Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

Wasn‘t me defending the asshole

It was YOU pretending he was not a Fucking Racist
Don‘t you hate people who defend racist assholes?

I don't know if he's a racist or not, his "immigrant loser" comment doesn't meet my definitions of being a racist.

I do know however that to you guys there's a white supremacist behind every bush, so at this point I don't pay much attention to your side's constant screams of "racccccccccccccccccccccisssssssssssssssssssssssssism!!!!" over everything.

Anyway, you continue to allow your misinformation post to sit there and define your character. Amazing that you don't give a fuck.

I don't know if he's a racist or not, his "immigrant loser" comment doesn't meet my definitions of being a racist.

I do know however that to you guys there's a white supremacist behind every bush, so at this point I don't pay much attention to your side's constant screams of "racccccccccccccccccccccisssssssssssssssssssssssssism!!!!" over everything.

Anyway, you continue to allow your misinformation post to sit there and define your character. Amazing that you don't give a fuck.
The "R" word is a completely overused, worn out, now useless wewapon. They killed it through overuse. It's gone.

What scared me the most about that video was him demanding to know which employee had made the Smoothie.

Hate to see what he would have done if he had found out

"at-will" wage slaves,

You rarely disappoint.
More truth than you can handle?

Her employer is liable for the damage and trauma done to his son..
His employer fears the Woke SA (gay parents of the NAZIS SS who were later killed off by the other nazis)....burning looting and attacking their business.

Um. No. first, the store is probably covered because they probably have a sign right on the menu that says that their products are made with peanuts and therefore if you have an allergy, buy at your own risk.

It's really up to the person to manage your diet, not the store.

Besides your bizarre misunderstanding of German history, the point is most decent people saw an angry man ranting like a maniac at teenage girls and terrifying them. His employer didn't want to be associated with him, and rightfully so.

When did I ever say workers should have no rights?

Then why do you vote Republican?

I think there should be measures/controls to protect workers. First , the non-compete clauses, employees are forced to sign, need to go. Right before the pandemic I was laid off from my job… while my company gave me a nice severance… a competitor offered me a job for more money and a nice signing bonus. My company enforced their non-compete clause (during the VOE) and the offer was rescinded. I called the partner at my former firm and he said they made the decision because they thought I would be able to take too much business with me! They let me go and now prevent me from getting gainful employment (luckily I found another job not even a week later).

I would personally be for getting rid of Non-Competes, but i can kind of see the employers view on that one.

His employer didn't want to be associated with him, and rightfully so.
Rule #1 when you are employed…….Don’t embarrass your boss

When it came out that he worked for Meryl Lynch, the easiest response is……He no longer works for us

Hurting the american people.

Oh so it's about winning? Interesting.

The man was a dick, and is getting paid back tenfold. He will now suffer from the draconian world you and your side have created. He's lost his job and likely will now be nearly unemployable, since the business world will be too afraid to be connected with him.
"He will now suffer from the draconian world you and your side have created." :heehee: OH THE HUMANITY!!!!!!
1643321303580.png

He was initially just an irate parent which is somewhat excusable given the circumstances

The manager said he turned his wrath against one employee and began to make racist statements against one of the girls.
We know what he meant by Fucking Immigrant Loser. The manager said he made other racists statements which seem to have been bleeped out.

That and throwing a drink showed his true nature

Forum List

Back