Make Dishwashers Great Again

And clothes washers too.

“Why is Trump talking about dishwashers?” asks Slate. “It’s part of Trump’s core campaign message: nostalgia for a fictitious era in American history where everything was better, simpler.”

Maybe. But there’s also this reality: he is 100% correct about this whole topic. It’s a big and important one too.

American dishwashers used to work. They were wonderful labor-saving devices. They kept our kitchens cleaner. They sanitized the dishes, helping to stop cross-contamination and generally improving health over the iffy process of handwashing. Also, as with all household appliances, they made life better, reducing one more chore that was widely seen as women’s work.

Then one day they just stopped doing the work.

What happened?

Older models of dishwashers used 15 gallons of water. Today the typical “Energy Star” model will attempt to wash with three gallons. Sorry but that’s just not possible, no matter how many fancy tricks you try.

Dishwashers used to wash all the dishes in under one hour. Now they take two hours, three hours, and four hours, and still don’t get the dishes clean. So much for saving on energy. Less water, sure, but more electricity — and what does it mean to save resources when the thing doesn’t work?

All of this is directly due to government regulations.

Let’s Talk about Ghastly Dishwashers

Deregulation will help them get their lives back.

These regulations have caused an infuriating and devastating degradation of the quality of appliances and the quality of life in our homes.

nothing could possibly be further from the truth

the NRTL's loosened up their standards, . allowing 3rd world manufactured appliances easier entry into the USA. There have been a number of CSPC recalls

the backlash was overprotective codes made explicitly for dishwashers

Fact is, if they didn't lower the bar, we wouldn't need tariffs

And YOU would have a better DW'er

~S~
Good, then you support Trump eliminating the regulations since you claim they’re no impact upon anything.

Trump is essentially advocating free trade, IE>Give us your tired huddled dishwashers from some globalists wretched sweatshop

Livin' the impact of that has been>>

Half a million dishwashers recalled due to risk of fire

Fiery Dishwasher Recall Expanded To Cover 557,000 Total Machines

dishwasher-fire-FI.jpg

dishwasher-fire1.jpg

~S~
Glad you agree that we’ve finally got a great President.

Wall street icons advocating free trade thru deregulation are what tanked american manufacturing, american jobs, american middle class, etc

~S~
Isn’t it great we finally have a President bringing manufacturing jobs back into America?

Your link was teaching people how to use the dishwasher, people like you that seem to stupid to figure it out on their own.

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!

Yes you were. Thanks for letting us know.

Golfing Gator there are 60 posts in this thread... Show the class where I was stimulated to accuse someone of being 'stupid'... You young man were the one that was prompted to use the word stupid... But that is not surprising, you trigger easily...

why does the word stupid trigger you? Have you been called stupid all your life and that is why it triggers you?

R U FKN STUPID?

lol

Nope. Are you?

Are you triggered by the word as well?

And clothes washers too.

“Why is Trump talking about dishwashers?” asks Slate. “It’s part of Trump’s core campaign message: nostalgia for a fictitious era in American history where everything was better, simpler.”

Maybe. But there’s also this reality: he is 100% correct about this whole topic. It’s a big and important one too.

American dishwashers used to work. They were wonderful labor-saving devices. They kept our kitchens cleaner. They sanitized the dishes, helping to stop cross-contamination and generally improving health over the iffy process of handwashing. Also, as with all household appliances, they made life better, reducing one more chore that was widely seen as women’s work.

Then one day they just stopped doing the work.

What happened?

Older models of dishwashers used 15 gallons of water. Today the typical “Energy Star” model will attempt to wash with three gallons. Sorry but that’s just not possible, no matter how many fancy tricks you try.

Dishwashers used to wash all the dishes in under one hour. Now they take two hours, three hours, and four hours, and still don’t get the dishes clean. So much for saving on energy. Less water, sure, but more electricity — and what does it mean to save resources when the thing doesn’t work?

All of this is directly due to government regulations.

Let’s Talk about Ghastly Dishwashers
it is like the 1.6 gallon toilets that do not work. We do not have a water shortage. The Left causes problems.
And you wonder why you don't have a water shortage?

Live with your own septic, and technically you use very little ater because most is returned through the leaching process.

Live on a sewer system & that water goes to the treatment plant & dumped into a river.

Water is becoming an issue. Why do Republicans like to waste our resources?

