Making Imperial Israel Whole

How about you and me and Lillian hit the road to Ho Chi Minh City, BK?
Don't forget to wear your medals (and Orange stripes)
I realize you would have a difficult time leaving your subsidized apartment, Georgie Boy?? That yellow stripe down your back would make a good target so you stay put. And here I was going to suggest that you take a bus for something FREE this weekend.
Many LA-Area Museums Will be Free Saturday Thanks to Smithsonian Magazine
Up to two free tickets per household are available through an online form on the Smithsonian magazine website.
Read more; squawk less:

"Ideological basis of racism in Israel

“The Talmud states that...two contrary types of souls exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from the Satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness...Rabbi Kook, the Elder, the revered father of the messianic tendency of Jewish fundamentalism said, 'The difference between a Jewish soul and the souls of non-Jews...is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the souls of cattle.’ Israel Shahak and Norton Mezvinsky’s “Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel”

Racism — continued

“Gush Emunim rabbis have continually reiterated that Jews who killed Arabs should not be punished, [e.g.]...Relying on the Code of Maimonides and the Halacha, Rabbi Ariel stated, ‘A Jew who killed a non-Jew is exempt from human judgement and has not violated the [religious] prohibition of murder’..

"The significance here is most striking when the broad support, both direct and indirect, for Gush Emunim is considered.

"About one-half of Israel’s Jewish population supports Gush Emunim.” Israel Shahak and Norton Mezvinsky’s “Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel”

"Jewish fundamentalist rationale for seizing Arab land

“They argue that what appears to be confiscation of Arab owned land for subsequent settlement by Jews is in reality not an act of stealing but one of sanctification.

"From their perspective the land is being redeemed by being transferred from the satanic to the divine sphere...

"To further this process, the use of force is permitted whenever necessary...Halacha permits Jews to rob non-Jews in those locales wherein Jews are stronger than non-Jews.

The Origin of the Palestine-Israel Conflict

Oh wow, these hate sites that take quotes out of context or make things up entirely, have you really sunk that low? :doubt: This past week, we read in shul (synagogue), how G-d created Adam and Eve in His Image, which means the whole human race. "Thou shall not murder", in the Ten Commandments, applies to any human, because it doesn't say Thou shall not murder thy brother. On the other hand we are told not to take interest from thy brother, but we may charge interest to a Gentile.

Nice deflection.

You said Palestine was called a country in the mandate. You never showed me that link

And your question "Can you prove that Palestine was not a country" is typical of you playing stupid. It is the other way around. Can you prove that Palestine WAS a country??

Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Bosnia, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, were never countries before WW1.

does that mean their people didn't have a right to their own state?

I never said that they don't have a right to their own state.

If you would have read Tinmore's earlier post, he said that Palestine was called a country in the Mandate. All I asked for was a link to that Mandate where it said that.

How about you and me and Lillian hit the road to Ho Chi Minh City, BK?
Don't forget to wear your medals (and Orange stripes)
I realize you would have a difficult time leaving your subsidized apartment, Georgie Boy?? That yellow stripe down your back would make a good target so you stay put. And here I was going to suggest that you take a bus for something FREE this weekend.
Up to two free tickets per household are available through an online form on the Smithsonian magazine website.
Read more; squawk less:

“The Talmud states that...two contrary types of souls exist, a non-Jewish soul comes from the Satanic spheres, while the Jewish soul stems from holiness...Rabbi Kook, the Elder, the revered father of the messianic tendency of Jewish fundamentalism said, 'The difference between a Jewish soul and the souls of non-Jews...is greater and deeper than the difference between a human soul and the souls of cattle.’ Israel Shahak and Norton Mezvinsky’s “Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel”

Racism — continued

“Gush Emunim rabbis have continually reiterated that Jews who killed Arabs should not be punished, [e.g.]...Relying on the Code of Maimonides and the Halacha, Rabbi Ariel stated, ‘A Jew who killed a non-Jew is exempt from human judgement and has not violated the [religious] prohibition of murder’..

"The significance here is most striking when the broad support, both direct and indirect, for Gush Emunim is considered.

