Make Dishwashers Great Again

I
Isn’t it great we finally have a President bringing manufacturing jobs back into America?
Yes!

Can you show me where that has happened?
4 Reasons Manufacturing Jobs Are Returning to the USA

Manufacturers bringing the most jobs back to America

10 Companies That Are Bringing Jobs Back to America

You’re welcome.
First link lists some reasons they think jobs should return. And is from 2014

Second link list some companies that have been "resulting" jobs since the early 2010s. Written in 2018

Third link is from 2010.

None of them prove your point.

Try again Son.

You don’t care about links. It’s a deflection. When you are supplied link you just ignore them or try to discredit the source.

Get a new strategy.
Read each link. I explained why they were not valid proof of his or her point. Maybe you can find some that are?

Or maybe you will just continue to bitch about it.
And you got totally busted in your lies to deflect from the evidence provided. You LIED

Wall street icons advocating free trade thru deregulation are what tanked american manufacturing, american jobs, american middle class, etc

~S~
Isn’t it great we finally have a President bringing manufacturing jobs back into America?
Yes!

You’re welcome.

Second link list some companies that have been "resulting" jobs since the early 2010s. Written in 2018

Third link is from 2010.

Try again Son.
2014?
View attachment 297170
2010?
View attachment 297168
My bad on the third link. I clicked on their sources and go the date from there. The article is indeed more recent, but it's based on old information from a Flickr account.

Yes!

You’re welcome.

Third link is from 2010.

Try again Son.
2014?
View attachment 297170
2010?
View attachment 297168
My bad on the third link. I clicked on their sources and go the date from there. The article is indeed more recent, but it's based on old information from a Flickr account.
There’s a hundred articles about Trump bringing jobs back. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Yes!

You’re welcome.

Third link is from 2010.

Try again Son.
2014?
View attachment 297170
2010?
View attachment 297168

In Trump's First 30 Months, Manufacturing Up By 314,000 Jobs Over Obama; Which States Are Hot?

Glad we're focusing on the important things!

For the record my dishwasher works perfectly. Don't buy cheap shit and expect premium results.
How old and what’s the make?
My maytag works real well. Also must use good soap though. Soap makes a difference. Like grandpa sais by quality stuff and it works.

My old Maytag is working well except the rinse agent container leaks and I had to quit using the stuff. Other than that, I'm still happy with Maytag even though they are not as good as they used to be.

View attachment 297167
Leave the little drying spots? That sucks mine still working. MIne is still pretty new we wil see how it performs when gets five years old. Likely still well. Divorce about final kids gone and grown, I spend 16 hours a day on the water. Other than hollidays when guests are over, I do not see it getting much use. Wish some one would invent a boat washer I get tired of washing that thing every day. Gotta do it or it was smel like fish t high heaven. How was the walleye bite over your way this year buddy? We freaking sleyed it in the western basin. Port Clinton was rocking this year big time.

I haven't fished in many years. It's all I did every weekend when I was younger. I guess they are biting okay. A friend of mine goes out from the Cleveland ports and gets walleye all the time. No real need to head all the way west anymore.

My dishes still come out spotless without the rinse agent. I was going to fix the damn thing, but they want anywhere between eighty and a hundred dollars for the part, and I just figured I'll do without. I'm single with no kids as well, and I use my dishwasher about two to three times a week.

For the record my dishwasher works perfectly. Don't buy cheap shit and expect premium results.
My maytag works real well. Also must use good soap though. Soap makes a difference. Like grandpa sais by quality stuff and it works.

My old Maytag is working well except the rinse agent container leaks and I had to quit using the stuff. Other than that, I'm still happy with Maytag even though they are not as good as they used to be.

View attachment 297167

View attachment 297167
Leave the little drying spots? That sucks mine still working. MIne is still pretty new we wil see how it performs when gets five years old. Likely still well. Divorce about final kids gone and grown, I spend 16 hours a day on the water. Other than hollidays when guests are over, I do not see it getting much use. Wish some one would invent a boat washer I get tired of washing that thing every day. Gotta do it or it was smel like fish t high heaven. How was the walleye bite over your way this year buddy? We freaking sleyed it in the western basin. Port Clinton was rocking this year big time.

