Making Imperial Israel Whole

I suspect the depleted uranium weapons are D.I.M.E. weapons, from that family of new weapons in the US WMDS arsenal.

What Hypocrisy to threaten one nation with war over chemical weapons use, as the US produces chemical weapons for the use by herself and her allies.

Depleted uranium has never been found to be a causative agent in any cancers.
You seem to be confused as the the phrase "chemical weapon" Depleted
Uranium is not a "chemical weapon"------although it might be in the lexicon of
some specific INTEREST GROUPS

constellations of symptoms that are made of
"less sex" "itching" 'rash" "insomnia" "lack of concentration"
"fatigue" "depression" "increased divorce rates" "gradual
hair loss" "alterations in appetite ....... nite sweats

are called "NON SPECIFIC COMPLAINTS" specific illness
exhibit specific signs and symptoms

LOGIC 101 CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION

You are very obviously one of the Americans who needs to watch that video in Post 177 and see uncovered all the evidence that proves depleted uranium causes cancer, as well as birth defects and other illnesses and permanent contamination of and damage to the environment where these weapons are used.

As for me, I teach my children war is evil and I tell them all about American atrocities of war, atrocities rained down on people we attack and atrocities our government exposes American soldiers and their families and other American civilians to, as well.

I plan to sit my kids down with me tonight and watch that video with them.

They shall know the truth about depleted uranium and the US involvement with it.

I have seen videos ---and I have seen birth defects up close. ---and leukemia
and I have heard descriptions of Symptoms from people involved in all kinds
of circumstances------from car wrecks to "AGENT ORANGE" to proported radioactivity
to "SILICON BREAST IMPLANTS" have you? I got news for you---birth
defects are very very common ALL OVER THE WORLD and long before the existence of
"DEPLETED URANIUM" Your comment that YOU *** NOBLE SAINT THAT YOU ARE---
UNIQUELY TEACH YOUR CHILDREN THAT WAR IS EVIL ------is a vulgar and gratuitous
INUENDO ----a significant clue as to your character (ie --lack thereof).
I feel sorry for your children

PS I hesitated to note that the incidence of BIRTH DEFECTS ---in
the USA is about 3% because I did not trust my memory----I checked---
it is 3% The incidence has nothing to do with "depleted uranium" or
paternal exporsue to agent orange. The incidence of birth defects is even
higher in third world countries-----also unrelated to depleted uranium

anyone can gather up pictures of babies born with birth defects in any busy
hospital with a significant maternity ward for PROPAGANDA PURPOSES ---
in fact----some people do.

I guess you must be among the people who think smoking does not cause cancer, too.

Closing one's eyes to truth just creates blindness in that person.

Link to some of those "rebuttals" and we'll find out.
Then link to any "astronomical killings in the Muslim world that rival Hiroshima, Nagasaki, or Fallujah:

"Dramatic increases in infant mortality, cancer and leukaemia in the Iraqi city of Fallujah, which was bombarded by US Marines in 2004, exceed those reported by survivors of the atomic bombs that were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, according to a new study."

Toxic legacy of US assault on Fallujah 'worse than Hiroshima' - Middle East - World - The Independent

Greatest Purveyor of Violence in the World, Remember?
So tell us, Georgie Boy, since you hate the U.S. so much, why are you still here? Even with your meager Social Security check, you can probably live like a King in some third world country. Maybe you will be crowned the King of Cut and Paste in whichever one you move to. Since you are the King of Cut and Paste on these forums, surely you can dig up rebuttals to Shahak on the Internet. That is where you find all your articles to Cut and Paste, isn't it? It is really pathetic, especially since there are millions of people around the world who would love to move to America, that there are Americans who hate their country so much.
Why wouldn't any moral being hate those of any nationality who take money to inflict misery like this?

"Iraqi doctors in Fallujah have complained since 2005 of being overwhelmed by the number of babies with serious birth defects, ranging from a girl born with two heads to paralysis of the lower limbs. They said they were also seeing far more cancers than they did before the battle for Fallujah between US troops and insurgents.

