Majority Says Biden's Speech Was a "Dangerous Escalation" Designed to "Incite Conflict"

What a hateful and divisive partisan speech! I wonder if the Biden administration has plans to interfere in the upcoming election or is laying the groundwork to do so in 2024. That speech certainly suggests so.
So weird that you guys have actually devolved to the point where truth for you is now considered "hateful and divisive."

Neo-Cons hate MAGA.
All they want is cheap labor, just like LibTards.
Everybody that loves America SHOULD hate MAGAts.
It is a danger to our republic.
And it's not even about "making America great."
It's all about fleecing a certain segment of American sheeple out of money to line the pockets of Donald Trump and his own swamp of FREAKS.

Everybody that loves America SHOULD hate MAGAts.
It is a danger to our republic.
And it's not even about "making America great."
It's all about fleecing a certain segment of American sheeple out of money to line the pockets of Donald Trump and his own swamp of FREAKS.
MAGA is about US Citizens being employed, so save your snobby, Liberal, slave labor loving bullshit for someone else.
Not to mention that Trump lost money as President.
Why are you Liberals so stupid?

Oh REALLY?
How much money did he lose?
And how?

Are you afraid to use Google and do you never read other people's posts?
He lost about 3 billion dollars.

You're still a Liberal, elitist piece of shit who knows nothing about modern or contemporary political history.

Are you afraid to use Google and do you never read other people's posts?
He lost about 3 billion dollars.

You're still a Liberal, elitist piece of shit who knows nothing about modern or contemporary political history.
3 billion dollars.
HILARIOUS!

Hey, I've got a few unused acceptance letters from Trump University I'll sell you real cheap.

Let me know if you're interested ok.

3 billion dollars.
HILARIOUS!

Hey, I've got a few unused acceptance letters from Trump University I'll sell you real cheap.

Let me know if you're interested ok.
Let's discuss the fact that you love Dick and Liz Cheney, moron...Dick sent US soldiers to die.

I already have! But I'll give you one name again. Brian Sicknick. You fuckers are violent and you prove it everything you shoot your mouth off.
You claimed 5 died on Jan 6 or the next day.

He died two days later of a stroke. His death was ruled a natural death by the medical examiner.

So, we are still at only one death............the woman shot by the cop.

You claimed 5 died on Jan 6 or the next day.

He died two days later of a stroke. His death was ruled a natural death by the medical examiner.

So, we are still at only one death............the woman shot by the cop.
I listed all the deaths, go back and do your homework! All those deaths were do to your riot at the Capital that day. So fuck your bullshit talking point!

I'm not doing your work for you! It wasn't that long ago. BTW, stop playing games. You know god-damn well who was killed, so OWN IT!
You are a liar. You never listed 5 names.

There were not 5 killed on Jan 6, Simp.

Forum List

Back