I haven't fished in many years. It's all I did every weekend when I was younger. I guess they are biting okay. A friend of mine goes out from the Cleveland ports and gets walleye all the time. No real need to head all the way west anymore.

My dishes still come out spotless without the rinse agent. I was going to fix the damn thing, but they want anywhere between eighty and a hundred dollars for the part, and I just figured I'll do without. I'm single with no kids as well, and I use my dishwasher about two to three times a week.
Well, I am not single yet! There is a deal on the table that i plan to take and then sweet freedom. Get back out on the water buddy, I took a twenty five year lay off and lost some skill at it but am getting it back. If ya feel like tying it , our boats will start going back out in april. You feel like a trip let me know. I will get ya on one of the head boats free.

View attachment 297167

View attachment 297167

Well, I am not single yet! There is a deal on the table that i plan to take and then sweet freedom. Get back out on the water buddy, I took a twenty five year lay off and lost some skill at it but am getting it back. If ya feel like tying it , our boats will start going back out in april. You feel like a trip let me know. I will get ya on one of the head boats free.

Well, unfortunately I see a lot of free time in the future. I applied for disability since I lost my career for medical reasons. So I'll keep your offer in mind. :beer:

View attachment 297167

View attachment 297167

Well, unfortunately I see a lot of free time in the future. I applied for disability since I lost my career for medical reasons. So I'll keep your offer in mind. :beer:
Sorry to hear about that! Maybe in the end it will be a good thing. This gives you an opportunity to come see the Port Clinton life style. Good down to earth people living an active out door life style. Happy people doing happy things and emersed in nature. The ultra wealthy and the ultra poor fishing right next to each other with out money never getting in the way of friendship. The water offeres a peice and a freedom that you can not describe to you live it day by day. Would love to have you on board.

View attachment 297167

View attachment 297167

Sorry to hear about that! Maybe in the end it will be a good thing. This gives you an opportunity to come see the Port Clinton life style. Good down to earth people living an active out door life style. Happy people doing happy things and emersed in nature. The ultra wealthy and the ultra poor fishing right next to each other with out money never getting in the way of friendship. The water offeres a peice and a freedom that you can not describe to you live it day by day. Would love to have you on board.

Well again, thank you very much for the offer. To be honest, I haven't had a vacation in over 30 years. Being a landlord isn't what it's cracked up to be, so this place took a lot of my off-work time. Outside of an airplane or television, I've never even seen an ocean in my life, and Im pushing 60. So if things work out, that may be first on my agenda. Perhaps the Carolinas or something.

Right now, I have to watch my spending and do without some things for a while until this all gets straightened out. With no health insurance, I have to purchase all my meds with cash, and it really adds up quickly. But I am optimistic. My lawyer said I should have no problem getting disability given my situation.

Third link is from 2010.

Try again Son.
2014?
View attachment 297170
2010?
View attachment 297168

In Trump's First 30 Months, Manufacturing Up By 314,000 Jobs Over Obama; Which States Are Hot?

Which might bring us up to pre-'08 crash stats Ray

But won't come close to pre nafta stats

My point is, economies have very little to do with any sitting potus vs. the festering legislations of past ones

Trump simply inherited an economy on the upswing

Which is like taking credit for a full moon

industryweek_26554_121217_moon_us_flag_mattcardy_donald_trump.png

~S~

Third link is from 2010.

Try again Son.
2014?
View attachment 297170
2010?
View attachment 297168

My point is, economies have very little to do with any sitting potus vs. the festering legislations of past ones

~S~
No, Trump inherited any economy that was trying to bounce back for the previous 6 years, but the community organizer kept piling on regulations that prevented it. It was the slowest economic recovery in history. That’s fact, not opinion. And Obummer gets the credit.