"Their claims have been supported by a survey showing a four-fold increase in all cancers and a 12-fold increase in childhood cancer in under-14s. Infant mortality in the city is more than four times higher than in neighbouring Jordan and eight times higher than in Kuwait.

"Dr Chris Busby, a visiting professor at the University of Ulster and one of the authors of the survey of 4,800 individuals in Fallujah, said it is difficult to pin down the exact cause of the cancers and birth defects. He added that 'to produce an effect like this, some very major mutagenic exposure must have occurred in 2004 when the attacks happened'".

Why don't you?

Toxic legacy of US assault on Fallujah 'worse than Hiroshima' - Middle East - World - The Independent

CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION-----but I really do appreciate your statement that
Iraq has a higher infant mortality rate than VASTLY WEALTHY KUWAIT --duh.
the obvious question is what was the infant mortality rate BEFORE the attack?

So tell us, Georgie Boy, since you hate the U.S. so much, why are you still here? Even with your meager Social Security check, you can probably live like a King in some third world country. Maybe you will be crowned the King of Cut and Paste in whichever one you move to. Since you are the King of Cut and Paste on these forums, surely you can dig up rebuttals to Shahak on the Internet. That is where you find all your articles to Cut and Paste, isn't it? It is really pathetic, especially since there are millions of people around the world who would love to move to America, that there are Americans who hate their country so much.
Why wouldn't any moral being hate those of any nationality who take money to inflict misery like this?

"Iraqi doctors in Fallujah have complained since 2005 of being overwhelmed by the number of babies with serious birth defects, ranging from a girl born with two heads to paralysis of the lower limbs. They said they were also seeing far more cancers than they did before the battle for Fallujah between US troops and insurgents.

"Their claims have been supported by a survey showing a four-fold increase in all cancers and a 12-fold increase in childhood cancer in under-14s. Infant mortality in the city is more than four times higher than in neighbouring Jordan and eight times higher than in Kuwait.

"Dr Chris Busby, a visiting professor at the University of Ulster and one of the authors of the survey of 4,800 individuals in Fallujah, said it is difficult to pin down the exact cause of the cancers and birth defects. He added that 'to produce an effect like this, some very major mutagenic exposure must have occurred in 2004 when the attacks happened'".

Why don't you?

Which attack?
November 2004?
April 2004?
1991?

US Marines first besieged and bombarded Fallujah, 30 miles west of Baghdad, in April 2004 after four employees of the American security company Blackwater were killed and their bodies burned. After an eight-month stand-off, the Marines stormed the city in November using artillery and aerial bombing against rebel positions. US forces later admitted that they had employed white phosporus as well as other munitions."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/toxic-legacy-of-us-assault-on-fallu

I never said that they don't have a right to their own state. If you would have read Tinmore's earlier post, he said that Palestine was called a country in the Mandate. All I asked for was a link to that Mandate where it said that.
That I did.
So, who was that shakh, emir, sultan, pasha, president, prime-minister of that "country" to back the claim up?
Do you also teach your children that it is wrong to kill people for their religious beliefs such as the murder of Christians and Baha'is in Iran. Evidently you do not because you have never condemned what your Muslim friends are doing, not even when Christians are being murdered. Does anyone think that Frau Sherri teaches her children about the millions and millions and millions of innocent people her Muslim friends have killed? Somehow I doubt it very much, and there probably are many viewers who agree with me. If this country is so terrible, I wonder why Frau Sherri doesn't move to Iran where she has connections. Funny how now Frau Sherri is going to sit down with her children tonight when before she was too busy running around the Internet to diss the Jews, America and Israel and had no time for them.

Max Blumenthal suggests the younger generation of Israeli Jews regard Arabs as inferiors and are not hesitant to express their racist perspectives to anyone who cares to ask.

"Blumenthal explains how the occupation is moving back over the green line and how racism is a unifying force in Israeli society.

"Blumenthal says, 'I was most surprised at the banality of the racism and violence that I witnessed and how it’s so widely tolerated because it’s so common . . . And I’m most surprised that this it hasn’t made its way to the American public … that’s why I set out to do this endeavour, this journalistic endeavor, to paint this intimate portrait of Israeli society for Americans who don’t see what it really is.'”