"About one-half of Israel’s Jewish population supports Gush Emunim.” Israel Shahak and Norton Mezvinsky’s “Jewish Fundamentalism in Israel”

“They argue that what appears to be confiscation of Arab owned land for subsequent settlement by Jews is in reality not an act of stealing but one of sanctification.

"From their perspective the land is being redeemed by being transferred from the satanic to the divine sphere...

"To further this process, the use of force is permitted whenever necessary...Halacha permits Jews to rob non-Jews in those locales wherein Jews are stronger than non-Jews.

Since Georgie Boy is the great researcher here (we have noticed his humongous amount of his cut and pastes), he can show us where it says this in the Talmud. Meanwhile, Georgie Boy wants the readers to think that all the Rabbis are like this Rabbi Kook when he conveniently overlooks all the Muslim clerics who rant and rave from their pulpit to kill the Infidels, which Georgie Boy forgets that he is one of them. Naturally Georgie Boy has his eyes shut tight and his hands over his ears because he doesn't want to learn about the astronomical killings in the Muslim world when it comes to non Muslims and even Muslims of different sects. As far as Shahak mentioned in Georgie Boy's cut and paste, Shahak is one of the favorite Jews of the NeoNazi/Islamofascist hate sites. Shahak happened to be a communist who hated all religion. Does anyone think that Georgie Boy would ever take the time to read the rebuttals to Shahak's work?

Nice deflection.

You said Palestine was called a country in the mandate. You never showed me that link

And your question "Can you prove that Palestine was not a country" is typical of you playing stupid. It is the other way around. Can you prove that Palestine WAS a country??

Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Bosnia, Slovenia, Serbia, Croatia, were never countries before WW1.

If you would have read Tinmore's earlier post, he said that Palestine was called a country in the Mandate. All I asked for was a link to that Mandate where it said that.

That I did.
>
>
>
>
>
You are welcome.

Read more; squawk less:

Racism — continued

Oh wow, these hate sites that take quotes out of context or make things up entirely, have you really sunk that low? :doubt: This past week, we read in shul (synagogue), how G-d created Adam and Eve in His Image, which means the whole human race. "Thou shall not murder", in the Ten Commandments, applies to any human, because it doesn't say Thou shall not murder thy brother. On the other hand we are told not to take interest from thy brother, but we may charge interest to a Gentile.
Would you agree with this?

"The fundamentalist wing of the Jewish religion, while certainly not representative of Judaism as a whole, is influential in Israel, and is the ideological basis of the settler movement in the West Bank and Gaza (except for 'Greater Jerusalem' where many secular Jews have moved because of cheap, subsidized housing) The following quotes show the racism inherent in this world-view and why its influence should be opposed by all rational people."

Are you sure the original intent of the OT was to limit the act of "murder" to killing one's brother while it was open season on non-Jews?

"The fundamentalist wing of the Jewish religion, while certainly not representative of Judaism as a whole, is influential in Israel, and is the ideological basis of the settler movement in the West Bank and Gaza (except for 'Greater Jerusalem' where many secular Jews have moved because of cheap, subsidized housing) The following quotes show the racism inherent in this world-view and why its influence should be opposed by all rational people." ifamericansknew.org Are you sure the original intent of the OT was to limit the act of "murder" to killing one's brother while it was open season on non-Jews?
More Protocols of Alison Weir's ifamericansknew ministry of garbage repository, of course.

That I did.
>
>
>
>
>
You are welcome.

No you didn't. Try again

Read more; squawk less:

Racism — continued

"The fundamentalist wing of the Jewish religion, while certainly not representative of Judaism as a whole, is influential in Israel, and is the ideological basis of the settler movement in the West Bank and Gaza (except for 'Greater Jerusalem' where many secular Jews have moved because of cheap, subsidized housing) The following quotes show the racism inherent in this world-view and why its influence should be opposed by all rational people."

Are you sure the original intent of the OT was to limit the act of "murder" to killing one's brother while it was open season on non-Jews?