Now that he’s gone jobs are moving back to the US, people are feeling good about spending, everyone has jobs, wages are finally starting to tick up and everyone but Democrats are happy with the prosperity.

Third link is from 2010.

Try again Son.
2014?
View attachment 297170
2010?
View attachment 297168

~S~
3k5eir.jpg

Still have my old 5 gallon toilets. One flush and squeaky clean.

I got news for you. The low flow toilets work better and they get the toilet cleaner. Not to mention, they are less likely to have "backwash". I'm hoping to get one this year., especially after seeing how much better my sister's new low flow works compared to my old 5 gallon.

Third link is from 2010.

Try again Son.
2014?
View attachment 297170
2010?
View attachment 297168

~S~

I don't know that the creation of service jobs is what one would call an upswing. Correct, a President does not create jobs--the private sector creates jobs. However, a President can influence that creativity one way or another.

And so what we had here was the most anti-business President in our lifetime, and now the success under Trump is credited to DumBama by the left.

The real question is, did DumBama have anything to do with this job creation? And of so, what was it? Increasing taxes on the wealthy? Increasing taxes on businesses? Burdening them with Commie Care? Promising higher fuel prices that could virtually close a business down? What????

Obama turned our economy around. How? And if the economy turned around, why did food stamp usage drastically increase from 2009 when DumBama first polluted the White House, until 2014 when it almost doubled? That doesn't sound like a good economy to me. It dropped by about 7 million from that high during his last year in office, but that's primarily due to Republican Governors instituting requirements to receive them.

I got news for you. The low flow toilets work better and they get the toilet cleaner. Not to mention, they are less likely to have "backwash". I'm hoping to get one this year., especially after seeing how much better my sister's new low flow works compared to my old 5 gallon.

It depends on what you buy.

I was having this discussion with my employer (who bought one of those toilets for his business) and my coworker, who happens to be a lifelong friend of mine. I got him the job shortly after I started. In any case, he too had to buy one of those toilets. When shopping, he asked the department clerk at Home Depot, who was a retired plumber, what the difference was between the toilet for 120 bucks and the toilet for 250 bucks?

The plumber replied, it's the glazing inside the toilet. The cheaper toilet has a much lower grade of glazing than the 250 dollar model. He guaranteed with the low amount of water it uses, my friend would become an expert in using a plunger. However he strongly suggested with these low flush toilets, the only model to really consider is the most expensive model, otherwise it will be nothing but a problem.

So if you are going to buy a new toilet, I suggest not to be cheap about it. Because you may not get the same satisfaction your sister did.

Third link is from 2010.

Try again Son.
2014?
View attachment 297170
2010?
View attachment 297168

~S~

2015 real GDP increased by 2.9%

2016 real GDP increased by 1.6%

How was that an upswing?

The real question is, did DumBama have anything to do with this job creation? And of so, what was it?

Shovel ready jobs Ray

I was master spark on my states biggest one, where every politician from then governor down stumped on site , to take credit for it

It was ,hands down, the most corrupt job on my near-40 yr career

Obama turned our economy around. How?

he had little if any influence during his tenure, same as Trump's legilstation, foreign relations and stances will not immediately come to any economic fruition

Look for that which is the after effect of hyper keynesianism , trickle down in the rear view mirror of his legacy

~S~

We found the one person on earth who thinks low flow toilets always actually flush the first time.

We found the one person on earth who thinks low flow toilets always actually flush the first time.

Perhaps you are just more full of shit than some other people.

Third link is from 2010.

Try again Son.
2014?
View attachment 297170
2010?
View attachment 297168

~S~

2015 real GDP increased by 2.9%

2016 real GDP increased by 1.6%

How was that an upswing?

because you're portraying a small slice of time

try 2008 through 2019

then increase the GND by 3 trillion , and see what the formula does

oh and, then allow the banks to rape our treasury for their own gain, even if it is on paper

debt can buy a LOT of MAGA

~S~

Forum List

Back