In other words, Arabs enjoy the same level of respect inside the Green Line today that US Blacks enjoyed in Detroit or Camden in the 1950s and '60s.

Blumenthal talks 'Goliath: Life and Loathing in Greater Israel' on Democracy Now!

Max Blumenthal suggests the younger generation of Israeli Jews regard Arabs as inferiors and are not hesitant to express their racist perspectives to anyone who cares to ask.

"Blumenthal explains how the occupation is moving back over the green line and how racism is a unifying force in Israeli society.

"Blumenthal says, 'I was most surprised at the banality of the racism and violence that I witnessed and how it’s so widely tolerated because it’s so common . . . And I’m most surprised that this it hasn’t made its way to the American public … that’s why I set out to do this endeavour, this journalistic endeavor, to paint this intimate portrait of Israeli society for Americans who don’t see what it really is.'”

In other words, Arabs enjoy the same level of respect inside the Green Line today that US Blacks enjoyed in Detroit or Camden in the 1950s and '60s.

Camden? the only Camden I know is in New Jersey. ----but I was there only once---
------Detroit? I have never been there. how was it for blacks in the 1950s?

I do have relatives who escaped shariah cesspits----and via marriage have lots of
relatives in Israel. ---but before that I met up with lots of muslims from many parts
of the world including ---gaza. It is clear to me that arabs enjoy a lot more regard
in Israel than jews ever enjoyed in shariah cesspits----and far more than muslims
of today feel for jews-----even those from lands with no jewish population----who--
until I told them----did not know that I am a jew.

what point are you striving to make? I have never heard jews anywhere chanting
"DEATH TO THE ARABS" -----or sneering "KHALB" or its equvalent---at an arab .
Seems to me that you have a concept that arabs have a RIGHT TO HATE---and
jews are required to LOVE I do believe that lots of jews have a negative feeling
about arabs----especially those who had first hand experience living in shariah cesspits

Why don't you?

Which attack?
November 2004?
April 2004?
1991?

US Marines first besieged and bombarded Fallujah, 30 miles west of Baghdad, in April 2004 after four employees of the American security company Blackwater were killed and their bodies burned. After an eight-month stand-off, the Marines stormed the city in November using artillery and aerial bombing against rebel positions. US forces later admitted that they had employed white phosporus as well as other munitions."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/toxic-legacy-of-us-assault-on-fallu

Dr Chris Busby is a nut ----a chemist who has decided that LOW LEVEL IONIZING
RADIATION is attacking the planet and causing all sorts of mutations all over the
world-----he is a sensationalist whose theories are rejected by real scientists ---but
he gets to give lectures to idiots

in the US----a full 3% of infants are born with 'MALFORMATIONS"---of course most
are mild Just saying "lots of malformations---therefore it must be that attacks"---
is truly idiotic-----there are zillions of reasons for genes to mutate including just
a MUTATION RATE that is inevitable as a matter of chance Fret not---I am fully aware of the fact that low level ionizing radiation CAN induce a base pair mutation-
---but the entire planet has been subjected to low level ionizing radiation since
allah said "let there be light" If there was an incease in low level ionizing radiation--
-that phenomenon can be induced by MANY factors other than ----the attack
ALSO some mutations are induced by other factors in the environment---
--like VIRUSES----or----getting tinier "PHAGE" or much bigger like the innovation of
high voltage electrical lines overhead'

or maybe----even ---there was an epidemic of toxoplasmosis---in the
neighborhood-----because everyone wanted a cat

I guess you must be among the people who think smoking does not cause cancer, too.

you are not a good guesser-------smoking has been proven to be the causative
agent in most cases of small cell cancer of the lung ------do you think it is
a cause of adeno carcinoma of the lung in women? Your comment is truly idiotic.
Do you believe that boys who masturbate create damage to their eyesight?-----
Do you believe that vaccination against polio creates infertility in muslims? ----btw--
there is a bit of a recrudescence of cases of polio-----because of the teachings of
many isa-respecters

uhm-----do YOU believe that smoking causes cancer-----if yes--WHY if no WHY?

