male, he is one.

And yes, men beating up broads for money is distasteful as hell.

Chicks fighting chicks,a cat fight with hair pulling, butt slapping and clothes ripping in a vat of chocolate pudding isn't horrifying at all.

"Alana" didn't "used to be" a male, he is one.

And yes, men beating up broads for money is distasteful as hell.

Chicks fighting chicks,a cat fight with hair pulling, butt slapping and clothes ripping in a vat of chocolate pudding isn't horrifying at all.

I actually watched a couple of these bouts on YouTube yesterday... they weren't really very sexy.

So a mannish woman gets beaten up by a womanish man, and you guys are upset, opposed to two mannish women beating each other up.

Guys it is up to women to push back on this. We need to keep carrying their water. They don't give a dam about men.

I actually watched a couple of these bouts on YouTube yesterday... they weren't really very sexy.

So a mannish woman gets beaten up by a womanish man, and you guys are upset, opposed to two mannish women beating each other up.
In reality there is a saying. Big people beat shit out of little people. We play games with that in all ways. And there are exceptions. Ladies in violent sports and wrestling have come a long way over the years. And in a small amount of time, 4th rate athletes as men are becoming potential dominating athletes competing as politically legislated women. I have little concern for this except if any of my born female relatives compete or will compete. You are the same that says women should be on the battlefield. Now we know. But we will get many killed to prove extreme feminism that has a cup of cold water thrown in their faces with this.

First it was leftism being lock-step with Jim Crow, both glad to openly segregate and demonize a race.

Then, it was leftism being lock-step with anti-feminists, praising a man for winning the "Woman of the Year" award.. as there could be no greater troll by a male chauvinist than seeing that happen.

Now, leftism is lock-step with wife-beaters, as biological men can now get their kicks beating women and get praised for it. I just watched this fight, the biological male has no skill, moves like a lunk and still was able to win. You could tell the female was far more skilled, but she clearly didn't have the same power and speed. I'm betting this biological male just picked up the sport weeks or months ago and will suddenly be quite successful as long as he continues to fight women.

What a hero. LOL.

First it was leftism being lock-step with Jim Crow, both glad to openly segregate and demonize a race.

Uh, no, guy. Jim Crow was classic conservatism, wanting to maintain a social status quo.

Conservatism wants to keep things as they are.
Liberalism wants to change things for a perceived better.

Jim Crow was conservative. They wanted to keep black people in their place. When the Southern Conservatives found their racism was no longer welcome in the Democratic Party, they joined the Republicans.

If you can't be intellectually honest about political terms, there isn't much to talk about.

Then, it was leftism being lock-step with anti-feminists, praising a man for winning the "Woman of the Year" award.. as there could be no greater troll by a male chauvinist than seeing that happen.

Except Caitlyn Jenner won the Arthur Ashe courage award, which is a political award to be sure. Was Jenner brave for coming out? I guess. She could have kept her lifestyle to herself. Then again, Arthur Ashe didn't have to tell the world he got AIDS through a botched blood transfusion, which would have been "braver" than getting it through gay sex.

So an obscure magazine named her "Woman of the year" in an attempt to boost circulation... and... so what?

Now, leftism is lock-step with wife-beaters, as biological men can now get their kicks beating women and get praised for it. I just watched this fight, the biological male has no skill, moves like a lunk and still was able to win. You could tell the female was far more skilled, but she clearly didn't have the same power and speed. I'm betting this biological male just picked up the sport weeks or months ago and will suddenly be quite successful as long as he continues to fight women.

Uh, actually, I watched this fight. First, no one made this woman fight this trans-woman. she elected to do so because she didn't really have much of a name in the sport. Her professional record at that point was 0-1. So she went into this fight looking for something as well.

McLaughlin herself has an interesting history. In the Army, she was decorated 8 time for bravery. She picked up MMA 10 years ago, long before she started to transition, but she knew she was trans all of her life.

So a mannish woman got beaten up by a woman who used to be a man, and you guys are upset? Frankly, I wonder why two women beating each other up is considered a sport at all. I actually watched a couple of MMA fights with Cis-gendered women and frankly, they just weren't very exciting. I've seen more exciting cat fights in bars.

Uh, no, guy. Jim Crow was classic conservatism, wanting to maintain a social status quo.

Conservatism wants to keep things as they are.
Liberalism wants to change things for a perceived better.

Jim Crow was conservative.
It was run by Democrats, as was slavery, race quotas, and now BLM, all racist movements.

meanwhile, your simplistic perspective on what conservatism is was entertaining, and when you choose to view those with whom you have disagreements in such drastically incorrectly negative terms, it’s no wonder why you think what you do.

if you ever want to actually debate conservatism, and not the straw man you have in your head, feel free to attempt it sometime!

It was run by Democrats, as was slavery, race quotas, and now BLM, all racist movements.

Yes, thinking that black people shouldn't be murdered by police and should have fair shots at jobs is EXACTLY the same as slavery.

meanwhile, your simplistic perspective on what conservatism is was entertaining, and when you choose to view those with whom you have disagreements in such drastically incorrectly negative terms, it’s no wonder why you think what you do.

Uh, guy, I voted Republican up until 2008. Then I realized that all "conservatism" consists of is using racial, religious and sexual fears to get white working people to vote against their own economic interests.

The same mentality that got stupid white people in 1861 to catch bullets so rich people could keep owning slaves is the same mentality that has you freaking out about a dude in a dress while the rich dismantle the nice middle class Democrats built for you in the last century.

if you ever want to actually debate conservatism, and not the straw man you have in your head, feel free to attempt it sometime!

Dude, some moron like you repeating whatever SHIT he hears on Hate Radio isn't a debate.

Forum List

Back