Make Dishwashers Great Again

Still have my old 5 gallon toilets. One flush and squeaky clean.

I got news for you. The low flow toilets work better and they get the toilet cleaner. Not to mention, they are less likely to have "backwash". I'm hoping to get one this year., especially after seeing how much better my sister's new low flow works compared to my old 5 gallon.
We found the one person on earth who thinks low flow toilets always actually flush the first time.

Perhaps you are just more full of shit than some other people.

How the mind wanders w/THAT one GG>>

Trump Reportedly Changed Every Toilet In The White House Because He Didn’t Want To Use The Same Ones As Obama | Empire News

~S~

I got news for you. The low flow toilets work better and they get the toilet cleaner. Not to mention, they are less likely to have "backwash". I'm hoping to get one this year., especially after seeing how much better my sister's new low flow works compared to my old 5 gallon.
We found the one person on earth who thinks low flow toilets always actually flush the first time.

My bad on the third link. I clicked on their sources and go the date from there. The article is indeed more recent, but it's based on old information from a Flickr account.

In Trump's First 30 Months, Manufacturing Up By 314,000 Jobs Over Obama; Which States Are Hot?

Which might bring us up to pre-'08 crash stats Ray

But won't come close to pre nafta stats

My point is, economies have very little to do with any sitting potus vs. the festering legislations of past ones

Trump simply inherited an economy on the upswing

Which is like taking credit for a full moon

industryweek_26554_121217_moon_us_flag_mattcardy_donald_trump.png

~S~

2015 real GDP increased by 2.9%

2016 real GDP increased by 1.6%

How was that an upswing?

because you're portraying a small slice of time

try 2008 through 2019

then increase the GND by 3 trillion , and see what the formula does

oh and, then allow the banks to rape our treasury for their own gain, even if it is on paper

debt can buy a LOT of MAGA

~S~

because you're portraying a small slice of time

Because when Trump inherited the economy, that was a small slice of time.

try 2008 through 2019

Trump didn't inherit the economy from 2008 through 2019.

Shovel ready jobs Ray

I was master spark on my states biggest one, where every politician from then governor down stumped on site , to take credit for it

It was ,hands down, the most corrupt job on my near-40 yr career

There is no evidence of that. Much of his stimulus went to workers in their pay, and very little of it too. The rest went to mostly union businesses which can't spark any kind of economy.

So what did do it? Quantitive Easing. The very idea the feds pumped trillions of dollars into the stock market which DumBama had nothing to do with. Later, in his second term, fuel prices took a huge downturn. Americans across the entire country seen savings from $50.00 a month to over $200.00 depending on the size of your home, how far you had to drive every day, and that greatly helped the economy. But again, DumBama had nothing to do with that. It was fracking that brought our prices down. DumBama and the Democrats were always against fracking.

he had little if any influence during his tenure, same as Trump's legilstation, foreign relations and stances will not immediately come to any economic fruition

Look for that which is the after effect of hyper keynesianism , trickle down in the rear view mirror of his legacy

I know, been hearing about it for three years.

Trump got rid of Commie Care mandates for businesses. He created a policy that for every new business regulation created, two would be removed in it's place. He lowered taxes on industry to make us more competitive with other countries.

It's much easier for job creation to take place when you are at rock bottom, than when the economy is doing okay. Think of it like an Easter egg hunt. The people who start the game from the beginning will find much more eggs than somebody that comes in during the middle of the game.

But with a 50 year low in unemployment, more jobs than available Americans to work them, wages increased to the point we broke a new median household income record, the first time since the beginning of 2007, I credit Trump with that success.

There is no evidence of that. Much of his stimulus went to workers in their pay, and very little of it too. The rest went to mostly union businesses which can't spark any kind of economy.

I was speaking anecdotally Ray, in my case the $$$ and those who received it for SR came from DC, sucked the life out of the area's biz, and returned to DC

So what did do it? Quantitive Easing.

You do realize we're now on QE4, don't you?

I can't think of a more prevalent 'elephant in the economic room'

~S~

First link lists some reasons they think jobs should return. And is from 2014

Second link list some companies that have been "resulting" jobs since the early 2010s. Written in 2018

Third link is from 2010.

None of them prove your point.

Try again Son.
2014?
View attachment 297170
2010?
View attachment 297168
My bad on the third link. I clicked on their sources and go the date from there. The article is indeed more recent, but it's based on old information from a Flickr account.

In Trump's First 30 Months, Manufacturing Up By 314,000 Jobs Over Obama; Which States Are Hot?

My point is, economies have very little to do with any sitting potus vs. the festering legislations of past ones

~S~

How was that an upswing?
And currently 2.1%. if Obama's was bad how is tRump's better?

I was speaking anecdotally Ray, in my case the $$$ and those who received it for SR came from DC, sucked the life out of the area's biz, and returned to DC

So what did do it? Quantitive Easing.

I can't think of a more prevalent 'elephant in the economic room'

~S~

Not really.