That I did.[/i]
So, who was that shakh, emir, sultan, pasha, president, prime-minister of that "country" to back the claim up?
Do you also teach your children that it is wrong to kill people for their religious beliefs such as the murder of Christians and Baha'is in Iran. Evidently you do not because you have never condemned what your Muslim friends are doing, not even when Christians are being murdered. Does anyone think that Frau Sherri teaches her children about the millions and millions and millions of innocent people her Muslim friends have killed? Somehow I doubt it very much, and there probably are many viewers who agree with me. If this country is so terrible, I wonder why Frau Sherri doesn't move to Iran where she has connections. Funny how now Frau Sherri is going to sit down with her children tonight when before she was too busy running around the Internet to diss the Jews, America and Israel and had no time for them.

I teach my children killing is never right, in no circumstance whatsoever.

And I do not teach them to hate Muslims like you do.

What makes you think that HOSSIE teaches his children to hate muslims. I grew
up amongst christians----both catholics and Protestants and a few "eastern
orthodox"-----the eastern orthodox church to which they occassionally traveled was
far away-----but I attended---on invitation ---many different protestant churches and
---a few cathoic churches----and even witnessed the doings in Baptist churches.
Thru it all----I never heard the word "MUSLIM" or "KORAN" I never heard the word
"muslim" or "koran" in a synagogue either --------Have you, Sherri?

I also spoke to young muslims -----and long ago visited mosques----for the past---
well---50 years. Have you , sherri? Have you spoken to christian or jewish
children about -----THEIR take on muslims?

From what do you draw your conclusions other from your own sick mind?

It was FROM MUSLIMS----both adult and children----and in the mosque---that I learned
that hatred of christians and jews and hindus -----are incessnt teachings with which muslims---young and old -----are afflicted

I can dicuss specifics if you with------you got some specifics?

Camden? the only Camden I know is in New Jersey. ----but I was there only once---
------Detroit? I have never been there. how was it for blacks in the 1950s?

I do have relatives who escaped shariah cesspits----and via marriage have lots of
relatives in Israel. ---but before that I met up with lots of muslims from many parts
of the world including ---gaza. It is clear to me that arabs enjoy a lot more regard
in Israel than jews ever enjoyed in shariah cesspits----and far more than muslims
of today feel for jews-----even those from lands with no jewish population----who--
until I told them----did not know that I am a jew.

what point are you striving to make? I have never heard jews anywhere chanting
"DEATH TO THE ARABS" -----or sneering "KHALB" or its equvalent---at an arab .
Seems to me that you have a concept that arabs have a RIGHT TO HATE---and
jews are required to LOVE I do believe that lots of jews have a negative feeling
about arabs----especially those who had first hand experience living in shariah cesspits
How long since you've paid a visit to your favorite Kosher cesspit?

52% of Israeli Jews agree: African migrants are 'a cancer' | The Times of Israel

"Fifty-two percent of Jewish Israelis identify with the statement by MK Miri Regev last month that African migrants are 'a cancer in the body' of the nation, and over a third condone anti-migrant violence, according to the Israel Democracy Institute (IDI) Peace Index for May 2012."

Many young Jews who have never lived anywhere except Israel are coming to believe the "Peace Process" is dead, and the next step is to annex 60% of the West Bank and give Jordanian citizenship to Arabs living there.

"Us over here, them over there"

“The Talmud states that...two contrary types of souls exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from the Satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness..."

George - where in the Talmud does it allegedly say this?
No idea, Marg.
Are you disputing the alleged existence of the statement I quoted from

The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

"Ideological basis of racism in Israel

“'The Talmud states that...two contrary types of souls exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from the Satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness...Rabbi Kook, the Elder, the revered father of the messianic tendency of Jewish fundamentalism said, 'The difference between a Jewish soul and the souls of non-Jews...is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the souls of cattle.’ Israel Shahak and Norton Mezvinsky’s 'Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel'”

Yes, I am. Certainly the authors have a bias, and certainly they are using an extremist interpretation of writings in Judaism. So it's certain that to use the ultra-extremist POV as a 'picture' of Judaism, or Israeli law, is to deliberately distort and MISrepresent matters.