Nowhere in the Torah (Old Testament) is it permitted to kill non-Jews. Exceptions were made when Joshua conquered the Promised Land, or when King David fought his enemies, like the Philistines. War is war.

georgephillip; et al,

I don't think, in the last seven decades, it was ever (as you say) "open season on non-Jews?" That is a concept and doctrine exclusive to the Jihadist of the Islamic Resistance Movement and Feday'een.

(COMMENT)

This Palestinian doctrine, as the Article 13 Jihadist claim, started with the emergence of the martyr Izz al-Din al-Qassam and the Palestinian Black Hand in the 1920's and 30's. The dialog and concept was made very plain when the Arab Higher Committee, Arabs of Palestine, and the Arab League made a solemn declaration before the United Nations, before God and history, that they will never submit or yield to any power going to Palestine to enforce partition. They said: “The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out – man women and child."

If there was every any doubt as to the intention of the Arab Palestinian, I think these declarative statements make it painfully clear who intends to murder whom.

If it is a question of "original intent" --- I think the Arab Palestinian made that clear. And there has never been any attempt to hide this intention or alter the objective. Thus, "occupation and quarantine" is still the prudent measure. The Arab Palestinian has declared its intention, it is lethal and already demonstrated to be authentic.

There is no nation on Earth that would not take steps to secure and quarantine any actor that has demonstrated terrorism, and openly promotes and instigates terrorism; that already has a history of established criminal behavior.

The true argument is how to humanly effect the protective confinement.

Most Respectfully,
R

georgephillip; et al,

I don't think, in the last seven decades, it was ever (as you say) "open season on non-Jews?" That is a concept and doctrine exclusive to the Jihadist of the Islamic Resistance Movement and Feday'een.

(COMMENT)

This Palestinian doctrine, as the Article 13 Jihadist claim, started with the emergence of the martyr Izz al-Din al-Qassam and the Palestinian Black Hand in the 1920's and 30's. The dialog and concept was made very plain when the Arab Higher Committee, Arabs of Palestine, and the Arab League made a solemn declaration before the United Nations, before God and history, that they will never submit or yield to any power going to Palestine to enforce partition. They said: “The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out – man women and child."

If there was every any doubt as to the intention of the Arab Palestinian, I think these declarative statements make it painfully clear who intends to murder whom.

If it is a question of "original intent" --- I think the Arab Palestinian made that clear. And there has never been any attempt to hide this intention or alter the objective. Thus, "occupation and quarantine" is still the prudent measure. The Arab Palestinian has declared its intention, it is lethal and already demonstrated to be authentic.

There is no nation on Earth that would not take steps to secure and quarantine any actor that has demonstrated terrorism, and openly promotes and instigates terrorism; that already has a history of established criminal behavior.

The true argument is how to humanly effect the protective confinement.

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco...my apologies. I was referring to the Old Testament NOT the Occupied Territories. It is my understanding the original edition of the Ten Commandments pertained solely to interactions among Jews, i.e., there was no prohibition preventing Jews from stealing from or murdering non-Jews. Perhaps I'm mistaken about that?

Nowhere in the Torah (Old Testament) is it permitted to kill non-Jews. Exceptions were made when Joshua conquered the Promised Land, or when King David fought his enemies, like the Philistines. War is war.

Weird, the first thing moses did when he came down off the mountain with the "Thou shalt no murder" command and found hebrews worshiping a non yahweh...was murder 3000 men, woman and children.

hitler took jewish property and forced the owners into camps
later they received billions in compensation from germany

jewish terrorists blew up the king david hotel and other targets to force england out of palestine

jews then took palestinian lands and property and forced the owners into camps
to date , the palestinains have received no justice

just simple facts to show how america has joined forces with evil

hitler took jewish property and forced the owners into camps
later they received billions in compensation from germany

jewish terrorists blew up the king david hotel and other targets to force england out of palestine

jews then took palestinian lands and property and forced the owners into camps
to date , the palestinains have received no justice

just simple facts to show how america has joined forces with evil

Oh look, another Nazi poster who joined the I/P forum this month to spew his drek.
It;s like a new epidemic

why do we allow israel some 200 or 300 nukes , but disallow the muslims any?

just curious

It s deemed OK for the US and her allies to have nukes and use them, too.

