Man, 54, shoots dead wife, 27, her grandparents and their baby daughter

My guess is that 99% of people that commit murder are lacking a relationship with God.
Glad you admit that is a guess.
He never mentions how many of a percentage do have a relationship with God and still murder..
That's right. He's just gonna make shit up and throw out assumptions to justify his belief in his god and blame atheists and homosexuals for all that is evil and sinful in the entire world. I could be wrong, but let's see.

My guess is that 99% of people that commit murder are lacking a relationship with God.
He never mentions how many of a percentage do have a relationship with God and still murder..
That's right. He's just gonna make shit up and throw out assumptions to justify his belief in his god and blame atheists and homosexuals for all that is evil and sinful in the entire world. I could be wrong, but let's see.
The Christians had zero problems killing Indians to make a nation.

I doubt if it has anything to do with religious beliefs.

I agree with you. I doubt he had any religious beliefs. And when life went south, he had noting left to turn to such as a relationship with God.
K9, this guy was just your run of the mill abuser who went haywire when he thought he was losing control of "his" wife and child, his possessions. Probably the wife had tried or threatened to leave and the grandparents were on her side.
He had nothing in his mind except rage that they would disobey him, panic that he would lose control of them. If he couldn't have them, no one would.
This wasn't "depression."
Praying wouldn't have fixed him, either.

We are going back 400 yrs lol. Should we demand Constantinople back from the Turks too? LOL.

Does anyone actually care about the victims in this dreadful event? Or this about running down people that do not think as you do? We are forsaken.

The Indian should have fought back harder. If they don't like the country as it is, start living exactly like their ancestors did prior to European settlers coming here.

We are going back 400 yrs lol. Should we demand Constantinople back from the Turks too? LOL.

I don't recall there being any deeds to the land Moonglow claims was taken.

There are little old ladies in my mother's church who would gladly kill if their preacher told them it was God's will.

Sounds to me like those little old ladies haven't really paid attention to God's word.
But it's okay to hate gays.

What's wrong with pointing out that choosing to be gay is wrong. However, you should be proud of your choices when you make them if you believe it's OK to be that way.

Is ignorance bliss?

The difference between a committed believer in God and an atheist is that a believer is far more likely to have HOPE for a better hereafter. A down-and-out atheist doesn't have any hope. I will gander that the Las Vegas shooter was a down-and-out atheist that was bitter about life and decided to take out as many people as he could with him.

Generally speaking and, at least in my experience, people who strongly believe in God are less likely to do such things.

I doubt if it has anything to do with religious beliefs.

I agree with you. I doubt he had any religious beliefs. And when life went south, he had noting left to turn to such as a relationship with God.
Maybe god told him to whack his wife, her grandparents and his baby daughter.

After all, he had Abraham whack his son Isaac.

The difference between a committed believer in God and an atheist is that a believer is far more likely to have HOPE for a better hereafter. A down-and-out atheist doesn't have any hope. I will gander that the Las Vegas shooter was a down-and-out atheist that was bitter about life and decided to take out as many people as he could with him.

Generally speaking and, at least in my experience, people who strongly believe in God are less likely to do such things.
Like the Popes and Jim Jones etc..

I don't recall there being any deeds to the land Moonglow claims was taken.
I don't recall Jesus saying it was okay to do what they did either but I know, who in the hell is Jesus to command anyone?

What possesses someone to do such a thing? Is it likely that they're atheist? This isn't a dig at atheists, but do those who truly believe in God do such things?

Man who allegedly shot dead his wife, baby was 'withdrawn' at bar hours before | Daily Mail Online

Religion doesn't have anything to do with this.

What it does have to do with is our culture of weapons and violence. Seems violence is the answer to everything these days. We also have a culture that puts more value on weapons and violence than human life.

This is a sick person. Who if didn't kill himself, should spend the rest of his life in prison so he can't hurt anyone again.

What possesses someone to do such a thing? Is it likely that they're atheist? This isn't a dig at atheists, but do those who truly believe in God do such things?

Man who allegedly shot dead his wife, baby was 'withdrawn' at bar hours before | Daily Mail Online

Religion doesn't have anything to do with this.

What it does have to do with is our culture of weapons and violence. Seems violence is the answer to everything these days. We also have a culture that puts more value on weapons and violence than human life.

This is a sick person. Who if didn't kill himself, should spend the rest of his life in prison so he can't hurt anyone again.

He killed himself.

Forum List

Back