We have plenty of water up here; a huge lake full of the stuff. I don't need any two quart toilet.

the NRTL's loosened up their standards, . allowing 3rd world manufactured appliances easier entry into the USA. There have been a number of CSPC recalls

~S~
Good, then you support Trump eliminating the regulations since you claim they’re no impact upon anything.

Trump is essentially advocating free trade, IE>Give us your tired huddled dishwashers from some globalists wretched sweatshop

dishwasher-fire-FI.jpg

dishwasher-fire1.jpg

~S~

Wall street icons advocating free trade thru deregulation are what tanked american manufacturing, american jobs, american middle class, etc

~S~
Isn’t it great we finally have a President bringing manufacturing jobs back into America?
Really, who gave them the tax break to take them overseas?

TRIGGERED!!!!!!!!

Golfing Gator there are 60 posts in this thread... Show the class where I was stimulated to accuse someone of being 'stupid'... You young man were the one that was prompted to use the word stupid... But that is not surprising, you trigger easily...

why does the word stupid trigger you? Have you been called stupid all your life and that is why it triggers you?

R U FKN STUPID?

lol

Nope. Are you?

I was triggered by the shitty bowl game I went to yesterday?

ISU didn’t get off the bus!

dishwasher-fire-FI.jpg

dishwasher-fire1.jpg

~S~

~S~
Really, who gave them the tax break to take them overseas?

Nobody.

R U FKN STUPID?

lol

Nope. Are you?

I was triggered by the shitty bowl game I went to yesterday?

ISU didn’t get off the bus!

I saw that. So much for one of my upset picks! Wow...that is the reason I do not gamble on sports!

~S~

dishwasher-fire-FI.jpg

dishwasher-fire1.jpg

~S~

~S~
Yes!

Can you show me where that has happened?

dishwasher-fire-FI.jpg

dishwasher-fire1.jpg

~S~

~S~
Yes!

4 Reasons Manufacturing Jobs Are Returning to the USA

Manufacturers bringing the most jobs back to America

10 Companies That Are Bringing Jobs Back to America

You’re welcome.

dishwasher-fire-FI.jpg

dishwasher-fire1.jpg

~S~

~S~
Yes!

You’re welcome.
First link lists some reasons they think jobs should return. And is from 2014

Second link list some companies that have been "resulting" jobs since the early 2010s. Written in 2018

Third link is from 2010.

None of them prove your point.

Try again Son.

Glad we're focusing on the important things!

For the record my dishwasher works perfectly. Don't buy cheap shit and expect premium results.
How old and what’s the make?
My maytag works real well. Also must use good soap though. Soap makes a difference. Like grandpa sais by quality stuff and it works.

My old Maytag is working well except the rinse agent container leaks and I had to quit using the stuff. Other than that, I'm still happy with Maytag even though they are not as good as they used to be.

Unknown.jpeg

~S~
Yes!

You’re welcome.

Second link list some companies that have been "resulting" jobs since the early 2010s. Written in 2018

Third link is from 2010.

Try again Son.

You don’t care about links. It’s a deflection. When you are supplied link you just ignore them or try to discredit the source.

Get a new strategy.

~S~
Yes!

You’re welcome.

Third link is from 2010.

Try again Son.
2014?
upload_2019-12-29_9-40-16.jpeg

2010?
upload_2019-12-29_9-38-43.png

Glad we're focusing on the important things!

For the record my dishwasher works perfectly. Don't buy cheap shit and expect premium results.
How old and what’s the make?
My maytag works real well. Also must use good soap though. Soap makes a difference. Like grandpa sais by quality stuff and it works.

My old Maytag is working well except the rinse agent container leaks and I had to quit using the stuff. Other than that, I'm still happy with Maytag even though they are not as good as they used to be.

View attachment 297167
Leave the little drying spots? That sucks mine still working. MIne is still pretty new we wil see how it performs when gets five years old. Likely still well. Divorce about final kids gone and grown, I spend 16 hours a day on the water. Other than hollidays when guests are over, I do not see it getting much use. Wish some one would invent a boat washer I get tired of washing that thing every day. Gotta do it or it was smel like fish t high heaven. How was the walleye bite over your way this year buddy? We freaking sleyed it in the western basin. Port Clinton was rocking this year big time.

I

~S~
Yes!

You’re welcome.

Third link is from 2010.

Try again Son.

You don’t care about links. It’s a deflection. When you are supplied link you just ignore them or try to discredit the source.

Get a new strategy.
Read each link. I explained why they were not valid proof of his or her point. Maybe you can find some that are?

Or maybe you will just continue to bitch about it.

Forum List

Back