Its American Exceptionalism in operation.

Look at Nagasaki and Hiroshima.

The US remains the only nation in the world to use nuclear weapons, we have done it twice already, and we still retain nuclear weapons.

I expect we and our allies shall one day destroy the world with our nuclear weapons.

georgephillip; et al,

No apology required.

Rocco...my apologies. I was referring to the Old Testament NOT the Occupied Territories. It is my understanding the original edition of the Ten Commandments pertained solely to interactions among Jews, i.e., there was no prohibition preventing Jews from stealing from or murdering non-Jews. Perhaps I'm mistaken about that?
(COMMENT)

I'm not a theologist, but it is my understanding that the Supreme Being in this belief, the 'Exalted Father' or ---> God of Abraham (Abraham being a prophet and apostle in Islam),with Moses being a descendent (Great, great, great grandson); his father being Jochebed, son of Levi; son of Jacob; son of Issac; son of Abraham.

The Decalogue (AKA: The replacement set of Ten Commandments from Mount Sinai, placed in the Ark of the Covenant), are derivative from the passages, contained in the source from the The Supreme Being; as given to Moses (Exodus 3:6 --- "I am the God of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob."). Both Abraham and Moses worshipped the same Supreme Being, as do the Muslims in Islam.

The Ten Commandments are meant for all the children of God, or so says the faith; not just the Jews.

In Islam, the same set of basic tenants are used.

I have been pursuing the recent debate going on in the Press about Ten Commandments. Quran claims to testify what had been revealed before it (Torah and Gospel). I give passages in Exodus 20 (3-17) and the parallel verses of the Quran to show that Islam also testifies the Ten Commandments (which are upheld by other religions also as Universal Code of conduct.)

N.B. King James’ version is couched in old English. So I have chosen to quote from Holy Bible, New Living Translation, Published by Tyndale House Publishers, Inc., Wheaton , Illinois , 1996

SOURCE: Islam's Support of Ten Commandments

Ten Commandments said:
Muslim understanding
Muslims regard Moses as one of their greatest prophets, but they reject the biblical versions of the Ten Commandments. Islam teaches that the Biblical text used in Judaism and Christianity has been corrupted over the years, by carelessness or malice, from its divine original. Muslims believe that the Qur'an is a revelation from God intended to restore the original Adamic and Abrahamic faith. Despite the Ten Commandments not being explicitly mentioned in the Qur'an, they are implied by the following verses in the Quran:
  • "There is no other god beside God." (47:19)
  • "My Lord, make this a peaceful land, and protect me and my children from worshiping idols." (14:35)
  • "Do not subject God's name to your casual swearing, that you may appear righteous, pious, or to attain credibility among the people." (2:224)
  • "O you who believe, when the Congregational Prayer (Salat Al-Jumu`ah) is announced on Friday, you shall hasten to the commemoration of GOD, and drop all business." (62:9)
  • The Sabbath was relinquished with the revelation of the Quran. Muslims are told in the Quran that the Sabbath was only decreed for the Jews. (16:124) God, however, ordered Muslims to make every effort and drop all businesses to attend the congregational (Friday) prayer. The Submitters may tend to their business during the rest of the day.
  • "....and your parents shall be honored. As long as one or both of them live, you shall never say to them, "Uff" (the slightest gesture of annoyance), nor shall you shout at them; you shall treat them amicably." (17:23)
  • "....anyone who murders any person who had not committed murder or horrendous crimes, it shall be as if he murdered all the people." (5:32)
  • "You shall not commit adultery; it is a gross sin, and an evil behavior." (17:32)
  • "The thief, male or female, you shall mark their hands as a punishment for their crime, and to serve as an example from God. God is Almighty, Most Wise." (5:38-39)
  • "Do not withhold any testimony by concealing what you had witnessed. Anyone who withholds a testimony is sinful at heart." (2:283)
  • "And do not covet what we bestowed upon any other people. Such are temporary ornaments of this life, whereby we put them to the test. What your Lord provides for you is far better, and everlasting." (20:131)

SOURCE: Islamic Citations

So, I take a different view, even from an agnostic perspective.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Forum List

Back