A so called "transgender" MMA fighter chokes out female competitor in debut match

And you are a child of Hell. At least I know who my Father and Creator is.
No confusion about that. However you will be very confused when you find out that God doesn't believe in the Trans, Gay, Queer, Pedo, Lesbian lifestyle and sends you all straight to Hell for being the abominations you are.
Alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighty then! :woohoo:

Again, not sure why you are worked up about this...

Frankly, I'm kind of horrified there is a "sport" where women beat each other up, it doesn't suddenly become worse because one of them used to be a man.
One of them is still a man----with enough strenght to do real harm to the real woman.

Oh, please. Most women aren't athletes or MMA fighters. The only reason ANYONE cares about female sports is because there are scholarships attached that the universities gave out because the government made them do it.

I worry more about REAL oppression of women the right is fine with like limiting their health care choices and making it okay to underpay them, which is going to have a much bigger impact.

Only to you... most of us are well-adjusted enough to be fine with it.

She volunteered to get beaten up... I guess she just forgot the safe word.
I will remember this the next time you whine about The Proud Boys beating up ANTIFA.

Tim and you are unrepentant sinners. So you can laugh all you want, or you can realize we are nearing Biblical times spoken of by the prophets and that you should get down on your knees and ask God to forgive you, come in to your hearts and save your wicked souls and begin living and thinking right before your eternal fate is sealed.

Transgenderism is a sin. Plain and simple, and if you refuse to stand against it, that sin will be held against you as if you were doing it yourself.
Thanks for clearing that up - if Tim Curry's going to be there, I am DOWN!

:dev3:

Judge not, lest ye be judged, bra.
You have no clue what anything in that book says let alone what a single isolated verse means.

God's Word also states that if I do not warn you about the consequences of your sin, then your blood is on my head if you die in your sins and go to Hell.

So I have fulfilled my obligation to God and you by telling you that you are going to Hell for your thoughts and actions if you do not repent and turn to God.

Now were are done.

Carry on.

Only to you... most of us are well-adjusted enough to be fine with it.
Well adjusted?

ok, if you say so

infact most well adjusted people inderstand that transgenders are sickos

Last edited:
When was the last time you watched a WNBA game? Let's get real, if there weren't big bags of government money attached to female sports, this wouldn't be a big deal. You know, the kind of big government you are normally against.

Uh, the only people I see "Cheering" are the ones who watch MMA sports so they can see people getting beaten up to start with. Frankly, I don't see the appeal of making street brawling a "sport".
Give people a choice with Basic Cable TV. Let them choose if they want sports channels or other channels in all ways. That 200 dollars a months can go to a hundred dollars a month with phone and internet. Sports, Ethnic, Music, Religious, Urban, Country, and more. If a station like TNT shows a sport. Black it out and give a discount in a package for subscribers as an example of watching a channel.

You are a scumbag for rationalizing this type of EVIL that you and the people you associate with are pushing on women.

You wacko Neo-GOPers just love wearing your feelings on you sleeves, dontcha?

But I still love ya man, you're funny as shit.

You wacko Neo-GOPers just love wearing your feelings on you sleeves, dontcha?

But I still love ya man, you're funny as shit.
Feelings have nothing to do with facts. Homosexuality is a mortal sin. There are only two sexes, male and female.

You Neo DemNazis love to deny science, dontcha?

I still pray for you and all of you misguided souls. Do you think I like putting a target on my back for standing up for what is right instead of going along to get along?

I'm a sinner too. We all are.

The difference between the repentant and unrepentant is that the repentant actively resists Evil and temptation, and battles it daily, whereas the unrepentant are buffeted about by the wind and where the wind blows, they go, never really rooting themselves in fertile soil so their soul eventually withers and dies from neglect.

What you feed in this life is what grows within you whether it is to the good and righteous, or to the evil and unrighteous.

It's your choice to take a gamble and rebel against God and all the good He has planned for us and throw in with His adversary for his warped promises of false freedom which are about worth as much as a promise from a used car salesman when he testifies that the spit polished and shined up lemon you are about to buy was only driven by a little old lady to church on Sundays.

Last edited:
You have no clue what anything in that book says let alone what a single isolated verse means.

God's Word also states that if I do not warn you about the consequences of your sin, then your blood is on my head if you die in your sins and go to Hell.

So I have fulfilled my obligation to God and you by telling you that you are going to Hell for your thoughts and actions if you do not repent and turn to God.

Now were are done.

Carry on.
I won't be laughing when Satan himself is poking me in the butt with his TurboTrident2000™ will I? :eek:

I won't be laughing when Satan himself is poking me in the butt with his TurboTrident2000™ will I? :eek:
I wouldn't expect a man with little virtue or honor to do anything else but to mock those things that are eternal, and beyond the finite and temporal.