~S~

How was that an upswing?

if Obama's was bad how is tRump's better?

How is 2.1% better than 1.6%?

Only when I think of you.

~S~

How was that an upswing?

Saying Trump is better than Obama is like saying Johnny Manziel is a better QB than Ryan Leaf. I mean, sure it is true but the differences are meaningless.

~S~

How was that an upswing?
Newsflash: Trump was not President in 16.

And clothes washers too.

“Why is Trump talking about dishwashers?” asks Slate. “It’s part of Trump’s core campaign message: nostalgia for a fictitious era in American history where everything was better, simpler.”

Maybe. But there’s also this reality: he is 100% correct about this whole topic. It’s a big and important one too.

American dishwashers used to work. They were wonderful labor-saving devices. They kept our kitchens cleaner. They sanitized the dishes, helping to stop cross-contamination and generally improving health over the iffy process of handwashing. Also, as with all household appliances, they made life better, reducing one more chore that was widely seen as women’s work.

Then one day they just stopped doing the work.

What happened?

Older models of dishwashers used 15 gallons of water. Today the typical “Energy Star” model will attempt to wash with three gallons. Sorry but that’s just not possible, no matter how many fancy tricks you try.

Dishwashers used to wash all the dishes in under one hour. Now they take two hours, three hours, and four hours, and still don’t get the dishes clean. So much for saving on energy. Less water, sure, but more electricity — and what does it mean to save resources when the thing doesn’t work?

All of this is directly due to government regulations.

Let’s Talk about Ghastly Dishwashers

These fucking liberal retards don't get it.

We use the HEAVY mode, and wash our dishes TWICE because these fucking regulations leave our dishes dirty.

That is to be expected when your whole family mines coal in Appalachia.

~S~

How was that an upswing?
Newsflash: Trump was not President in 16.
Duh.

What's your point?

Shovel ready jobs Ray

I was master spark on my states biggest one, where every politician from then governor down stumped on site , to take credit for it

So what did do it? Quantitive Easing. The very idea the feds pumped trillions of dollars into the stock market which DumBama had nothing to do with. Later, in his second term, fuel prices took a huge downturn. Americans across the entire country seen savings from $50.00 a month to over $200.00 depending on the size of your home, how far you had to drive every day, and that greatly helped the economy. But again, DumBama had nothing to do with that. It was fracking that brought our prices down. DumBama and the Democrats were always against fracking.

he had little if any influence during his tenure, same as Trump's legilstation, foreign relations and stances will not immediately come to any economic fruition

Look for that which is the after effect of hyper keynesianism , trickle down in the rear view mirror of his legacy

Trump got rid of Commie Care mandates for businesses. He created a policy that for every new business regulation created, two would be removed in it's place. He lowered taxes on industry to make us more competitive with other countries.

It's much easier for job creation to take place when you are at rock bottom, than when the economy is doing okay. Think of it like an Easter egg hunt. The people who start the game from the beginning will find much more eggs than somebody that comes in during the middle of the game.

But with a 50 year low in unemployment, more jobs than available Americans to work them, wages increased to the point we broke a new median household income record, the first time since the beginning of 2007, I credit Trump with that success.

When Trump took office, the problem wasn't a lack of jobs, it was a lack of trained workers to fill jobs, and income inequity. Trump has done NOTHING about wages. A 3% raise for workers is puppyshit, when you're dependent on earned income credits and food stamps to put a roof over your head and feed your family.

When Trump took office, the problem wasn't a lack of jobs, it was a lack of trained workers to fill jobs, and income inequity.

the trades laid off apprentices first after the crash

my state went from graduating over 100 4th yr apprentices to less than a dozen just a few years after the crash

they all either found other employment and/or left the trades completely

Methinks you'll find most many professions , be them service sector or manufacturing followed suit

so, FF a decade and we've this 'ECONOMY SO GOOD WE CAN'T FIND HELP' narrative fueling MAGA

Nothing could possibly be more misleading

~S~

Shovel ready jobs Ray

When Trump took office, the problem wasn't a lack of jobs, it was a lack of trained workers to fill jobs, and income inequity. Trump has done NOTHING about wages. A 3% raise for workers is puppyshit, when you're dependent on earned income credits and food stamps to put a roof over your head and feed your family.

Income inequity is not the responsibility of a President. If you want to make more money, it's entirely on the individual--not a sitting President.

Under Trump, we hit a new high in median household income; something that hasn't happened since 2007 just before the recession. DumBama never hit it in eight years; Trump did.

When there are more jobs than workers, wages naturally increases without any interference from the government. That's the way it's supposed to work in a free country. If people need training, there are plenty of ways to finance that education to get that training. In my line of work, companies are offering to train you, get you certified and licensed, and then you have a career that pays well and gives you the opportunity to see the country, live anywhere in the country you desire, and you will always be in demand.

Our government in the USA is there to govern--not to conduct our lives.

Forum List

Back