OF course one expects no accuracy from Alison Weir: she's just another publicity whore who makes her living pimping conspiranutter BS filth to make her audience fearfull and angry with those she targets as scapegoats........ Agitprop, that's her 'product'.

What a stupid and worthless personal attack this is! The l'il sherriKKKins surely loves to pretend she's an expert on all matters, just because she's read a few conspiranutter BS blogs about purported alleged 'fallout' from US military action.

The FACT is that a great deal of damage to human bodies was done by attempting to breathe the smoke from the burning CRUDE oil set afire deliberately by Saddam's forces. And those who lived in the area would be much more affected than the troops who were just there for a few months. ALSO, the locals generally had far less nutritional a diet to begin with - and a hell of a lot more stress.

It's not nearly so clear-cut a situation as the vile sherrithing insists. We don't have any comparison available with a theater where all factors were identical EXCEPT for DU munitions being used - so it is impossible to have any degree of 'scientific' certainty about the effects of DU munitions on populations.

Whoever is pretending to 'know' such things has NOT been following proper methodology: they've been cooking their data. We sadly see this from time to time: one 'researcher' so convinced that 'vaccines cause autism' that he cooked his little "study" to suit - his MD was revoked, I heard.

Then there's the case of Dr Zahi Hawass, whose ego is even huger than his IQ and his quaifications as an archaeologist.......He suborned his training as a scientist to his political agenda as a supporter of Islamic lies about the Temple Mount in Jerusalem. Of course, he had other 'issues' as well: The Fall of Zahi Hawass | History & Archaeology | Smithsonian Magazine

So it should come as no shock that a few very 'politically active' types have created this "scientific" calumny against the US and its allies. Never-mind that the opponents of the US & allies do not offer as much transparency of their operation OR their statistics : if there is ANY excuse to blame the US for anyone's suffering, it MUST be that the US is primarily responsible.

“The Talmud states that...two contrary types of souls exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from the Satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness..."

George - where in the Talmud does it allegedly say this?
No idea, Marg.
Are you disputing the alleged existence of the statement I quoted from

The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

"Ideological basis of racism in Israel

“'The Talmud states that...two contrary types of souls exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from the Satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness...Rabbi Kook, the Elder, the revered father of the messianic tendency of Jewish fundamentalism said, 'The difference between a Jewish soul and the souls of non-Jews...is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the souls of cattle.’ Israel Shahak and Norton Mezvinsky’s 'Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel'”

Yes, I am. Certainly the authors have a bias, and certainly they are using an extremist interpretation of writings in Judaism. So it's certain that to use the ultra-extremist POV as a 'picture' of Judaism, or Israeli law, is to deliberately distort and MISrepresent matters.

OF course one expects no accuracy from Alison Weir: she's just another publicity whore who makes her living pimping conspiranutter BS filth to make her audience fearfull and angry with those she targets as scapegoats........ Agitprop, that's her 'product'.
Speaking of "publicity whores and nutters, Marg"

"Ben-Gurion said he wanted to 'concentrate the masses of our people in this country [Palestine] and its environs.'[24]

"When he proposed accepting the Peel proposals in 1937, which included a Jewish state in part of Palestine, Ben-Gurion told the twentieth Zionist Congress, 'The Jewish state now being offered to us is not the Zionist objective. [...] But it can serve as a decisive stage along the path to greater Zionist implementation. It will consolidate in Palestine, within the shortest possible time, the real Jewish force, which will lead us to our historic goal.'[25]

"In a discussion in the Jewish Agency he said that he wanted a Jewish-Arab agreement 'on the assumption that after we become a strong force, as a result of the creation of the state, we shall abolish partition and expand to the whole of Palestine.'[26

In a contest of historical honesty, Ben-Gurion and his handmaidens will place a distant second to Alison Weir every time, as you prove with every post.