I wouldn't expect a man with little virtue or honor
Don't be so hard on yourself! :)
to do anything else but to mock those things that are eternal, and beyond the finite and temporal.
When my every breath is full of hot sulphur, I will cry out to the Heavens:

"WHY didn't I listen to The Original Thetan when he warned me that L. Ron Hubbard was the One & Only True God?!?!?!?!?" :eek: :(

That's horse shit. You pieces of human excrement never are honest about your own wicked and evil religious dogma. No man should be in a MMA ring with a woman and no woman should be extorted to fight in a ring with a man.

There are only two sexes Male and Female, and when you meet your maker you are going to be rudely reminded of that on judgment day.

What if we get to the afterlife, and we find out that the Supreme Being isn't Jehovah, but Amaterasu, the Supreme Deity of Shintoism? Or Allah? Or Krishna? Or Quetzalcoatl, who is wondering why no one has been sacrificing hearts to him for the last 500 years.

No on extorted this woman. She was perfectly free to turn down the match.

I Actually did bother to watch an MMA match between two chicks, and it was kind of pathetic. It was an Indian chick vs. a Korean chick, and the most interesting thing that happened was that one of the Korean chick's boobs almost popped out.

Just more proof of how much liberals hate women, most of which is due to the fact that they can bring life in to this world. Liberals goat humping Satanic Liberals hate that shit.

Naw, man, we just don't get hysterical over this non-issue like you do.

Tim and you are unrepentant sinners. So you can laugh all you want, or you can realize we are nearing Biblical times spoken of by the prophets and that you should get down on your knees and ask God to forgive you, come in to your hearts and save your wicked souls and begin living and thinking right before your eternal fate is sealed.

Transgenderism is a sin. Plain and simple, and if you refuse to stand against it, that sin will be held against you as if you were doing it yourself.

Again, being greedy is a sin. Being angry is a sin. Killing people in a war is a sin. You seem to have a lot of sins you are kind of okay with... except for this one.

Murdering a baby is not a healthcare choice. Do you actually give a shit when a female child is exterminated in a Planned Parenthood extermination camp? Do you give a shit when the woman is emotionally scarred for life because of it?

No, but you do get your rocks off hearing about a He-She virtually raping a real woman in an MMA ring, don't you perv?

Fetuses aren't children, so no, I don't give a shit.

One of them is still a man----with enough strenght to do real harm to the real woman.

Not sure what your point here is. These women do a pretty good job of doing harm to each other, and you are fine with it. If you want to argue this sport should be banned, I'm good with that. I'm personally for banning boxing, much less this street brawling shit.

I will remember this the next time you whine about The Proud Boys beating up ANTIFA.

No, you see, that's actually assault. Sorry you are too dumb to see the difference.

Well adjusted?

ok, if you say so

infact most well adjusted people inderstand that transgenders are sickos

Okay, so what? So are people who are depressed. So is my Crazy Sister In Law when she doesn't take her meds.

Repent or Perish. Maybe you can be an example to others and save them from the flames of Hell, and in the process redeem yourself from your own selfish and moronic meaningless existence.

What if you get to the afterlife and you find out that God is more upset that you let poor children go hungry than whether or not some he/shes fought in a street brawl for money?

Feelings have nothing to do with facts. Homosexuality is a mortal sin. There are only two sexes, male and female.

You Neo DemNazis love to deny science, dontcha?

I still pray for you and all of you misguided souls. Do you think I like putting a target on my back for standing up for what is right instead of going along to get along?

I think you enjoy your irrational hate, even though it's becoming less acceptable. 100 years ago, the Churches all supported segregation and racism.... today they are all pretending they had nothing to do with that.

Gender identity is a lot more complex than you think it is.... that's the actual science.

The difference between the repentant and unrepentant is that the repentant actively resists Evil and temptation, and battles it daily, whereas the unrepentant are buffeted about by the wind and where the wind blows, they go, never really rooting themselves in fertile soil so their soul eventually withers and dies from neglect.

What you feed in this life is what grows within you whether it is to the good and righteous, or to the evil and unrighteous.

Okay, here's the problem with that. There are a whole bunch of things that the Bible says are evil, that you guys don't make a big deal about. Do you work on Sunday? Eat Pork or Shrimp? Most Christians do, unless they are Seventh Day Adventists.

The very fact that there are dozens of denominations of Christianity is you can't agree amongst yourselves what the Almighty Sky Pixie and his Zombie Son wanted.

More to the point, there are the things that the bible says are moral that we are repulsed by now. Burn any witches lately? Of course not, we realize there are no real witches. But thousands of women were burned to death because the Bible said there were. Or slavery. God said slavery was fine, until we decided it wasn't. God didn't change his mind, we changed ours.

It's your choice to take a gamble and rebel against God and all the good He has planned for us and throw in with His adversary for his warped promises of false freedom which are about worth as much as a promise from a used car salesman when he testifies that the spit polished and shined up lemon you are about to buy was only driven by a little old lady to church on Sundays.

Again, only 1/3rd of the world's population believes in Zombie Jesus. So God is going to condemn the other 2/3rds of humanity for not being born in the right country? That's kind of messed up.

1631789337067.png

Forum List

Back