A so called "transgender" MMA fighter chokes out female competitor in debut match

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Transgender MMA fighter chokes out female competitor in debut match​

Matthew Miller
Sun, September 12, 2021, 6:55 PM

Transgender mixed martial arts fighter Alana McLaughlin, a biological male, defeated her opponent via rear-naked choke in a Friday debut fight.

McLaughlin, 38, began transitioning in 2010 after leaving the U.S. Army Special Forces, Outsports.com reported. The transgender fighter beat Celine Provost, a biological female, 3 minutes and 32 seconds into the second round. McLaughlin began training in the sport a year ago and was cleared to compete against women by the Florida State Boxing Commission after a hormone level test.

Someone tell this yahoo writer that HE isn't woke enough. Biological female? Oooooops, the left don't believe in that. When that dude claimed he is a woman, well he is officially a she.

According to the left.

I mean it is all ridiculous and there is no such thing as transgender and no, this man will never be a menstruating person. Nope.

No ovaries, nothing. Nothing. Will never be a woman.

I used to laugh about all of this, but I no longer laugh about it.

No ovaries, nothing. Nothing. Will never be a woman.

I used to laugh about all of this, but I no longer laugh about it.

Again, not sure why you are worked up about this...

Frankly, I'm kind of horrified there is a "sport" where women beat each other up, it doesn't suddenly become worse because one of them used to be a man.

Although I believe you have the right to change yourself if you so choose.............
I still get that old adage running thru my head...........

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

And this guy didn't win because of having his pecker cut off and a couple of silicone balloons stuck in his chest.......he won because he is ex-military special ops. The only person that would win over someone like that, is another special ops.

Frankly, I'm kind of horrified there is a "sport" where women beat each other up, it doesn't suddenly become worse because one of them used to be a man.
This is the extreme feminist era. This is dangerous. Dangerous for women as more and more men become decensitized to cole cocking women if they attack men. It is so easy to see this. Technically, this is a man beating the shit out of a woman. Legally! A fourth rate athlete a male, very competitive as a certified science approved female with documentation to prove it.

Well Joe Rogan said, a tough woman can beat a lot of men, but a tough man can beat all women.

And as my grandma said about trannies, you can pull the stem off an apple and paint it orange but that doesn't mean it's an orange.

They are both right.

No biological male should be allowed to compete against biological females. They have higher bone density, more muscle mass, larger hearts and skeletal frames. It should flat out be illegal.

However I do think you should compete against biological females in MMA and we get to watch your ass get beat.

That piece of shit in the pink hair is a man. Look at how much bigger he is overall than the female.

1631623771267.png

No biological male should be allowed to compete against biological females. They have higher bone density, more muscle mass, larger hearts and skeletal frames. It should flat out be illegal.

However I do think you should compete against biological females in MMA and we get to watch your ass get beat.

That piece of shit in the pink hair is a man. Look at how much bigger he is overall than the female.

View attachment 539115
Why are they hiding the woman’s face

Truth is, Liberals hate women. This is why they try to kill them in the womb and encourage women to have abortions so they can psychologically scar them and make them angry pyscho dykes. Now they want to beat them up in boxing rings, MMA rings, humiliate them in sports by forcing them to compete against shemales, while they slut shame a real woman for being pretty or feminine etc. etc.

Maybe not worse, but certainly unfair right Dimmer???

How does everyone like their Red Herring cooked?

Because there is a physiological advantage here. We are not talking about a male that decided to transition prior to puberty, took hormone blockers and didn't experience male puberty. We are talking about a male, that went through full blown male puberty, went into the military, who basically pays you to get into shape, receive combat training and come out of the military a physically developed, physically fit male that then decides he wants to be woman and then fight women.

A recent study shows that even a year after hormone therapy, there is still a physical advantage.

Read it below

And it doesn't take one to do a blood test to tell you that this fighter has a physical advantage. Granted, that doesn't mean he/she can fight. But considering that he/she's been training, ex-military, and still has the physical mass of a man, one could clearly see the advantage here.

Regardless of the sport (which you try to deflect or ignore the point as to why women are fighting), more and more trans men are entering cis-female sports and dominating them. You don't see the social hypocrisy here?

I think most everyone wants equality. But there is a line here that is beginning to be crossed and no one knows how to handle the issue or will address it. Those that do are labeled homophobes or anti-trans. And that's not the case.

Forum List

Back