Make bet...the bitch is running..Hillary’s Southern Accent Makes A Comeback In Selma Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, Puge........................Hillary ain't gonna run this time, I'm willing to bet you damn near anything you want. She's politically radioactive, and after the last election, she's no longer politically viable.
If YOU say so....lolololol

Former Clinton adviser says Hillary will run in 2020
Politico

View attachment 248767
Nov 12, 2018 · Although she has routinely shot down talk of a 2020 run, Clinton said in an interview earlier this month that "I'd like to be president
So make the bet. Or are you just a fat mouth?

The Purge is just a fat mouth. He's never gonna make a bet with me, because he knows he'd lose.

As far as Hillary running? That is a fevered pipe dream from the right who is hoping that she will because they are getting nervous about all the qualified candidates that the Dems are putting up.

Yo, Puge........................Hillary ain't gonna run this time, I'm willing to bet you damn near anything you want. She's politically radioactive, and after the last election, she's no longer politically viable.
Who's going to beat her?? After all without the Russians and Comey she would have won....right? Of course right.

lol

Greg

After the way Hillary screwed with the last election, there is no way in hell that the DNC is going to pick her as the general election candidate, because there are too many others who are better positioned than her to possibly win. Because of the large field that the Dems are putting up, there is no way she could become a front runner in that crowd. Especially with Bernie already in the race. The Dems will remember what she did to screw with his nomination, and won't even give her a second thought.

I love it when conservatives tout the claim that Hillary screwed wit the 2016 election against Bernie.

Hey, how many ansswers to fox debates questions did grifter don get from roger?

And why does same grifter rate the loyalty of fox opinion hosts?

So you're saying Hillary beat Bernie fair and square? Let's face it; the only reason she was given such a ride wasn't so much to beat Bernie but so that she wouldn't have looked silly for when she took on whoever the Repub candidate was. She was always going to be the Dem Candidate. Bernie isn't and wasn't even a Dem.

Greg

So your denying that she won the most Democractic votes in all the primaries?

Why don’t the old bat Just fade away.

Because the old fucker society known as the republic party still needs her.

Not anymore. Not with AOC on scene
You know she's running again...right?? lmao

Greg

Not going to happen, Greg. I'd bet on it. I agree with BikerSailor. She's radioactive and not politically viable.

Just wondering; which of the lefties are going to beat her? She has the "moderate" vote, such as it is, cornered. Could be a "hold your nose and vote" job. Plus this is her last last last chance.

Greg

Medusa? Ma Barker? Lizzie Borden?

Politico

View attachment 248767
Nov 12, 2018 · Although she has routinely shot down talk of a 2020 run, Clinton said in an interview earlier this month that "I'd like to be president

The Purge is just a fat mouth. He's never gonna make a bet with me, because he knows he'd lose.

As far as Hillary running? That is a fevered pipe dream from the right who is hoping that she will because they are getting nervous about all the qualified candidates that the Dems are putting up.
I just did dumb ass read the thread!

Why don’t the old bat Just fade away.

Greg

Not going to happen, Greg. I'd bet on it. I agree with BikerSailor. She's radioactive and not politically viable.

Just wondering; which of the lefties are going to beat her? She has the "moderate" vote, such as it is, cornered. Could be a "hold your nose and vote" job. Plus this is her last last last chance.

Greg

she is past her last chance. She will not run because the DNC will not promise her a victory in the primary this time.

Greg

Greg

she is past her last chance. She will not run because the DNC will not promise her a victory in the primary this time.

we will miss you the year that you are gone. But we will keep the light on for you when you come back.

or are you one of those with multiple account and will just welch on the bet?

Politico

View attachment 248767

You made a bet with Golfing Gator. I'm telling you I want a piece of that action. How much money you willing to lose?

Politico

View attachment 248767

You made a bet with Golfing Gator. I'm telling you I want a piece of that action. How much money you willing to lose?
How much you got?

Politico

View attachment 248767

How much you got?

What can you afford to lose?

How much you got?

Probably more than you....name it...

How much you got?

How's about a bottle of Dalmore 12 year single malt Scotch? It's about 60 bucks a bottle. If she is the Democratic nominee, I send you a bottle. If she's not, you send me one.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton shall become a candidate for president of the United States in the 2020 general election, by filing a Statement of Candidacy and/or a Statement of Organization of an exploratory committee for the office of president with the Federal Election Commission. Absent such filing(s), the Market will not resolve to Yes, notwithstanding declarations by Ms. Clinton and/or her representatives regarding intentions to run, fundraising activities, hiring of campaign staff, and/or establishment of other campaign infrastructure.

The filing of clerical, corrective, or other administrative updates, amendments, or disclosures related to Ms. Clinton's previous presidential campaigns or campaign committees will be insufficient to cause this market to resolve as Yes.

PredictIt

How much you got?

How's about a bottle of Dalmore 12 year single malt Scotch? It's about 60 bucks a bottle. If she is the Democratic nominee, I send you a bottle. If she's not, you send me one.
How about $100 make it easy on you!

Trumpers SO hope lightning will strike twice.

Sorry. Hillary ain't running.

But the Russians are definitely helping again ...

After the October surprise they pulled in 2016 when they DIDN'T have control of the DOJ...One wonders what they'll pull THIS time round

How much you got?

That works too. If Hillary is the Dem nominee, I send you a crisp 100. If she's not the Democratic nominee, you send me one.

cg599e5e87d4365.jpg

After the October surprise they pulled in 2016 when they DIDN'T have control of the DOJ...One wonders what they'll pull THIS time round
How much you got?

That works too. If Hillary is the Dem nominee, I send you a crisp 100. If she's not the Democratic nominee, you send me one.
Even better since I, in no way, would want you to benefit If I lose will send $100 to the Wounded Warriors Fund and send you the receipt if I win you do the same....deal done!!!!!!
WoundedWarriorProject.org | Wounded Warrior Project® | Make a Donation Online
Adsupport.woundedwarriorproject.org/Donate

Help the Families of Injured Veterans Recover with Your Contributions. 1 Million Lives Impacted. 300K Wellness Checks. $325M Mental Health Care. Warriors Pay $0. $1B in Services Provided. 1 in 3 Vets Live w/ PTSD. 64,000 VA Claims Filed

Even better since I, in no way, would want you to benefit If I lose will send $100 to the Wounded Warriors Fund and send you the receipt if I win you do the same....deal done!!!!!!

Wrong answer dude. If you lose, you send the 100 to ME. The bet is with ME, not some charity of your choosing. Besides, if you do the donation, you get the tax cut, not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back