History of the Israeli?Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What makes you think that HOSSIE teaches his children to hate muslims. I grew
up amongst christians----both catholics and Protestants and a few "eastern
orthodox"-----the eastern orthodox church to which they occassionally traveled was
far away-----but I attended---on invitation ---many different protestant churches and
---a few cathoic churches----and even witnessed the doings in Baptist churches.
Thru it all----I never heard the word "MUSLIM" or "KORAN" I never heard the word
"muslim" or "koran" in a synagogue either --------Have you, Sherri?

I also spoke to young muslims -----and long ago visited mosques----for the past---
well---50 years. Have you , sherri? Have you spoken to christian or jewish
children about -----THEIR take on muslims?

From what do you draw your conclusions other from your own sick mind?

It was FROM MUSLIMS----both adult and children----and in the mosque---that I learned
that hatred of christians and jews and hindus -----are incessnt teachings with which muslims---young and old -----are afflicted

I can dicuss specifics if you with------you got some specifics?
Why should your children hate Muslims? Aren't the children of a Muslim father considered to be Muslims. Meanwhile, no doubt, you teach your children to hate the Jews as you do. I certainly hope your children don't start using you as an example and start spending their lives as you do in front of a computer dissing Israel and the Jews and instead lead a normal life. (This reply was originally to Sherri's post. Somehow it magically attached itself to Irosies post.)

Last edited:
Which attack?
November 2004?
April 2004?
1991?

Dr Chris Busby is a nut ----a chemist who has decided that LOW LEVEL IONIZING
RADIATION is attacking the planet and causing all sorts of mutations all over the
world-----he is a sensationalist whose theories are rejected by real scientists ---but
he gets to give lectures to idiots

in the US----a full 3% of infants are born with 'MALFORMATIONS"---of course most
are mild Just saying "lots of malformations---therefore it must be that attacks"---
is truly idiotic-----there are zillions of reasons for genes to mutate including just
a MUTATION RATE that is inevitable as a matter of chance Fret not---I am fully aware of the fact that low level ionizing radiation CAN induce a base pair mutation-
---but the entire planet has been subjected to low level ionizing radiation since
allah said "let there be light" If there was an incease in low level ionizing radiation--
-that phenomenon can be induced by MANY factors other than ----the attack
ALSO some mutations are induced by other factors in the environment---
--like VIRUSES----or----getting tinier "PHAGE" or much bigger like the innovation of
high voltage electrical lines overhead'

or maybe----even ---there was an epidemic of toxoplasmosis---in the
neighborhood-----because everyone wanted a cat
"Busby had written repeatedly on DU [52][53][54][55] and given presentations at the Royal Society, London,[56] where he again gave a talk in Nov. 2008, titled 'Scientific Dishonesty' [57] and he reported or published the following findings:

"'a statistically significant increase in uranium in all the filters beginning at the start of the 2nd Gulf War (03-04/2003) and ending when it ended' from analysis of data —obtained using FOIA— from high volume air samplers, deployed by the AWE Aldermaston, Berkshire (UK) [58]

"isotopic signatures showing EU (slightly Enriched Uranium) in a veteran of the Bosnia theatre in 1996 [59][60]

"EU from 'guided weapons employed by the Israeli military..in..soil samples from bomb craters in southern Lebanon' [61] and in the air filter of an ambulance, stating 'The measurements made in the air filter show that at least part of Beirut has been contaminated and that the Uranium use was not restricted to areas near Khiam, where the Uranium was first detected by our sampling.'[62]

"'Cancer, Infant Mortality and Birth Sex-Ratio in Fallujah, Iraq 2005–2009' [63] 'worse than Hiroshima' [64][65]
EU 'in hair from the parents of children with congenital anomalies in Fallujah' in 2011 [66]

"In November 2012, Busby gave a talk in Geneva at the Human Rights Council [67] about the failures of radiation protection as a Human Rights Issue."

Got any specifics to refute Busby, or are you still stuck on baseless propaganda?

Christopher Busby - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back