Man, 54, shoots dead wife, 27, her grandparents and their baby daughter

There are little old ladies in my mother's church who would gladly kill if their preacher told them it was God's will.

Pretty awful stuff, but it sounds like a depressed, down on his luck man murdered his family in a drunken crime of passion. And yes, those that truly believe in God commit heinous acts as well.

There are little old ladies in my mother's church who would gladly kill if their preacher told them it was God's will.

Sounds to me like those little old ladies haven't really paid attention to God's word.
But it's okay to hate gays.

What's wrong with pointing out that choosing to be gay is wrong. However, you should be proud of your choices when you make them if you believe it's OK to be that way.

Sounds to me like those little old ladies haven't really paid attention to God's word.

It's OK to point out that choosing to be gay is a sin. You should be proud of your choices.
I am proud I don't submit to a God that hates humans but gives out a message to love other humans even your enemies.

It's OK to point out that choosing to be gay is a sin. You should be proud of your choices.
I am proud I don't submit to a God that hates humans but gives out a message to love other humans even your enemies.

God doesn't hate humans.

Are we supposed to love murder?

What's sad is, I read the title in New Threads and thought, 'So? What's your point?'
This is too common to be shocking. I doubt if it has anything to do with religious beliefs. This guy wasn't thinking about the Pearly Gates and what he was going to tell St. Peter when he killed his family.

My guess is that 99% of people that commit murder are lacking a relationship with God.

I doubt if it has anything to do with religious beliefs.

I agree with you. I doubt he had any religious beliefs. And when life went south, he had noting left to turn to such as a relationship with God.

Forum List

Back